Pages:
Author

Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 3759 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Now, probably. Many have invested in cryptocurrency, but it does not make sense to cash it at this time, since it has now fallen in price. It seems that this year many will see Christmas and the new year much more modest than usual because of this. Nothing can be done, investing in cryptocurrency is risky. The one who knows how to wait and choose the right time to make the appropriate decision will win.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The thing Bitcoin is doing to most of us is taking away happiness and our time for money. Don't let that happen. Better spend a bit of money on your happiness rather than regret it later, even if you have money time passed by and eventually everyone will die.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
I still believe and can still survive with bitcoin and other crypto. May the storm pass quickly. I still hope with halving, that after halving there will be a significant positive change in the price of bitcoin. there will be many investors entering Bitcoin. And doesn't this really mean business. sometimes above, sometimes below. The wheel of life is indeed spinning.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
I think it depends on what you think is more important, and if you don't want to sell low because the current price is low then hold it tight, but if you think the gift is important then you can sell a portion of bitcoin.
In my opinion it's better to sell a little portion of bitcoin cause for me Christmas is sharing and only small amount of your bitcoin you sell and not all bitcoin. But the decision is yours  to choose the most important to you. Think twice before you make an action of this two situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
It seems that you made a wrong decision because you invested all of your money in bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is still low and I am sure that you will not withdraw your remaining money because you are focusing on how you till regain the money that you losses.
Activity: 15
im always save some money apart from the investing in business
in this situation it helps
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I did not go so far as to buy nothing, but I have to admit that the budget for Christmas presents was significantly reduced this year. I will even spend probalbly around 60% less than last year due to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Rest assure friend, if you keep holding your btc with patience, i believe you will get your profit.
Your Christmas day in this year maybe not too good, but next year if the market recover, it will be more than just good.
I think there are many peoples who keep their money in btc for this year Christmas because the market crypto is bad to sell now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
your plan so great i support your plan now you invest bitcoin i think future wait big profit
Now If he invest money in bitcoin then there is no doubt that in coming future he will gain a very good profit due to this he enjoy his life with this big or large amount of money and I think the bull will start in the next year, so in last we all know this fact that the bull market is coming very soon then we need to hold our and don't sell it now because it will give us a very better future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
You have a good point dude but it would be a Merrier Christmas if you earned lots of money, right? (It's a big yes whether you admit it or not Roll Eyes) Anyway, it's your opinion so I respect it.

I know that this upcoming Christmas is very different last year and we can't do anything about it. So instead of crying in the corner and always minding the losses, let's try to feel jolly and enjoy the little ups before this year ends Smiley.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
your plan so great i support your plan now you invest bitcoin i think future wait big profit
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
That's a problem created when you have not implemented diversification to your investment profile. Not all industry or sectors or markets work in the same manner. And it's very rare that all your investment sectors won't perform simultaneously. Christmas is a time when you should spend time with families, gifts are not that mandatory, at least for me, it is not. Anyway, I hope this Christmas Santa gifts Bull to crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 140
what price do you buy? I see now the market is green, all coins have increased. I think it's time to take money to celebrate Christmas and hold a little for long-term investments
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
re-improving the bitcoin market is a reason why more and more people are investing in bitcoin at this time. things like this are natural because when the investment attracts more and more people try to invest. most of the assets that I have now I invest in Bitcoin. this is because I think the opportunity is getting better and this is an opportunity to make a profit. everyone competes to benefit from investing in bitcoin. the greater the investment, the greater the chance.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
No gifts for us this year indeed that's true and all of crypto traders were facing hard year and very difficult to not loss but i personally will never lost my faith for bitcoin that on 2019 our Christmas gifts maybe will be doubled because still there is a chance to crypto recover the price
Activity: 28
i am same
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I don't have a plan to put all of the money in bitcoin! Because I am not thinking too much for the future, I want to enjoy a good holiday with my family! I hope everything will be fine in 2019, so don't waste your holiday by thinking too much about the crypto market. I believe in luck, if I am lucky enough to be rich in the future then I don't need to spoil my holidays by putting all the money in bitcoin. Rather in this month, I stopped working full time for the crypto, I am now at the break and enjoying my time with family!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It is better to set aside some funds early for your holiday expenses. If you have a good earnings from your trading then you can use some part of it in your christmas expenditures but if you are hodler or long term investor and still waiting for a bullrun to regain your losses, the coins will likely not touch unless you are really short of funds. This season is important to some people because they celebrate it with their families once in a year.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Christmas happened just once in a year and it should be celebrated with joy with families and friends. Even though market was rough this year we are still worthy enough to celebrate with despite all the struggle with bitcoin and let set side for a moment all the sad and heartaches that we have experienced. Bitcoin will make us happy again this coming new year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
that's the problem, you shouldn't invest all your money and capital in bitcoin, let alone see the situation of the bitcoin market that is very unstable today. This problem has occurred since the beginning of the year, for me when it happened, I immediately looked for other income alternatives, while continuing to wait and hoping that my investment capital in Bitcoin would be better in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: