Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 59. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
We all know that PoW2 and SegSig are going really, really well. Buying gulden is a no-brainer at this point, really, anything below 2 euro/each is cheap, and you don't have to take my word for granted, if you are smart, do some simple research and you will see it for yourself.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
Perhaps they truly have uploaded all their POW2 and SegSig stuff and we can now finally see they only managed to produce a readme file so far. Makes sense, the readme file had to be absolutely perfect and flawless. That can easily take up two years of development. Especially if you have a group of test readers as well.
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Is the 269 rank on www.coinmarketcap.com due to no marketing or is the other 268 coins ahead on development. It must be one or the other?

Rank 248 now so it is going up again.

It is all marketing because they are not telling all the time what a good coin it is and not have a flashy website and spend most of the time in developing te coin.

If you look @ the coin only list without the tokens they are @ place 87

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/all/

As we all know a lot of tokens are a scam so you do the math .....
May 22, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Good buying wall of almost 300.000 Gulden or 3+ Bitcoin on Bittrex

Maybe some big investors are finally waking up.

The coin is still underestimated and much too cheap.

So buy now or regret it later  Grin
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
May 22, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
There we go again. Nocks is expending the Gulden eco system by a new awesome feature. 🚀🚀

Nocks Pay has been expanded with payment requests! Send out a payment request for a one-time payment ór send one periodically, for shared subscriptions, a loan or whatever deal you made. nocks.com/pay
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
Is the 269 rank on www.coinmarketcap.com due to no marketing or is the other 268 coins ahead on development. It must be one or the other?

Marketing.
Marketing has to come from the community/holders.

Also, the development team is pretty shit at communicating.

Development and techwise would make NLG competitive in top 20.

Do you think this coin will be used by marketing companies around the world as an example of why Gulden didn't achieve the heights it could of ,if the devs don't decide to market their development?
Activity: 72
May 21, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
May 21, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
That's why the smart people keep buying and stocking Gulden while it is still cheap.

This coin has so much potential to be even something as huge as 50x or more, that this current price is insanely cheap.

Honestly, I have about 10 cryptos in my portfolio, and gulden is the only one that I really feel *safe* about buying more, in the long run.

You literally can't go wrong, if you don't mind waiting. PoW2 and SegSig are as disruptive as it sounds.

I need to download a new wallet because all my other wallets are full.

I keep on buying and stocking that cheap Gulden  Grin
May 18, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
That's why the smart people keep buying and stocking Gulden while it is still cheap.

This coin has so much potential to be even something as huge as 50x or more, that this current price is insanely cheap.

Honestly, I have about 10 cryptos in my portfolio, and gulden is the only one that I really feel *safe* about buying more, in the long run.

You literally can't go wrong, if you don't mind waiting. PoW2 and SegSig are as disruptive as it sounds.
May 18, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
It's a very strange position Gulden is going to put the big top 50 coins in.

Well either the top 50 is insanely over valued or Gulden is desperately cheap. The best defense they will have is to bribe the media outlets not do any articles on Gulden in order to keep the status quo.

Ah well, so far nobody tried to bribe me. Would have been fun. Just curious what they would pay. 😂😂
But you are right. Something strange IS going on. Gulden is way undervalued for the tech it has.
Lucky bastards we are, yes yes, to buy so cheap, it is. 👽
Activity: 142
May 18, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Well either the top 50 is insanely over valued or Gulden is desperately cheap. The best defense they will have is to bribe the media outlets not do any articles on Gulden in order to keep the status quo.
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
Gulden probably has the best development team but I doubt the price will rise because there is no marketing or attracting big investment. Big investment ends up investing in lower quality projects because they talk shit to the investors and it leaves a bad impression on alts in general. Gulden should be the coin investing in marketing because they actually have a lot to market in reality. Not promises but delivering on their whitepaper , mobile wallets and other innovations like the link feature.

I agree, but don't you think it will eventually pay off?
People will start seeing which projects are real and who delivers.
But yes, I think a good marketing campaign can get this coin into the top 50... the tech is there....

There is a lot of parties that wouldn't wan't Gulden to succeed due to the amount of money they have invested in those other projects. The crypto media will be silent on this update yet for the coins who are connected with the crypto media this type of announcement would be headline news for a month, if those big players can dump their bad investments and move it into Gulden they will, but easier said then done.

May 18, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
BREAKING - Gulden 2.0 release date announced. 28-06-2018

https://twitter.com/gulden/status/996329535393222656?s=21

I would have though the prices would have come up faster but i guess a lot of people still do not pay attention.   Huh

You can still load in Gulden very cheap and make a x5 or a x10 this year

It is no rocket science  Lips sealed
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
Gulden probably has the best development team but I doubt the price will rise because there is no marketing or attracting big investment. Big investment ends up investing in lower quality projects because they talk shit to the investors and it leaves a bad impression on alts in general. Gulden should be the coin investing in marketing because they actually have a lot to market in reality. Not promises but delivering on their whitepaper , mobile wallets and other innovations like the link feature.

I agree, but don't you think it will eventually pay off?
People will start seeing which projects are real and who delivers.
But yes, I think a good marketing campaign can get this coin into the top 50... the tech is there....
May 18, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
Activity: 38
May 18, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
Yes we had to wait a long time for the update, but it seems they are going to deliver....
I don't see other, even top 50 coins do that....
I am sure it will be rewarded.

Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
Yes we had to wait a long time for the update, but it seems they are going to deliver....
I don't see other, even top 50 coins do that....
I am sure it will be rewarded.
Activity: 156
May 18, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
Haven't checked in on Gulden in awhile. Rank 260 currency killing it! Well done to the devs for making it happen!!
May 17, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Gulden is awesome, you literally can't go wrong Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
One of the community members reached out to rapper Boef last year, and he actually bought NLG and posted some stuff about it on social media. So try with just reaching out to your favorite artists/influencers.
Pages:
Jump to: