Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 14. (Read 141147 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
We should get the access to the original thread instead creating one new.
good idea!
any development for NKT?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

And how is it possible?

I don't know.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

And how is it possible?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Well boys, looks like we're doing this thing Cheesy Good times.
Wow, community is more than alive.
Guys, what do you think about sponsored ad section on bittrex?

How much it costs?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wow, community is more than alive.
Guys, what do you think about sponsored ad section on bittrex?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I will give my full support tot this coin i like it!
Already +238%

I really think,if it' a community takeover we have to donate one more times to old dev for the great work done since december.

At least,he doesn't made ICO on nkt,so as community we have to say our last "goodbye" to the orginilal dev.

IMHO.
Let's go back to 300!!!!!!!

Shh... Please wait btc confirmations.  Grin
Let's go back to 300!!!!!!!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I like this coin,i should be worth a lot more than it is, and im glad it is being saved  Grin
yep i like it too
good profits! and i am in again
2btc - to 100 sat
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
I like this coin,i should be worth a lot more than it is, and im glad it is being saved  Grin
This coin is gonna be taken over? Hm... bought some.  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

I am in talks right now with a few key members to take this project over. It's crazy that it has basically been abandoned by dev it seems. Anyone interested in saving this, do get in touch.

When some people decide to support this coin then I will pick up the Twitter again. Perhaps even do some other things when back from vacation.
Dev did tell me he wanted this coin to be a 'communitycoin' and not do all things alone which is understandable. Too many people rely on the work of just one or two people.
88 million coin, community but worst than METAL coin https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-METALand P7Coin https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-P7C

strange..

I am in talks right now with a few key members to take this project over. It's crazy that it has basically been abandoned by dev it seems. Anyone interested in saving this, do get in touch.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Well I can say that for me dev is gone, I haven't heard from him or talked in a very long time. This makes me sad, as this was the first coin I did the brand for and had big plans for the UI, integration with bots, and even some videogame stuff coming.

I set up the slack so we could all gather there and make this happen, so far nobody seems to care. All I see is people claiming they supported... but where's the support?

I'm still up for doing this but not with a totally disconnected community that at the very least I can say has not supported me for one second, except for the odd (and very welcome) exception. So if you people wanna do this thing, let's do this thing like a tight family or not do it at all.

It may just be community takeover time... that depends on the community I suppose.
If I was any kind of a coder I would be. Guess copying and pasting can't be too hard though it got this coin this far.
Maybe the dev had good intentions yet I never got the impression they were in it for the long run.
Changing/removing road maps than bringing it back with some lame VB BS plus it just seems everyone wants to get rich off the next big thing and move on.
if they were involved with the crypto community they wouldn't be logged off for several days at a time unless they have another account and have spun up the next pump and dump.

Precisely why I said a Community Takeover may be warranted.
Pages:
Jump to: