Pages:
Author

Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators - page 2. (Read 12777 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

It looks like a scam, it smells like a scam, it walks like a scam, it definitely TALKS LIKE A SCAM.  

Ergo, a scam. Got it! I'm now in the process of digging into this Bruno dude's background. Rumor has it that he's an old man without a job living in a van down by the Colorado River.

Since this thread is self-moderate, don't be surprised if Bruno comes along and deletes your post, cementing THE SNAKE THAT HE IS!

I sent you a PM, bud:

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

sir I have to leave the campaign because I want to try new campaigns

im also feeling this ^^

edgar, I'm not sure what you're alluding to, for you've never been part of the signature campaign. Please correctly me if I'm mistaken, bud.

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
Sir I am very thankful to you for this reward to me.I failed to complete 100 posts and also leave your nice campaign but you kind enough to still reward me.I am thankful

"I bet you can't wait to start PAQing, eh?"

Opted to use this account to say your welcome & thanks, bud.

Bruno
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

im also feeling this ^^

edgar, I'm not sure what you're alluding to, for you've never been part of the signature campaign. Please correctly me if I'm mistaken, bud.

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

Sir I am very thankful to you for this reward to me.I failed to complete 100 posts and also leave your nice campaign but you kind enough to still reward me.I am thankful
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
oh, i was referring to the PAQs purchased...
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

im also feeling this ^^

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

I don't quite understand why people make these new coin threads without posting anything to the public.

Au contraire! Look at the creation date of this thread. The PoB CPL was just created no more than a couple days ago. The YuTüCoin (YTC) has yet to be created, with the same true for any YouTube creator's yAltcoins, each crypto based on a permissioned blockchain.

Ergo, this IS our public posting about a new coin prior to its creation. That said, there are some people who don't quite understand how some people can post to a thread sans reading it first.  Tongue

Activity: 758
I don't quite understand why people make these new coin threads without posting anything to the public.
Because they are BTC collectors! They are waiting for some innocent to harvest the BTC and become rich!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
now i understand Wink and one more think price of 10$ is when we get money in ico or on last day of ico? why you dont set prices in btc if will be easier...

You are exactly correct. We should've set the U$10 price point in BTC because it would be easier to simply come back to this thread every minute and change the highly fluctuating BTC amount representing U$10 oppose to the complicated course of action we chose, that is stating the complex fixed U$10 amount.

To address the first part of your question, U$10 is U$10 regardless if you pay at the beginning or end of the ICO so to earn an equal share of the CPL airdrop.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
now i understand Wink and one more think price of 10$ is when we get money in ico or on last day of ico? why you dont set prices in btc if will be easier...
Interesting project dev, the sir are you thinking of performing some rewards campaign?
You can check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nn-yutubopolis-u10m-proof-of-burn-largest-pb-in-crypto-history-1900371 where translation and signature bounty details are available.
Another very interesting reward campaign is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-no-less-than-u1440-per-day-per-user-gaming-of-the-offer-allowed-1906074

Raizou, please ask further questions if the above kindly provided by zahra4577 missed the mark.

Hi! I dont understand very good...can i buy now PAQs? I want to participate in project this ICO is close and we now can paricipate in ICO of CPL??

The ICO for CPL is really an enhance version of this ICO, with those who participating in the airdrop also receiving a PAQ for every U$10 spent. There's an escrow 2-of-3 multi-sig bitcoin wallet address available for those desiring to participate early. Simply ask publicly or via PM.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Interesting project dev, the sir are you thinking of performing some rewards campaign?
You can check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nn-yutubopolis-u10m-proof-of-burn-largest-pb-in-crypto-history-1900371 where translation and signature bounty details are available.
Another very interesting reward campaign is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-no-less-than-u1440-per-day-per-user-gaming-of-the-offer-allowed-1906074
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi! I dont understand very good...can i buy now PAQs? I want to participate in project this ICO is close and we now can paricipate in ICO of CPL??
Activity: 758

I am very watching this thread and good to know that you are going to make some major announcement.
Eagerly awaiting.

Here's to hopin' you're still waiting for the major announcement, bud.

YuTü.Co.in's ICO has been modified with a new thread detailing the changes: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nada-here-1890609

I'm sure that those who've contributed to date will have no qualms with the new approach given that they've gain new rewards for early efforts.

Interesting announcement.So now what about those PAQs?

When will the ico ends?

The link to the thread quoted above has been changed to -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nn-yutubopolis-u10m-proof-of-burn-largest-pb-in-crypto-history-1900371 (reason for the change is expressed on the thread - mundane issues).

The ICO will end 30 days after its official start. First, a few days is needed for coding the CPL token. Then there'll be a couple-week period in ramping up support prior to start.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

I am very watching this thread and good to know that you are going to make some major announcement.
Eagerly awaiting.

Here's to hopin' you're still waiting for the major announcement, bud.

YuTü.Co.in's ICO has been modified with a new thread detailing the changes: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nada-here-1890609

I'm sure that those who've contributed to date will have no qualms with the new approach given that they've gain new rewards for early efforts.

Interesting announcement.So now what about those PAQs?
Pages:
Jump to: