Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 120. (Read 141178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So, you really think that this guy,with this face is the father of bitcoin? Hope not.

Satoshi nakamoto
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
This coin,if it will be well promoted outside crypto,could give me good satisfactions.
Finally not another "anon,stealth,ghost,mixing,bla bla coin".
Name is attractive,"tribute coin" is attractive.

I play in 3 rock bands....1 original band and 2 cover bands(black sabbath and iron maiden).

When i make gigs with the original band(ultra technical,futuristic progressive) we have maximum 20 people watching us.

When i play with my tributes band,got always clubs pack and people pay for watching a tribute band.

So, why invest in Nakamotodark? Simple answers: Why not?  Wink Wink

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Down ? Its working for me, there are currently 150 workers on the pool.

I saw some DNS issues this morning, try to use google's dns if you cannot get on the pool, thats "8.8.8.8"
This coin,if it will be well promoted outside crypto,could give me good satisfactions.

I play in 3 rock bands....1 original band and 2 cover bands(black sabbath and iron maiden).

When i make gigs with the original band(ultra technical,futuristic progressive) we have maximum 20 people watching us.

When i play with my tributes band,got always clubs pack and people pay for watching a tribute band.

YOU FORGOT FUCK YA!!!!

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

YOU FORGOT FUCK YA!!!!

6 blocks of 4000 coins.

That is 24.000 coins.

That is 0.002% premine.

whoops sorry, i miscalculated that, you're right

Shit happens Smiley

So.. Who wants to advertise the fuck out of this coin? xD
Fucking 'eh lets pump this bitch to the moon!!!!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Compared to rented gh/s it is molecule in the sea.
legendary
6 blocks of 4000 coins.

That is 24.000 coins.

That is 0.002% premine.

Shit happens Smiley

So.. Who wants to advertise the fuck out of this coin? xD
legendary
6 blocks of 4000 coins.

That is 24.000 coins.

That is 0.002% premine.

Activity: 574
the rest were mined beginning at 19:54:04, very close or after release

That was me.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I want some NAKAMOTO!!!

Grin

Ill sell you some if ya want some Tongue
i want free nakamoto, can send me some?  Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
6 blocks of 4000 coins.

That is 24.000 coins.

That is 0.002% premine.
legendary
nakamotodark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nkt-nakamotodark-unique-bittrex-qt5webkit-in-wallet-tradingwikipediankt-896354

Heritage:

Problems:

* MAJOR: The first 6 blocks were premined and undisclosed. This adds up to 24,000 coins
** The address that mined these blocks went on to mine about 18 more blocks there were not before release
** The first six blocks were mined at 19:22, well before release, the rest were mined beginning at 19:54:04, very close or after release
** To burn the 24,000 coins that were premined use a proper burn address https://gist.github.com/Earlz/de3cc5f6ee85c7a69d53

* MODERATE: PoW minimum difficulty is extremely low, allowing for instamining
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a recent news event

Notes:

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like

Earlz, thank you for investigating. Could the dev please respond to these issues?

That 24k premine is not anything to cry about.

No doubt all they took was 240000 of the 110 million I consider that awfully generous of them if you ask me Wink

Thats 0.002% premine...
nakamotodark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nkt-nakamotodark-unique-bittrex-qt5webkit-in-wallet-tradingwikipediankt-896354

Heritage:

Problems:

* MAJOR: The first 6 blocks were premined and undisclosed. This adds up to 24,000 coins
** The address that mined these blocks went on to mine about 18 more blocks there were not before release
** The first six blocks were mined at 19:22, well before release, the rest were mined beginning at 19:54:04, very close or after release
** To burn the 24,000 coins that were premined use a proper burn address https://gist.github.com/Earlz/de3cc5f6ee85c7a69d53

Notes:

Earlz, thank you for investigating. Could the dev please respond to these issues?

No doubt all they took was 240000 of the 110 million I consider that awfully generous of them if you ask me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I want some NAKAMOTO!!!

Grin
legendary

Heritage:

Problems:

Notes:

Jump to: