Pages:
Author

Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀 - page 2. (Read 23815 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Remember SPRTS @ 500 last year...what has become of this coin ;_;  Can't believe the price took such a hit...but they say that's what becomes of high staking coins Sad especially with the cryptsy BS..
With some volume this coin could easily reach hundreds sat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Remember SPRTS @ 500 last year...what has become of this coin ;_;  Can't believe the price took such a hit...but they say that's what becomes of high staking coins Sad especially with the cryptsy BS..
This coin could easily reach 500 sat range.

Push this up to 30 sat at least with volume and you will see it will go up by itself from there Smiley

Donate:
Sprouts Add: SbRByu4mBAFqzD2rGF628H5kUUBqh2dUED
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
LTC market is on its way also I wouldn't hold your breath over a new wallet, just saying.
We should talk about the future. Cryptsy is gone, the volume and price is free falling at Bittrex. Peonminer online at every day but don't answer to the private massages. a_cat_named_joe didn't signed in in the last 2 weeks.

The distribution of coins is pretty well now, we have a relatively massive community but everyone is quiet. In my opinion the "inflation control" doesn't a solution because the inflation does far higher than ~2%/day so the market cap is decreasing. The problem is the inactivity.

Yes you are 1000%%% RIGHT! Where is the NEW DESIGN of the COIN? What happened ?  We need to all come together as  a community and work on the inflation! Also can you please change the OP for hackers sake!  Grin

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?
Activity: 473
We should talk about the future. Cryptsy is gone, the volume and price is free falling at Bittrex. Peonminer online at every day but don't answer to the private massages. a_cat_named_joe didn't signed in in the last 2 weeks.

The distribution of coins is pretty well now, we have a relatively massive community but everyone is quiet. In my opinion the "inflation control" doesn't a solution because the inflation does far higher than ~2%/day so the market cap is decreasing. The problem is the inactivity.
Can we have SPROUTS market active?

Buy it to 100 sat then yourself... don't have others do it so you have a price you want to sell at Smiley
Hes just BLOWIN smoke ! LOL Cool

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Can we have SPROUTS market active?

Buy it to 100 sat then yourself... don't have others do it so you have a price you want to sell at Smiley
We need Sprouts active!

Buy sprouts to 100sat!
Guys if you want this coin to perk up again, Try looking for vendors that take Bitcoin or better yet another ALTCOIN and send them a EMAIL and ask if they are willing to accept SPROUT COIN ! It only takes a minute If everyone just sent out 1 to 3 emails a week we can # 1-Use Sprout coin for other than trading (dumping) and STAKING!!!  #2-We can buy something possibly useful to buy! #3-Create a demand again for SPROUT COIN! #4- What we all want the PRICE to move UPWARDS!  $4-Well this is what I call making CRYPTO REAL!!!  Because if you cant spend it what is the POINT?
COMMENTS would be greatly APPRECIATED!! Cool
Activity: 473
Couple weeks to reach 1 satoshi, nice job!
Activity: 307
OK. I'm withdrawing any implied suggestion of bitebi9 as a possible home for Sprouts.

I've been playing with fire, using bitebi9 for small trades, not risking too much money. I made some 'interesting' deals and successfully withdrew them without too much trouble. However, I've just encountered some Cryptsy-style problems in trying to withdraw some Tek - "We are sorry, an unexpected error has occurred". Overall I've not lost any money, but ...

Extreme caution advised if trading on biteb9.
Yes, I saw the screenshot showing the Cryptsy name tag. The Paul Vernon/Big Vern name is also prominently displayed in the biteb9 chat box. The question is how did biteb9 acquire their Cryptsy template?

Was it sold to them by Cryptsy e.g. as part of a franchise?
Was the template 'stolen' from Cryptsy?
Is it, in actual fact, Cryptsy reappearing in biteb9 clothing?

Cryptsy need to clear this up and address other highly defamatory accusations, of which there are quite a few. It amazes me that they don't seem to have done this already to any great extent. A simple statement could provide some clarification concerning the clouds of speculation surrounding Cryptsy at this present time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
@ wence1975

Interesting, although your biteb9 warning is not in line with my experience. From now on, I will be more cautious in dealing with biteb9.

It is well known that biteb9 is using the Cryptsy template. Perhaps their inexperience is showing through in dealing with hiccups. Dalistar might be able to provide more information on this since he is a contributor to the other Sprouts thread (there are two) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13414237

Over to you Dalistar.

I am talking about screenshots from support that says thank you for contacting Cryptsy...
Activity: 298
Hi! I Like the way you started the coin.. I also see that you are open to good Ideas..  and I have some SPRT too! Smiley
I work in PR, so my mind is generating many ideas for different products.. So here I have a simple Idea for "coin supply control":
The actual numbers must be discussed and all I put is for you to get the Idea.
I called it Fertile Address. So what we can do (I say WE, because I am the part of the community) add a feature in the wallet, that will allow people to generate a New Fertile Address in return of "burning" X amount of coins.. and coins send to this new address will stake at a little higher % ..lets say 15% after 5 days and +5% for each extra day.. (remember that numbers I propose - must be discussed within the community!)
So! ..For example... One can destroy (burn) 1 000 000sprt and will see the New address generated in his wallet. Coins that are sent to this address will stake at better rate then the "simple" new address.. not just for your pretty eyes, but for lowering the overall coin supply for the whole community!
Its just like in nature - ashes of burned plants are used to fertilize soil for better crops.
We will answer a the main question by implementing this feature:
- why BUY more sprt??, not just hold and mint and sell, active supporters - who BUY sprt at the market would love to have some advantage for their coin support.. This is called "stimulating demand" in marketing or demand stimulation, by making people interested in actually getting the coins from all sources// The sprt is cheap, so the market is - the great source of coins!
Also its a free-will action! So, you are not forced to do anything if don't like, but you can, but get greater rewards.
The good thing for the dev team is - you don't have to change the existing rates and make all to get through hardforks!
Simple math.. If 100 richest wallets will generate at least 1 such Fertile Address, we can take out 100 000 000 coins from supply - it will skyrocket the price within very short period!
we have only 278 228 259.74286097sprt at the moment ..

This is important that this addresses are not Sold as "stakers", but generatet inside your own wallet for helping community to control the coin supply, as burned coins will be taken out from staking basis!

thank you!
peace
@ wence1975

Interesting, although your biteb9 warning is not in line with my experience. From now on, I will be more cautious in dealing with biteb9.

It is well known that biteb9 is using the Cryptsy template. Perhaps their inexperience is showing through in dealing with hiccups. Dalistar might be able to provide more information on this since he is a contributor to the other Sprouts thread (there are two) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13414237

Over to you Dalistar.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Pardon me , but "bitebi9"Huh??
LOL

No!!!! They don't!!!

I can understand your reticence. I have expressed a similar sentiment in other threads because of the presumed association with Cryptsy.

However, 1) they do seem to be run by genuine Chinese personel separate from Cryptsy;
2) I've done several trades with them and all but one were executed very quickly; and
3) last but not least, they do seem to have a gateway into the important Chinese market.

So unless you have any direct experience with biteb9 contrary to mine, I suggest that we give them the benefit of the doubt for now.  Wink !!!

Look @ this 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitebi9com-what-is-next-1317911
Pages:
Jump to: