Pages:
Author

Topic: No best year in crypto currency - page 9. (Read 11969 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
April 30, 2019, 03:18:36 AM
For every cryptocurrency investors the best year for crypto will always be the year of bullruns ,since all tokens and coins will favour from bullruns the year it comes will always be the best, 2017 is the best so far
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
April 30, 2019, 03:09:09 AM

What about the year 2017 ?  That year is an example of best year in crypto because all cryptos that year are all pumping . they all reach their all time high  but best year is not about highs , bull, or pumps because there were also best years for dumps or bears .  the year 2018 is consider to be an example of the best year for cryptos when it comes to dips  . that year many investors are happy because they can buy cryptos at a low price for a long period of time .
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
April 30, 2019, 03:04:12 AM
Yes, there is no specific time to get profits or losing. Everything depends on how good we utilize the moment, what we can do in the pump time and what the choice in the dump time. I think most people should follow pump-dump to get profits now. Of course, there are many people who may get loses with these new trends [pump-dump] in the crypto market, but it is the fact that we must learn well. However, it is your choice, you may follow it or not.
I agree, everything is in the pursuit of quick and easy money, the excitement around crypto, many think that now I will invest $ 100 and become a millionaire tomorrow, this is not so, investment is also work, you can try to get rich quickly, but this is a big risk - without experience you can quickly lose everything. The easiest way is once a month to include free funds (say 10%) and do it regardless of the course or cost, for several years. The cryptoindustry is only developing, it will take a lot of time, and in 5-10 years, your investments will bring a huge, incredible income.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
April 29, 2019, 05:36:32 PM
I fully agree with you. A person can earn on crypto only when he has knowledge and can apply them to good use. Therefore, whatever the situation on the market, you can always make this time happy for yourself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 29, 2019, 04:57:17 PM
There are always threads on the forum referencing the following

This is the best year to join crypto currency

This is the best time to invest blah blah

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

I did not really understand what you mean and I think we have had some positive and negative years in the past.  We also have had the best time to invest and some good time to sell.  I do believe that we just need to know the right time to buy and sell because that is the only way we can be happy about this market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 29, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
well said, the main thing in this space is to have a strategy and don't rely on noise flowing around, last year if I had hedge my portfolio in ration 1 to 10 in margin trade I would be far better, The space is still growing and we are still looking for ways to maximum how to make money from the space
Yes i agree on that we all know about crypto and it is really instable from the start so i think the opportunity is always there all we need to do is to make a good strategy for is to earn a huge amount of profit. Because price may change anytime anywhere, and at the end of the day we can earn depending on what strategy we do not on the price.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 29, 2019, 04:42:42 PM
Without difficulty, you can not catch fish from the pond. This proverb is just to the point. You shouldn't blame a bad year, you just need to focus on something else and work a lot. Then there will be a result
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 29, 2019, 04:35:15 PM
Well, mine is obvious. You are very angry today. Why all? Because the cryptocurrency did not make you happy. I think you are angry because you did not invest in your time in Bitcoin. And you desire this all your life.

No form of anger whatsoever; it’s my basic observation after a short period of time
There is no time for regrets in crypto currency; and bitcoin is not fastest way to get profits in crypto currency

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 27, 2019, 07:02:05 PM
As long as it makes a profit in my opinion it's the best. I don't think I am 2017, 2018 or 2019. In my principle there is no best crypto year. As long as I can get profits on every investment, of course that is a good year or day in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 06:53:04 PM

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

You are on point going by the characteristic of Crypto in terms of its volatility but some year are more rewarding than each other, example of year that's more rewarding than the others is 2017, even bounty hunters make big money
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 27, 2019, 06:51:25 PM
Nice one! Thiese are the most topic that people discuss everyday in cryptocurency, and I believe that no matter how market is down  some
 people are still making profit .
Activity: 170
April 27, 2019, 06:42:33 PM
This is very true, no specific time to make cool cash or lose in crypto, making money with crypto anyday and at any time is very sure, depends on how good you at what you do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 27, 2019, 06:41:28 PM
Somebody people wins and some lose, this is how it works. On a bullish market when each coin is increasing it is an easy ride. But on a bearish market holding is not profitable.You have to trade to be on a winning side and not waiting for years until your coins recover.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 27, 2019, 06:31:04 PM
Yes, there is no specific time to get profits or losing. Everything depends on how good we utilize the moment, what we can do in the pump time and what the choice in the dump time. I think most people should follow pump-dump to get profits now. Of course, there are many people who may get loses with these new trends [pump-dump] in the crypto market, but it is the fact that we must learn well. However, it is your choice, you may follow it or not.
Activity: 172
April 27, 2019, 05:58:13 PM
This is a statement of fact and the conclusion of this is that everyone of us has his own time in this space if we don't give up. I know of a guy that lambo last year even in the midst of bear market. He made huge profits from buying one shit coin which later became big.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
April 27, 2019, 05:55:28 PM
There is no single recipe for happiness for everyone, happiness is different for everyone. There is no 100% working recipe for profit for everyone, someone will eventually lose if you earn.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
April 27, 2019, 05:17:40 PM
Quite often I meet on the forum saying that now is the time to buy cryptocurrency) On the one hand, the author is right that there is no such time) There is only here and now. And not everyone is lucky)
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 27, 2019, 03:57:51 PM
well said, the main thing in this space is to have a strategy and don't rely on noise flowing around, last year if I had hedge my portfolio in ration 1 to 10 in margin trade I would be far better, The space is still growing and we are still looking for ways to maximum how to make money from the space
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 27, 2019, 03:32:03 PM

in sometimes our prediction will not work so I think this year also the possibility of getting so much value it's not possible right now so I think anything is happening in this market we need to wait and analyse what is going on then taking the decision will be right.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 27, 2019, 02:00:03 PM
Indeed maybe is not the ideal year for crypto until now, but even so some profit can be made if the good decision are taken but you need to not hurry and choose when to buy and when to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: