Pages:
Author

Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3759 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
It is the reason why we should always think twice before we make a decision. I think it serves for you a lesson that you should use for you to not lose again. You should not do all in investment because it is really risky decision.
Let us always think the outcome of the decision that we will do for us to not regret it. If we will make investment, be sure that we will gain money from it and we will not lose it. All of the investment are risky, so we should have courage to handle all of the risks that we will face.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I understand you perfectly well and would not withdraw my money from bitcoin in order to buy Christmas gifts. This is undoubtedly very important, but investment is much more important for me. Especially since the price is now so much down, and bitcoin I bought at a much higher price than we see now.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I do not spend a lot of money on Christmas gifts, so it will not affect my investment in bitcoin. Especially since not all my money I invested in bitcoin, yet I need something to live and it is for this money I buy gifts.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Last Christmas season cryptocurrency users got lots of Christmas gifts as well as surprises that none expected. Now people expect similar incidents to take place, but in relitya the market is completely bearish with slight bullish trend over the past week. If this continues, users might celebrate Christmas better.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Who's with me?

I also made a mistake because I invested my money when the price of the bitcoin is still in its peak. Now I lose everything, but I am not losing my hope because there are still many chances for me to regain all of my losses.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
It is the reason why we should always think twice before we make a decision. I think it serves for you a lesson that you should use for you to not lose again. You should not do all in investment because it is really risky decision.
Activity: 55

Even i m with but, what if i say i got secret santa gift this year was actually Bitcoins, Now i am wondering whether to Hodl it or not, But recovery imminent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Well sorry if you don't have gifts for Christmas but for me I had my own Christmas gift cause I choose not not save in bitcoin that is called diversification which is necessary in every business so you don't get stucked in one place

how can you call it diversification if you didnt invest in bitcoin ? maybe you are only interested on altcoins , tokens  and ico ?   it is not really necesary to diversify because it is fine if you will only choose one type of investment but as long as you are only investing what you can afford to loose   .   christmas gift isnt important at all but what more important is that preparing for our future and that is to invest our money with bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
If you are one of the investors that bought coins when their prices are still high then that is good option not to use your coins these holiday season. Gift-giving is been part of christmas but you can make it simple and it is not necessary expensive and the important is you have gift to give. Prices of cryptocurrencies will not going to go up this year end so we have to wait next year to see if the market will become better than this year.
Activity: 29
Me!!!
I hope it will have it's great turn around early next year. Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Well sorry if you don't have gifts for Christmas but for me I had my own Christmas gift cause I choose not not save in bitcoin that is called diversification which is necessary in every business so you don't get stucked in one place
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I also feel the same with you. I think when there is an increase before Christmas, it will be a bull run that will start on Christmas Eve and the prize will be the profit from the investment. but apparently not, now the market is back red.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I believe a lot of investors who invested their money into crypto-currencies this year would be in the same situation as other investors if they are still holding their crypto-currencies assets at this moment, even though the investors might not be able to purchase luxury Christmas gift this year due to the crypto-currencies bear market, but at least they could still see the bitcoins they purchased sitting in their wallet, and I think they just have to wait patiently for the market to recover.
Yeah it's a shame. if the market conditions are like last year, surely we can buy a nice and expensive Christmas gift Sad but in reality we have to be patient and we just make a simple gift because we have to hold bitcoin longer, wait for bitcoin price to be better
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Sorry lad I didn't go along with your plan. I'm a believer of bitcoin and enthusiasts but I don't want to spend my Christmas and New year not to share with my family. I just can't stop myself not to buy them gifts.

It happens once a year and I don't want to miss the time to see the smile on their faces. The year's about to end and so I can start packing up and buying again with my salary for 2019, a portion of it.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
I believe a lot of investors who invested their money into crypto-currencies this year would be in the same situation as other investors if they are still holding their crypto-currencies assets at this moment, even though the investors might not be able to purchase luxury Christmas gift this year due to the crypto-currencies bear market, but at least they could still see the bitcoins they purchased sitting in their wallet, and I think they just have to wait patiently for the market to recover.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
almost all members here have crypto assets not only bitcoin but altcoin too, and in 2018 this has been a year that members don't expect here.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The same here. I don't like this holiday because you need to give presents to everyone. I don't have much money for this and don't know whether  I will give presents even to family
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Your decision to choose to invest all your money in Bitcoin can be useful in the future, or you will spend Christmas with a little money, I salute your courage to take risks but maybe you have considered it, but I dare not risk all money by buying bitcoin, now maybe a good time to buy some bitcoin.
You do not need to buy expensive gift but simple things can make people happy though. It is not good time to sell your coins to afford the gifts but be practical. You can give a gift even if it is Christmas. Buy bitcoin and set aside the old investment and make it profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Perhaps I would support you but my family would not be happy to get bitcoins for their Christmas gifts.)
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: