Pages:
Author

Topic: No best year in crypto currency - page 5. (Read 11969 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 14, 2019, 07:30:21 PM
For me that is true no best year for cryptocurrency since it was depending for it is development of their project and giving good prices in crypto market but if you are a good trader i think you can still earn profits by looking the good crypto.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
May 14, 2019, 07:17:22 PM
I agree with you. In my opinion, a current year can never be better than a previous year because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. There will.be a time, coin prices will increase and vice versa.
Yes. And that's how crypto works. Volatility is the main reason why people expect that this year might be at its best or its vice versa. But i think this is not really important because we cannot really change how bitcoin was born. The important thing is that crypto has helped a lot of people whether its price is in high or low.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 05:57:15 PM
There are always threads on the forum referencing the following

This is the best year to join crypto currency

This is the best time to invest blah blah

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

I like your comment and that's the absolute truth. There is the need ti understand how crypto work because a lot of people just hear about it and will invest their life saving so that they can become rich very quick but unfortunately for them they lose nearly all their money. Therefore its crucial for people to know that crypto is not a win win investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
May 14, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
That’s true because we live in a different places, we have our different beliefs and we see bitcoin and other coins in a different way. The best time to invest is depend on you, depend on your time frame and will depend on your understanding, i can say you have to buy now but you see the market on a different trend so you will not follow me.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 05:24:59 PM
I agree with you. In my opinion, a current year can never be better than a previous year because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. There will.be a time, coin prices will increase and vice versa.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 06:04:40 AM
Every year can not be perfect than previous. If you can evaluate the opportunity already, it will be good for you every year. For example, if you invest some money to btc two months ago, you already doubled your investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 13, 2019, 05:55:56 AM
I think this is practically true. I don't think there is any measure by which this can be thoroughly checked. Due to the volatile nature of it, no one can actually say this will be automated.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 13, 2019, 05:41:42 AM
Is it? Tell it to those who bought cryptocurrency in 2013 and then got rich at the end of 2017. Tell those who bought Bitcoin at $20K in 2017 that 2018 was not a better year to buy it. But still you are right, there is no better year, there is only common sense, which should warn you against fomo and tell you what to buy when everyone is selling, and sell when everyone is buying.
Activity: 97
May 13, 2019, 05:33:48 AM
Everyone can't be happy with crypto, maybe there are those who are happy with crypto, that is, those who already understand crypto are different from beginners who want to invest in bitcoin if they don't understand bitcoin it can make them lose because they don't understand what risks they must bear if investing in crypto is losing all of their assets in crypto, so crypto can't make everyone happy
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 13, 2019, 05:12:21 AM
Absolutely, many at times you could see people claim some years are better than others but trust me there no such thing. Every moment and time is great and it will take you the crypto enthusiast to see it. Crypto will always try to bring new prices on board due to the volatile nature.

I agree, there is no such thing in the big picture,,, everything depends on your own personal circumstance. For example, if you were holding BTC after buying at 5k and sold at 20k, that was x4, but the guy who bought at $1 and sold at $10 would have made 2.5 times more money than the first, so everything is relative. I do not agree every moment is great though!
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 13, 2019, 01:21:06 AM
You don't need bullrun to be able to have a huge profit or make profit in particular, that's what most people think because they don't know how to trade and they just hold, if they know how to trade they can make much depending on their skills and knowledge at trading.

Your statement is very true, they really don't need to wait for the bull run to get profits like when the bull run. they just need to know how to manage their trade and have knowledge about trading, I think that is enough to prove that there is no "crypto best time ......." statement "crypto year ...", that's just talk empty lazy people.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 13, 2019, 01:08:31 AM
Like other investment cryptocurrency investment also need to be some evaluation and keeping of the patience. But, there is a demerit that while on another asset or the investment you have to wait more than 3 years or even 10 years, but for the crypto investment within 3 years you must see a bull market whether medium term or the super bull. But most crucial part is choose the crypto which are top 200.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 13, 2019, 01:01:17 AM
There is no year that is the best to get into crypto currency, there is no indication for the right time to buy or sell, everyone just do at their time when the feel they have make enough profits or cut their losses.
indeed I also feel that there is no best year in crypto, because not everyone feels the same thing at one time, in crypto there is only the right time to take advantage of opportunities so that they can make a profit from the investment made, and each person is different in determining the right time
your statement fits into any area of life, and yes, I agree with you, I also think that it doesn’t matter what year, the opportunity is important, I think that now there are huge opportunities in the crypto market, the year has just begun, and there is already a positive dynamic, the market is beginning to stabilize, come in myself, I believe that it will take several more years, and those who stood at the origins will get an incredible result
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 12:44:44 AM

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

Even in the bull market year like in 2017, it could make peoples cry because they already sold their coin before the bull come.
2019 is not the best year for cryptocurrency, but at least it is better than 2018 because the trend market seems like keep positive now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
May 12, 2019, 07:49:55 PM
Yes. Greed is a very big problem for a trader. In my opinion, greed is more difficult to overcome than fear. When the market begins to grow, it seems that growth will last a very long time. It is very easy to pay for its greed in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 07:46:11 PM
One might join the crypto space today and still experience the best that no one who has joined a long time ago never experienced.
If you learn what you should know first, it will be very easy for you to get the best out if it.
There are ways to go about it, most especially the legit ways.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
May 12, 2019, 07:33:49 PM
There is no year that is the best to get into crypto currency, there is no indication for the right time to buy or sell, everyone just do at their time when the feel they have make enough profits or cut their losses.
indeed I also feel that there is no best year in crypto, because not everyone feels the same thing at one time, in crypto there is only the right time to take advantage of opportunities so that they can make a profit from the investment made, and each person is different in determining the right time
Activity: 249
May 12, 2019, 07:09:16 PM
I agree. Maybe having a lots of money can satisfy us at some point but in reality, it is just tenporary. Trie hapiness can be found of we are really contented of what we have and what we become. Since crypto is flexible in every way, there is no best year to it. We can always say that everytime is the best moment.
yes, because the Crypto movement changed so we didn't know when the market movement was good and when it was bad, if we didn't know about market movements.
Within a year Crypto can change several times and often changes so that sometimes Crypto improves and Crypto gets worse, we must be able to use our time well to take advantage of the right moment.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
May 12, 2019, 07:00:13 PM
Absolutely, many at times you could see people claim some years are better than others but trust me there no such thing. Every moment and time is great and it will take you the crypto enthusiast to see it. Crypto will always try to bring new prices on board due to the volatile nature.
copper member
Activity: 377
Merit: 0
I'm from #GenerationB
May 12, 2019, 06:51:42 PM
There are always threads on the forum referencing the following

This is the best year to join crypto currency

This is the best time to invest blah blah

Never make all people happy. Those who think the opposite will deceive themselves. In this market you will earn money when you develop analytical abilities and experience, because without it you will not earn. Otherwise, you will become bankrupt.
 Look to trade cryptocurrencies. This is in my opinion the main activity of most people who came to this market. Someone sells bitcoin for 20,000$, and someone buys in this person.
 What do you think, who did the right thing. Actually no one. Because nobody knows when the price of bitcoin will grow or fall. Everything depends on the knowledge of trader. If you do not know how to earn money here, it's better to do something else.
That's all.
Pages:
Jump to: