Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 23. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
To me the Gulden I put into witness are not here to make me a profit in the short run (3years) but to be a high risk retirement fund that is inflation stable (fixed inflation due to mining rewards) and yields a way better interest than any bank offers now.
So I'm willing to risk what I locked at the possibility that I have a decent gain in this fund by witnessing it for decades.

I didn't check what my current witness forecast is but i think it's around 7% per year. Even at 1% I still see it as worth to lock.
I agree that a 50/50 reward would feel better and obviously would allow more Gulden to be locked at a high interest rate, however would need a new risk assessment for attack vectors.

@Morbs: I don't see any of the regular posters as trolls in here Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
Currently there is   408,00,000/48,000,000 = 11.7% of coins being witnessed.  What does everyone predict will be the average amount of coins being witnessed? Still a lot of people creating accounts and locking coins for witnessing.  With 20% of all mined blocks going to witnesses and with more and more coins being locked, what will it take for the witnesses to drive the price up?  What was the number of accounts and coins people expected to be witnessed, was it above or below everyone's expected expectations?  

When the word gets out to the Dutch population that they can earn interest with holding Gulden and not having to trade there will be a rush to get some coins before the price is too high. I also look @ Gulden's twitter and though it's not being announced on bitcointalk there is a constant flow of new merchants accepting Gulden. Gulden gets to 1 Euro, you witness 20 coins, that is a lot of buying power. At 1 Euro per coin Gulden would still not make the top 30 on coinmarketcap which makes the 1 Euro price very possible in the future.

You earn Gulden for a fixed / locked time which forces you to reserve your capital while earning more coins which can be used to spend with.

I tested the minimum amount of 5000 for 3 years or 10 000 for 1 month and there is weighting scale where the minimum amount decreases as you add more time.

The maximum amount of witness accounts possible with the available supply is between 40800 and 81600 which is already impossible as the whales are witnessing with much larger amounts to get the best returns.

The witnessing concept was well thought out by the development team and besides the other added benefits of secure 1 confirmation payments and no chance of a 51% attack.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
Currently there is   408,00,000/48,000,000 = 11.7% of coins being witnessed.  What does everyone predict will be the average amount of coins being witnessed? Still a lot of people creating accounts and locking coins for witnessing.  With 20% of all mined blocks going to witnesses and with more and more coins being locked, what will it take for the witnesses to drive the price up?  What was the number of accounts and coins people expected to be witnessed, was it above or below everyone's expected expectations?  

I will witness if the reward is 50/50. 50 for miners and 50 for witness. On telegram someone worked out that if it gets to 150 million it won't be worth witnessing and rather keep your funds free to trade, but if you earn 50 reward it makes it so it's worth witnessing at 250 million.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
Currently there is   408,00,000/48,000,000 = 11.7% of coins being witnessed.  What does everyone predict will be the average amount of coins being witnessed? Still a lot of people creating accounts and locking coins for witnessing.  With 20% of all mined blocks going to witnesses and with more and more coins being locked, what will it take for the witnesses to drive the price up?  What was the number of accounts and coins people expected to be witnessed, was it above or below everyone's expected expectations? 
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
For anyone planning to buy Gulden in the next few weeks, be warned we in a bear market. It could take 2 years to see a reversal in the prices, so only buy with what you can afford to lose. The trolls will vanish as they also sell at a major loss and this forum will become a dead zone, most of the posts here are out of anger because the trolls have lost A LOT of money.

Trolls out of anger who lost big money?
Then the troll must be me because I bought since January but as I can recall Rich bought in way before and is still at anhuge plus and so is Morbs. Krusty is just jocking and neither fudding nor shilling. Peter told he's in decent plus with his overall crypto stash. The only persons who are at a real loss vented and disappeared already.
Btw I have only virtual loss since I didn't cash out anything yet.

I would not consider myself a troll and i am not in plus with NLG anymore i think but i do not care because i think it goes up again.  I am only in crypto from july 2017 and the price of Gulden is now lower vs euro and BTC.  I am still up trading i guess but NLG is no cashcow.  When the price went down i bought a lot extra @0.08, 0.07, 0.06 and 0.05.

I think Rich P. bought in 2016 or earlier so he is still in a big plus but for everyone it is the same if they had kept BTC they had more value now but that's all in the game i guess.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
For anyone planning to buy Gulden in the next few weeks, be warned we in a bear market. It could take 2 years to see a reversal in the prices, so only buy with what you can afford to lose. The trolls will vanish as they also sell at a major loss and this forum will become a dead zone, most of the posts here are out of anger because the trolls have lost A LOT of money.

Trolls out of anger who lost big money?
Then the troll must be me because I bought since January but as I can recall Rich bought in way before and is still at anhuge plus and so is Morbs. Krusty is just jocking and neither fudding nor shilling. Peter told he's in decent plus with his overall crypto stash. The only persons who are at a real loss vented and disappeared already.
Btw I have only virtual loss since I didn't cash out anything yet.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
Today I did send 2 transaction with both approx 5000 NLG from my Gulden 1.6 Wallet to the new 2.0 Wallet.

However, 1 transaction went smooth and within seconds\minutes. The other stays in the mempool and still unconfirmed after 1 hour.

How long can this take? TXid also not visible in the blockchain...

And just when I type this, txid is visible....
Payment is received and I can go home Smiley
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

I am angry and I sold most of my Gulden already.   Cry
Activity: 86
July 30, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Activity: 188
July 30, 2018, 09:16:39 AM
I'm trying to get all the pieces together from the premine. However, wayback machine isn't working on the older premine pages.. Can some of you guide me towards the some information. Im working on an article.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg13276752;topicseen#msg13276752

Aaargh! I've been looking for that post as well! TNX!

Ok, traced it back to the motherload:

http://www.guldenchain.com/address/GgtaZuo1zKYXhitiLgw5fWjeEXr3JpHvU3

That should be your best starting point.

This would be the most promising chain:

http://www.guldenchain.com/address/GRMkjsTanendgQCNRGTpNusH118m3TtmfL

Going to take a long time to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Price is too low for anyone to care but good luck finding the balance if any left.

I care , if all the premine is finished there is less risk when the price is going up, I can help track premine funds when the price increases to see if it is dumped. Post the addresses with large balances when you find them.
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
I'm trying to get all the pieces together from the premine. However, wayback machine isn't working on the older premine pages.. Can some of you guide me towards the some information. Im working on an article.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg13276752;topicseen#msg13276752

Going to take a long time to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Price is too low for anyone to care but good luck finding the balance if any left.
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
July 30, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

New Cryptoworld Order
July 30, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Activity: 86
July 30, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
The price is a reflection that the Gulden community is spent out. Gulden is a community coin with everyday people supporting it. While I can understand the panic taking place it's unfortunate times for Gulden and the team and community will have to ride it out for another few years.
New Cryptoworld Order
July 30, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fgfZuqRLMaAM9j3PGyfY7nNP3bjr4uMjN9-Y_i-VAwo/mobilebasic

That document doesn't contain an address Jean Luc
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Activity: 270
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

If you don't like what Gulden is and stands for leaf Gulden we don't want haters, fuds and trolls

You get it all wrong my friend. I love what Gulden stands for, I just don't like the way it's treated. The disrespect your leader has for you is embarrassing! Also the way you are blindly following his doctrine to only allow positive feedback and downtalk anyone with another vision is freighting. So no, I won't leave, sorry.

You are totally, totally wrong here x1000

Coins need people like Rich P. who are looking @ a coin critically.  He has also some very good questions like :  What happened with the pre-mine and why is it off the site from Gulden.

Why are people banned that easily and why are whales scared off.

A coin is never 100% perfect and bij debating / arguing about it we can all make it better but on slack if you argue you get banned.  You see here it moderates itself.  Why do you want to moderate anyway we live in a democracy not in a dictatorial ruled country.

You never ask yourself where Gulden should be when Rijk did not scare of all those possible inventors and all those interested people which he banned from Slack.  I am stupid because i like Gulden that i stay but i also hate Rijk for banning me for nothing and i first almost sold out every Gulden i had and more people did that and never came back and are now maybe in Digibyte .......

Let everyone say what he has to say positive or negative and let's make Gulden great again  Grin  ........  What a bad slogan  Roll Eyes

As your friend, let me give you something to think about:

Thx Friend !!  Good points again so i wil think about it some more  :thumbs up:
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
July 30, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fgfZuqRLMaAM9j3PGyfY7nNP3bjr4uMjN9-Y_i-VAwo/mobilebasic
New Cryptoworld Order
July 30, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

I Doug up this one: http://www.guldenchain.com/address/GTgHEiSRxre5YqjV31Zm4fizEhMwzkE2qS

Good job!
New Cryptoworld Order
July 30, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Angry

I'm not blindly following him, the only thing what i like is what Gulden is doing for the future
Remember i have see the first Day of Gulden 😂

Oh sure I remember. Like I also remember you have been kicked out of the community twice (once even before Slack started) for stealing community funds.

Yet you still get to stay in the closed ward of the Gulden slack, while everyone that simply asked about the premine has been banned.

Think about that for a change and what it says about Rijk's values mr. Bram V.

Thats long time a go, and solved for a long time

I have talk whit Rijk months a go, and my Story about it

That's nice! Maybe he can someday go out back and talk to all those lost souls at the trash ban bin as well?
Pages:
Jump to: