Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 15. (Read 141147 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Well I can say that for me dev is gone, I haven't heard from him or talked in a very long time. This makes me sad, as this was the first coin I did the brand for and had big plans for the UI, integration with bots, and even some videogame stuff coming.

I set up the slack so we could all gather there and make this happen, so far nobody seems to care. All I see is people claiming they supported... but where's the support?

I'm still up for doing this but not with a totally disconnected community that at the very least I can say has not supported me for one second, except for the odd (and very welcome) exception. So if you people wanna do this thing, let's do this thing like a tight family or not do it at all.

It may just be community takeover time... that depends on the community I suppose.
If I was any kind of a coder I would be. Guess copying and pasting can't be too hard though it got this coin this far.
Maybe the dev had good intentions yet I never got the impression they were in it for the long run.
Changing/removing road maps than bringing it back with some lame VB BS plus it just seems everyone wants to get rich off the next big thing and move on.
if they were involved with the crypto community they wouldn't be logged off for several days at a time unless they have another account and have spun up the next pump and dump.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Well I can say that for me dev is gone, I haven't heard from him or talked in a very long time. This makes me sad, as this was the first coin I did the brand for and had big plans for the UI, integration with bots, and even some videogame stuff coming.

I set up the slack so we could all gather there and make this happen, so far nobody seems to care. All I see is people claiming they supported... but where's the support?

I'm still up for doing this but not with a totally disconnected community that at the very least I can say has not supported me for one second, except for the odd (and very welcome) exception. So if you people wanna do this thing, let's do this thing like a tight family or not do it at all.

It may just be community takeover time... that depends on the community I suppose.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
We will rescue?
Volume on Bittrex is necessary.
At whom there are a lot of coins (buy from yourself or sell to yourself).
It is necessary to do something.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
This coin is very much alive!! The developer was online yesterday too. Thanks for the cheap coins.
Activity: 541
i have 2 btc's of NKT...

donating to dev a lot

i'm very sad that he leave and don't answer to me....

this crypto is bad really bad...with such a lame people

dev last login was 2 weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
i have 2 btc's of NKT...

donating to dev a lot

i'm very sad that he leave and don't answer to me....

this crypto is bad really bad...with such a lame people
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
We should make something in order to escape from the de-listing. I still think that there is a possibility of a pump here. Would you help me in doing it?
We're still here and ready to action! Let's promote as hard as we can.
Tweet, contact with pump teams and so on.
We must save this coin!
Activity: 93
We should make something in order to escape from the de-listing. I still think that there is a possibility of a pump here. Would you help me in doing it?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
guys, the time is coming .....

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Think of it as a more longterm project and not a hype with new releases every week or 2.
I think NKT will stay around that way and dev may add some features as a hobby:)
Any coinholders can contribute by developing something or by contacting services to support NKT.

i will not sell my million even if it will be 1 sat. in fact I will buy another one
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Think of it as a more longterm project and not a hype with new releases every week or 2.
I think NKT will stay around that way and dev may add some features as a hobby:)
Any coinholders can contribute by developing something or by contacting services to support NKT.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Very sad that team moved on.

I'm sure if they recieve 10 btc in donations the start again to work

lol
come on dev, give us some hope
Activity: 770
moved on to the next pump and dump scam they created.
Sad really, thought it had promise. Maybe it will, too may shit coins on the scene though.
I imagine bittrex will delist this in the next 30 days.
Only light I see is the massive buy orders on the bottom. It appears there is some faith left in it.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
There are normal developers who work for the idea, hard and long, and there are scam artists who want to quickly grab the money and run.
legendary
such a shame... so good wallet   so good development.....seems dev abandom the coin?

someone to takeover?  it was a good project?!? not scammy one... like many other coins??!

community where are u ?
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Long easter weekend!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
hey dev

what's your plan for future?

it seems the NKT is dying.....slowly.....

i'm supporting for buying more and not dumping....

but we need fresh air and good community

what's plans for future?!?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I bought a mil and sent them to the DEV.   Enjoy and thank you for your work to date.  Who cares about price just don't give up! In honor of Satoshi Nakamoto.   
Activity: 93

I think you are right, but I hope the thing will turn around...unfortunately it is not a thing which we could change, neither the DEV.
Pages:
Jump to: