Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 407. (Read 541338 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Regarding the nitrogensports.eu interface, would you be able to make it such that the box on the right that hold my bet slip moves down and up with me as I scroll along the page? Currently, it is extremely annoying to have to find the game I want to bet on right at the bottom then scroll back to the top to place a single bet and repeat that 20 times (especially for CF). It would be a lot easier if you could implement something like this.

Hey Light, that is how the betslip used to work, but some people (in certain browsers) were having issues with the bottom button getting cutoff when adding lots of games to the betslip. We are working to get this functionality back asap! Thanks for the feedback!

Well if you can't get it working in all browsers, maybe you could provide the option for it to move in one of the checkboxes in either your settings or the actual box itself as a workaround?

I guess it would be better if you guys can add a 'To Top' button on the bottom right.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Regarding the nitrogensports.eu interface, would you be able to make it such that the box on the right that hold my bet slip moves down and up with me as I scroll along the page? Currently, it is extremely annoying to have to find the game I want to bet on right at the bottom then scroll back to the top to place a single bet and repeat that 20 times (especially for CF). It would be a lot easier if you could implement something like this.

Hey Light, that is how the betslip used to work, but some people (in certain browsers) were having issues with the bottom button getting cutoff when adding lots of games to the betslip. We are working to get this functionality back asap! Thanks for the feedback!

Well if you can't get it working in all browsers, maybe you could provide the option for it to move in one of the checkboxes in either your settings or the actual box itself as a workaround?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
For the 3rd week in a row, we will be running trivia (all sports!) in the Nitrogen Sports chat.

Come check it out and win some free BTC during Sunday Night NFL halftime.  Cool
legendary
this book is ok, grading is a hell of slow... the selection of sports is greater than any book.. no live in play, no auto grading..

Hey Electronics4BTC,

We have autograding for Games final result on most major sports, some smaller leagues require manual review. We are working as hard as we can to make grading faster, the new version has only been out for a couple weeks, but we are confident to have all grading snappy in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 53
this book is ok, grading is a hell of slow... the selection of sports is greater than any book.. no live in play, no auto grading..
Activity: 48
satoshi #1434
and made a bet.
legendary
how do u make a teaser? i cant find the option

On the top of the betslip there are 3 buttons (Straight, Paray, Teaser). The teaser button becomes enabled after you add two eligible games (2 NFL spreads or totals for example).

i tried nba yesterday didnt see it is it only for nfl?

Parlays are enabled for NBA as well. If you are still having issues seeing the Teaser button on the top of the betslip me know. Possibly could be a display issue in a certain browser, not sure.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

On the top of the betslip there are 3 buttons (Straight, Paray, Teaser). The teaser button becomes enabled after you add two eligible games (2 NFL spreads or totals for example).

i tried nba yesterday didnt see it is it only for nfl?
legendary
i like what i hear so far, what in minimun deposit and minimun withdraw, and minimun and max bet? please let me know THANK YOU

Minimum deposit and bet size is 0.001 BTC. Max bet is anyways from 5BTC to 10BTC per game. You can always send us a ticket if you want your limits increased.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 48
i like what i hear so far, what in minimun deposit and minimun withdraw, and minimun and max bet? please let me know THANK YOU
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Activity: 58
If anyone is looking for a book with Automatic grading, this isn't for you then, I've been lurking in the Chat for about 3 weeks now and still have yet to see Live betting which they told me 3 weeks ago "soon" and also Automatic grading for every sports, if any new user is looking between BitBook and this, BitBook definately, they have automatic grading in place for everything!

Hey DensityMax, thanks for the feedback. After reviewing your insightful posts I'm not sure if any book will cater to your needs. Live betting is on the way, stay tuned!

I think you have mistaken me for someone else, but none the less, very professional sir, stay away guys.
legendary
If anyone is looking for a book with Automatic grading, this isn't for you then, I've been lurking in the Chat for about 3 weeks now and still have yet to see Live betting which they told me 3 weeks ago "soon" and also Automatic grading for every sports, if any new user is looking between BitBook and this, BitBook definately, they have automatic grading in place for everything!

Hey AC/DensityMax, thanks for the feedback. After reviewing your insightful posts I'm not sure if any book will cater to your needs. Live betting is on the way, stay tuned!
Activity: 58
legendary
lol yep loving the site so far are payouts automatic? seems like i got my parlay paid  fast

Most payouts are instant and automated.

There are certain triggers that will cause a withdraw to need to go through approval. Can't really go into too much detail for security's sake, but for the average bettor your transaction will hit the blockchain in seconds.  Smiley
legendary
lol yep loving the site so far are payouts automatic? seems like i got my parlay paid  fast
legendary
i did. i like that u can do up to 20 team parlays

It's like a mini-lottery. Cool Good luck!
Jump to: