Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 20. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
August 02, 2018, 04:47:57 AM
Gulden is different in many ways. It has a lot of smaller investors. And yes, as things are right now, they will sell for some smaller profits anytime. Because they are used to do it that way with Gulden. And it actually works for some.
Throwing big money at Gulden at once, doesn’t work. You can’t change the direction of all those minds with just one blast.

All Gulden needs is a little tug boat to push it in the right direction gently. As how it was done in December. Every day the price was just a little bit higher, small pushes. And then the direction changed and people started having confidence again, cancelling sell orders, placing buy orders.

So if you really care, be gentle, you are dealing with a lot of people, who need time to change their minds and strategies.
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
August 02, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
Well that will be the last 63% profit you make, this coin won't be getting passed 800 any time soon. Had enough of the Gulden community dumping every time we try get the coin some attention, if the community want to stay poor I will personally help them stay poor. Sell orders on 800 and higher will start swelling up.

I have to agree with you here.  First of all thx for the pump and trying to get Gulden on a higher level.

You gave the coin a lot of attention without marketing but with a big pump so a lot of new people saw Gulden and maybe bought it on Bittrex but Nocks was dead. I bought 30k extra on Nocks and raised the price a  little but i guess i was the only one  because the price went up very little.  Now people are selling @ 0.0507 again   ......

From now on i laugh @ the people who say Bittrex /  BTC pairing is holding Gulden back because it now worked the other way around.  I wanted to support Gulden on Bittrex but not when the prices where that much higher then on Nocks.  That was too big of a risk.

I believe we missed a BIG chance here to put Gulden finally back in the top 200 ......

And please all quit with the Pissman was right/wrong statements because we are not in Kindergarten anymore.  If you make a statement also state why.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
It's always better to buy in small chunks, no trader ever got wiser by doing market-buys. I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

Pissman was wrong right

Haha, the Gulden fanboys found out the concept of sockpupets  Grin

But I was not. This pump proves my point even. It IS a market buy! And where will it end? Below 800 sat again. So the buyer loses.

This is just a failed attempt to manipulate the market.

I made a 63% 100k+ profit on it though, tnx again!

Try that with witness  Grin

another math error , in reality you probably made $10 profit, if you want people to believe any of your bs try backing it up with a real name
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
Can we at least talk about the great innovation this coin has done in Witnessing instead of saying the price is too high. It should be where DASH is on marketcap. Is this community that desperate to keep selling?

This community is extremely poor and you will see in 7 hrs the price go under 700, if they can make 1% profit for some cocaine this Friday night, they will.

I hope you are not right but everything looks that way.

Nocks is going down but still much lower then Bittrex.  Where are the buyers on Nocks?

Where is all the fanboys saying bittrex was holding the Gulden price down? All silent... The truth has presented itself for all to see.

could it be that the fanboys have lives instead of living in their mothers basements trolling a forum all day long

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
Activity: 22
August 02, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
Can we at least talk about the great innovation this coin has done in Witnessing instead of saying the price is too high. It should be where DASH is on marketcap. Is this community that desperate to keep selling?

This community is extremely poor and you will see in 7 hrs the price go under 700, if they can make 1% profit for some cocaine this Friday night, they will.

don't let the fact you were wrong get you down, no double down on your stupid and go straight into making more dumb claims
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

You can keep trying to deny it but you were wrong, Pissman.

RichPissman is part of the problem , whether he likes it or not he is very much the same as the ones he likes to bash. People go into a frenzy when they make a few % profit and dump. Where other coins like Dash can get to 2 billion marketcap before people sell. These are the people we need that actually believe in Gulden, not about 5% profit and #walkawayfromgulden.
Activity: 5
August 02, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

You can keep trying to deny it but you were wrong, Pissman.
Activity: 188
August 02, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
It's always better to buy in small chunks, no trader ever got wiser by doing market-buys. I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

Pissman was wrong right

But I was not. This pump proves my point even. It IS a market buy! And where will it end? Below 800 sat again. So the buyer loses.

Well that will be the last 63% profit you make, this coin won't be getting passed 800 any time soon. Had enough of the Gulden community dumping every time we try get the coin some attention, if the community want to stay poor I will personally help them stay poor. Sell orders on 800 and higher will start swelling up.
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
August 02, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Pissman was wrong right

Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
Gosh, why people are talking so much about an increase in 2 cents? It's so obvious that Gulden will go up 30+ cents in a matter of months.

Once the word is spread, there's no holding back this time.

People can FUD all they want, in the end only the *real* valuable coins like Gulden will survive and increase marketcap.

It's just like I said, buy Gulden, wait for months, get rich, it *is* THAT SIMPLE! Smiley  Wink

The entire community on slack needs to be replaced by rich people who can take Gulden to new levels and open up more opportunities for the coin.

I hear a guy called ping pretend to buy Gulden but every time he pretend to buy he is selling. He must think people are dumb.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Nocks is going down but still much lower then Bittrex.  Where are the buyers on Nocks?

Where is all the fanboys saying bittrex was holding the Gulden price down? All silent... The truth has presented itself for all to see.

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
Gosh, why people are talking so much about an increase in 2 cents? It's so obvious that Gulden will go up 30+ cents in a matter of months.

Once the word is spread, there's no holding back this time.

People can FUD all they want, in the end only the *real* valuable coins like Gulden will survive and increase marketcap.

It's just like I said, buy Gulden, wait for months, get rich, it *is* THAT SIMPLE! Smiley  Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
August 01, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

New Cryptoworld Order
August 01, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Pissman was wrong

Haha, the Gulden fanboys found out the concept of sockpupets  Grin

Pissman was wrong

don't expect a coward nappy wetter like mr piss to ever admit he was wrong he can dish the criticism out but can't take it

I love you too  Kiss
Activity: 22
August 01, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Pissman was wrong

Pissman was wrong

don't expect a coward nappy wetter like mr piss to ever admit he was wrong he can dish the criticism out but can't take it
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
August 01, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Pissman was wrong

Pissman was wrong

Tell me something i don’t know yet
August 01, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Pissman was wrong

Pissman was wrong
New Cryptoworld Order
August 01, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Pissman was wrong

August 01, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Pissman was wrong
New Cryptoworld Order
August 01, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
If big boys want to pump, they first need to gather some coins to dump.

So in stead of becoming the pure and healthy coin of all coins, Gulden turned into a Pump & Dump coin all the same? Waste of good development I would say.
Pages:
Jump to: