Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 412. (Read 541338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
maybe they should double/triple our promo free bet...  Grin  If the site ever comes back up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This seems to be a real clusterfuck, maybe take care of this before you start your huge promotion? Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whats going on? Less than half a day before college football starts
legendary
Activity: 1036
This is quite frustrating...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so what i dont understand is why there is two sites, it should only be one site...down on a friday night = very boring day
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I noticed the IP you gave above has stopped working, is this DNS, or a hosting problem?

It is on the hosting side of things

Will you have this fixed before the Bowling Green game?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
I noticed the IP you gave above has stopped working, is this DNS, or a hosting problem?

It is on the hosting side of things
Hey Guys,

We are sorry about the prolonged downtime with the new site. We are working with our host to get it back up as quickly as possible. For now, the .COM is still available, and we are working diligently to get the .EU back up as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, it may be 24 hours before we are fully back up and ready. Once again, we apologize for the extended downtime while we work to resolve the downtime. You patience is very much appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
Hey Guys,

We are sorry about the prolonged downtime with the new site. We are working with our host to get it back up as quickly as possible. For now, the .COM is still available, and we are working diligently to get the .EU back up as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, it may be 24 hours before we are fully back up and ready. Once again, we apologize for the extended downtime while we work to resolve the issue. Your patience is very much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 437
Website is down again.. both links.. SMH
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
mBTC should be set by default  imo.  1USD ~= 1mBTC pretty convenient!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
satoshi 377

Site looks good, hope it takes off!
Activity: 140
User 369, thx man Smiley, site is cool, great interface.
Activity: 364
667 one more than the devil
Activity: 129
Account [354], thanks!  Love the site, and now we can buy points!  Grin
Activity: 126
Bitstamp trader
Those of you that are still having issues connecting, you can use https://190.103.188.2 until the issue is fully resolved.

works good, thank you for the alternative link Smiley
Jump to: