Pages:
Author

Topic: No bull run this year?! For real? - page 6. (Read 20608 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 07:45:25 AM
i think there wont be a bull market in 2019 too.
real bull run will start after btc halving in 2020. wait for this big event. and collect btc.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 08, 2019, 06:53:13 AM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I don't believe in anything they say, the most important thing for me is trust and patience in investing and being good at utilizing every opportunity

just take what they say for motivation and encouragement for us in waiting for the coins that we hold will be able to give big profits, you should indeed have to prepare a strategy for every good opportunity that occurs, when we are just waiting will not be able to get a chance when there is an opportunity on certain coins get a pump.
OP was indeed right that there was no bull run in 2018.
But we don't know his prediction this year, and my personal view prior to this good run that we are witnessing is that 2019
is going to be a great year. I am not saying I'm right as it's too early to conclude but it's showing some good signs.

BTC at one month trend looks very nice and neat.

The movement is going uptrend and this is what we like to see, probably more upward trend will be achieved in this year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ (you can adjust the chart for one month so you'll like the graph more)
Activity: 644
April 07, 2019, 07:40:53 PM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I don't believe in anything they say, the most important thing for me is trust and patience in investing and being good at utilizing every opportunity

just take what they say for motivation and encouragement for us in waiting for the coins that we hold will be able to give big profits, you should indeed have to prepare a strategy for every good opportunity that occurs, when we are just waiting will not be able to get a chance when there is an opportunity on certain coins get a pump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 05:12:20 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 07, 2019, 04:43:53 PM

maybe 2019 just the beginning from the green market,, because now we can see the market of crypto become green right ?
but in my opinion the real bull will come to crypto market in the end of 2020 buddy
regards

We can say that this year started better in all respects. Even adoption has progressed very well, and this is the indicator of better situation.
We have plenty of time to talk about how the 2020 will come. Maybe we should focus on this year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 07, 2019, 02:03:04 PM

maybe 2019 just the beginning from the green market,, because now we can see the market of crypto become green right ?
but in my opinion the real bull will come to crypto market in the end of 2020 buddy
regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 07, 2019, 01:55:37 PM
At the end of 2018, there is no price increase and I think that will happen in 2019. Now the market has started to rise with the increase in Bitcoin prices. This increase in Bitcoin prices has a positive impact on all coins. And for the first run, I think that could happen in the middle of this year. But the bull run is not as big as 2017.
The fact is that today there is a real and big influx of funds in the cryptocurrency market. To such a scale was observed at the beginning of 2019, and more precisely in the month of May, if we analyze the cryptocurrency market charts. Based on this, we can realistically assume that the cryptocurrency market is returning to its beginning in 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
At the end of 2018, there is no price increase and I think that will happen in 2019. Now the market has started to rise with the increase in Bitcoin prices. This increase in Bitcoin prices has a positive impact on all coins. And for the first run, I think that could happen in the middle of this year. But the bull run is not as big as 2017.
Activity: 406
April 06, 2019, 04:14:29 PM
Indeed, now the bull run this year seems simply impossible. But it may well be that next year will be big and successful. There are all the prerequisites for the rapid development of the bull run. Therefore, many investors are now starting to buy reliable cryptocurrencies at a very low price.
we all watched how until the end of 2018 the cryptocurrency was released in its price. But apparently since the beginning of 2019, the situation has changed a little and after months the trend has begun to improve. If such a pace of ed-e persists at least until the middle or end of 2015, then we can return indicators of 2018, yes, Bitcoin $ 10,000, and ethereum $ 800.
It would be logical for us to wait for the beginning of the bull market at the end of this year or in 2020, the market gradually begins to sway and the last growth showed that the market is not weak and bitcoin rise to the price of $10,000 is quite real
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 02:17:17 PM
Indeed, now the bull run this year seems simply impossible. But it may well be that next year will be big and successful. There are all the prerequisites for the rapid development of the bull run. Therefore, many investors are now starting to buy reliable cryptocurrencies at a very low price.
we all watched how until the end of 2018 the cryptocurrency was released in its price. But apparently since the beginning of 2019, the situation has changed a little and after months the trend has begun to improve. If such a pace of ed-e persists at least until the middle or end of 2015, then we can return indicators of 2018, yes, Bitcoin $ 10,000, and ethereum $ 800.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 06, 2019, 11:48:16 AM
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 09:07:17 AM
Yes, believe it or not there will be no bull run this year. This is because many investors right now are smart and wise that they are not able to panic with this kind of market to not sell their coins that can make the next Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 08:38:30 AM
I think that the bulls will not even be in 2019, although it will be good if I make a mistake, but I still think we will have another year with the bear!
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
January 28, 2019, 07:49:25 PM
in my opinion the bull run will not repeat itself as it did in 2017, but in 2019 I believe the market will experience a bullish move that will significantly increase the price of the coin, we can take advantage of this condition to trade daily in order to gain multiple profits.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
January 28, 2019, 07:45:48 PM
Is highly unlikely that there will be any bull run but the thing is when it comes then is a good thing but the market is highly down to auto-corrections than any bull run so lets see how the market maintain its corrrections
Activity: 448
January 28, 2019, 07:31:11 PM
I verey much doubt we will have a bull run this year. Look at the market now, it's already low but the Chinese New Year is now making Asians dump everythign even harder and we are going back to a 100 billion market cap again like it was a  few weeks back. All they do is pump the market for 10 or 20% gains then they squeeze the market of all profit, only to rinse and repeat. They are doing tis cycle constantly adn draining all the coins of any value. Soon we will be at 50 billion market cap at this rate, so for myself personally, I don't see any joy for years to come. I am lookign for ways only now to earn passive income and waiting fro an arbitrage bot to come out in the next coiple of weeks so I can get the signals to arbitrage trade with it. The market is pretty dead and the only money I make now is form a trading robot.
Now it is much more profitable to trade and earn on the rate jumps, the probability that the market will simply begin to fly up rapidly is very small, especially this year
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
January 28, 2019, 04:00:36 PM
It was a hard year for all of us and everybody hopes that this year is going to change everything. I am betting that 2020 will be very profitable and this would be the year where we would finally see another bull run.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
January 28, 2019, 02:48:55 AM

Any people want that happen but now it is not easy to predict the market, all we see is dip market. Expecting also for bullrun to start in mid but its confusing. Some says this quarter of year and other says mid year. Lets find out and look always the market what happen.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 28, 2019, 02:33:08 AM
I verey much doubt we will have a bull run this year. Look at the market now, it's already low but the Chinese New Year is now making Asians dump everythign even harder and we are going back to a 100 billion market cap again like it was a  few weeks back. All they do is pump the market for 10 or 20% gains then they squeeze the market of all profit, only to rinse and repeat. They are doing tis cycle constantly adn draining all the coins of any value. Soon we will be at 50 billion market cap at this rate, so for myself personally, I don't see any joy for years to come. I am lookign for ways only now to earn passive income and waiting fro an arbitrage bot to come out in the next coiple of weeks so I can get the signals to arbitrage trade with it. The market is pretty dead and the only money I make now is form a trading robot.
Activity: 784
January 28, 2019, 02:28:05 AM
Everyone hopes so, i think its difficult to say if there would be a bull run within this year, we also dont have to believe right away on someone's prediction about the bull run but we cant tell when would it gonna be happen. Perhaps many believes on last years rumors that there would be a bull run, but until now nothing yet happens.
Pages:
Jump to: