Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 10. (Read 141147 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I believe in naka, i have now 0 coins, hope that soon will filled my orders Smiley . NakamotoDark is good coin, community coin ! BUT, the takeover was fake, just to keep the coin on trex Smiley. Cheers and have fun guys

Based on what do you claim this? I called the takeover and take responsibility for it. Coin was dying, and yes of course one of the reasons was to not get delisted. So far dev is not against the community coming together and making this work. What is your angle?
mate, i tell you, i like NAKA. Was mining 2 months (all 50k blocks) with 8 280x. One of the best coin here, no ipo, no ico, everything is ok Smiley.Will never put buy order, if i not beleive in naka Smiley. And yes, i can tell you honest, that i was maked fud to buy cheap Smiley

Looks like you're right, people dumping hard  Sad

Dumpers gonna dump. I'm quite happy to be accumulating at these insane prices actually. Path upwards looks to be clearing, only 1.5btc to 100 now Cheesy

700k sell order at 47 and another 400k sells up to 57. Why that isn't being staked and earning more instead of on the exchange is the question. Someone doesn't have faith and is happy to dump their shit before it gets a chance to delist in the next month again?

There's always gonna be dumpers I suppose. It is a mentality I will never understand. You can pick between helping to make something fly, or dump and harm it for quick but small personal gain, losing much higher future gains. On a coin so small, where everyone actually totally can group together and get the coin to 1000SAT and then on from there no problem, who really gains from dumping? To me it seems a total lose-lose situation... That said, at these prices i am quite happy to relieve them of their coin as soon as possible and get it into the hands of the right kind of people Cheesy

In other news, I just very kindly given access to the website by Throne, which is fantastic as he's already done a great job with it. Gonna get to know it and fix up a few bits here and there. So all ideas welcome for what should go on the site that isn't there already.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I believe in naka, i have now 0 coins, hope that soon will filled my orders Smiley . NakamotoDark is good coin, community coin ! BUT, the takeover was fake, just to keep the coin on trex Smiley. Cheers and have fun guys

Based on what do you claim this? I called the takeover and take responsibility for it. Coin was dying, and yes of course one of the reasons was to not get delisted. So far dev is not against the community coming together and making this work. What is your angle?
mate, i tell you, i like NAKA. Was mining 2 months (all 50k blocks) with 8 280x. One of the best coin here, no ipo, no ico, everything is ok Smiley.Will never put buy order, if i not beleive in naka Smiley. And yes, i can tell you honest, that i was maked fud to buy cheap Smiley

Dumpers gonna dump. I'm quite happy to be accumulating at these insane prices actually. Path upwards looks to be clearing, only 1.5btc to 100 now Cheesy

700k sell order at 47 and another 400k sells up to 57. Why that isn't being staked and earning more instead of on the exchange is the question. Someone doesn't have faith and is happy to dump their shit before it gets a chance to delist in the next month again?
Activity: 126
Hi Metakid, I sent you a PM.
I can contribute to this project in two weeks time.  I'm glad to see things are progressing.  I can also give you access to the website if needed.  My vision for the site is to create a rewards program.  Something that instills incentive to collect naka and thus giving them value.  Kind of like points or tickets, collect naka and trade them for naka rewards. Otherwise they just sit in a wallet and collect dust with no purpose but to convert to btc; dropping the price continuously. The model should works, but will take some initial investment (time and money).

Hey Throne! Great stuff. We share the vision then, I see the site like this also. So many ideas of fun stuff that we can try now that we have our own coin, and a fair one at that.

I'd love access so we can post updates and I'd also like to go through the text and polish it up.

Activity: 126
I can contribute to this project in two weeks time.  I'm glad to see things are progressing.  I can also give you access to the website if needed.  My vision for the site is to create a rewards program.  Something that instills incentive to collect naka and thus giving them value.  Kind of like points or tickets, collect naka and trade them for naka rewards. Otherwise they just sit in a wallet and collect dust with no purpose but to convert to btc; dropping the price continuously. The model should works, but will take some initial investment (time and money).
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Great news, dev has been on slack and we talked. We will get access to the OP, so no need to start a new one and confuse people. He will continue to support, though he is quite busy so it will be sporadic for now, but he's glad to see some energy has started happening here.

Now, who made the website?

I think it was Throne

Here is a little teaser for what is to come.   

www.NakamotoDark.com
Great news, dev has been on slack and we talked. We will get access to the OP, so no need to start a new one and confuse people. He will continue to support, though he is quite busy so it will be sporadic for now, but he's glad to see some energy has started happening here.

Now, who made the website?

I always think this about these coins and markets... what if everyone holding nakas decided from one day to the next to never sell under 1000?

Let's do it  Grin  Shocked  Cheesy

Pls RT the nkt tweets like these:
https://twitter.com/nakamotodark/status/591620620582019073

It would really take everyone agreeing for it to work, like some sacred pact of naka or something. And heck if we're saying 1000SAT we might as well say $1 eh. Hard to pull off I'm sure, but hey Nakamoto pulled some pretty nuts stuff too, and this, is a tribute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

+1...Lets make it reach 400SAT for a start.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense. If everybody gets out the way on the sells, there is the energy to get this to 400 in no time. It's like, how about being able to sell for same amount u do dumping now, but keeping 80% of your stash on a higher valued coin? Why the hell not I say.

Guess it's up to the community now.

I always think this about these coins and markets... what if everyone holding nakas decided from one day to the next to never sell under 1000?

It would really take everyone agreeing for it to work, like some sacred pact of naka or something. And heck if we're saying 1000SAT we might as well say $1 eh. Hard to pull off I'm sure, but hey Nakamoto pulled some pretty nuts stuff too, and this, is a tribute.

I'm in with my million

Great stuff. I think if we band together all big holders, there will be no stopping this. Few dumps here and there from the weak-at-heart but nothing that would really get in the way. So totally +1 on this!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250

I'm in with my million
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

looking much better but still strong sell orders.
buys could be much stronger. glad we saved it from being delisted for another month at least.

I always think this about these coins and markets... what if everyone holding nakas decided from one day to the next to never sell under 1000? In that sense I never understand why people are so quick to dump. Surely if you help to rise the price and sell responsibly you make way more... what's the logic?  Huh
Activity: 770
looking much better but still strong sell orders.
buys could be much stronger. glad we saved it from being delisted for another month at least.
Pages:
Jump to: