Pages:
Author

Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 3759 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Who's with me?

Same here LOL Grin I guess some crypto users have different holidays from the usual holidays that we are used to. All of my money is converted to other Crypto Currency and now it is still bleeding so I will hodl it for a long period of time hoping for some profits with it. Smiley I know it is not a good decision to invest everything but I'm also willing to lose all that money after all and will never regret my decisions.

Activity: 181
Merit: 3
I also don't have the thought of giving gifts to anyone, especially my family and children. because I chose to be patient and trade my asat in bitcoin ..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It's always a good idea to convert a part of your savings into BTC,  however I would still buy small Holiday gifts for my closest friends and family members. What's the point to be rich and have no real friends or family to share it with ? Smiley))
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Now is the time to enter the crypto, but consciously and calmly. Do not be greedy on the eve of a bright holiday
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
I think you are too brave to take risks and put all your money into crypto. Indeed, no one expects that the end of this year will lead to a decline in market prices and cause many people to experience loss. But you are not alone, there are still many people who suffer losses and may be bigger than you. For the record, we must consider everything carefully before investing in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
It has always seemed too risky to me to invest all my money in something, not necessarily in cryptocurrency. Still, it's a good option to save money at Christmas Grin Grin
Activity: 52
Bitcoin is just there.  Gifts at this time is very important for kids. Have to leave some for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I thought yesterday when Christmas bitcoin prices pump 20% and all crypto coins pump. but now the price has gone down and the market is red again I will buy more coins if it drops below $3000
Activity: 56
Had enough now.  It's Christmas and if Bitcoin  doesn't hit 5K in the next 3 days I'm gonna kick its arse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
i think we will see bitcoin moon very soon.i never expected bitcoin price to fall below 6k usd.this year is most crucial period for bitcoin.and good days will come soon.
we just wait for the day to arrive until the price of bitcoin rises and we can sell and have fun. Low prices are very good for investing. no need to be sad if the price goes down enough to monitor and take advantage of the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Well everything is a risk in life and sometimes you can take particular risks and get well rewarded in the future. I do hope that your investment works very well for you and that you and that things turn out as you plan. 2018 was a terrible year for my family and apart from deaths in the family we also saw our portfolio die this year as well, so we took risks that did not pay off unfortunately and we do hope you have better luck than us buying Bitcoin at the new bottom. Let us hope 2019 has better thing sin store for Everyone in Crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
LOL, I feel that you have to manage your finances again. it's not wrong if you do all in bitcoin. but you also have to look at the situation, and the risks you get. well, but maybe that will pay off when the price of bitcoin has reached $ 10k back.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I still sold part of my cryptocurrency investment to buy gifts for my family. Yes, my sale was completely unprofitable for me, but Christmas is sacred to me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It's exaggerated, but it's true. When investing in bitcoin, I can't afford any large purchases, as I don't want to withdraw money to Fiat while prices are so low.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
Today is Christmas but very few Christians knows that Jesus was born on 13 April -4 AD. Today is the 'Happy Birthday of Satoshi Nakamoto'.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Who's with me?

How not to buy gifts?
Bitcoin will be with us for a very long time, but you will never repeat another Christmas in 2018.
Buy gifts and have fun with friends and family ...
Activity: 378
Crypto market is recovering at the year end so it is a positive sign for people who invested in crypto even though we have seen biggest dump but at the same time we are seeing the positive growth slowly and steadily
Activity: 392
if I personally do not think about giving gifts to anyone. because all the money I have has changed to bitcoin and altcoin. it's better not to give a gift than to sell a portion of the assets that I have
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
 But just Merry Christmas~ Next year is coming, try to earn money then. Don't be too romantic about Bitcoin any longer. Avoid reckless actions, don't put all eggs into the one bucket.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
no christmas for me too because i have a huge part of my money too on bitcoin. its a pity i won't get to enjoy the xmas as i anticipated. well if we don't enjoy christmass this year, there will be next year.. lets hope for the best for.

If it goes like this for another 5 to 7 days then we might see bitcoin near 5000$ by the year end. This will be a very good recovery if it happen but i have doubt that we may be down again after touching the 3800$ resistance level.
Pages:
Jump to: