Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
nobody can predict the future.but I personally believe bitcoin has a great future. although bitcoin current situation is down but bitcoin will grow up again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
No its not, because as you can see how fast and crazily high bitcoin was in 2017. This year it might be double and multipled and ofcourse in future as well. No future for bitcoin? I think our future will be brighter than to those who are not.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
I think so, but not really sure. And There’s also the risk that the bitcoin market could collapse if a stampede of futures traders all sell their contracts at once.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
As you can see on coinmarketcap the gap between eth and btc is becoming closer.  All the coins on the front page of Coinmarketcap are red today i except ETH.
Activity: 504
February 01, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Maybe. But nobody can tell. I can say that tomorrow can be the end of bitcoins, and some fool might even believe me. But nobody can predict the future. Only one thing is certain: that no king rules forever. Eventually, some new coin might overthrow bitcoins off the grid.
Activity: 119
February 01, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
I am confused why you can think like that, I hope the future of bitcoin is more promising. because bitcoin is growing in every country. bitcoin will be more shining in the future. I think you have been mistaken for concluding bitcoin will fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 01:35:31 AM
Undoubtedly, old technologies with respect to crypto currency will die and on their basis new, more perfect ones will be created. However, this will not happen very quickly. Bitcoin is now in very poor condition: slow, with hanging transactions and large fees. Of course, if these shortcomings are not eliminated, there will be a sharp further drop in demand and exit from the market. These are the laws of the crypto-currency market where the strongest, the fittest and the most perfect survive. Let's hope that in the near future bitcoin will cope with its problems and again take its rightful place among the crypto currency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

I dont think so, bitcoin is growing its natural strength in all over the world chains! though we cant be sure for the future, all we can say is the possitive side that bitcoin will always have the capability to grow!
Activity: 406
homt.net
February 01, 2018, 12:17:16 AM
After the bitcoin unstable people going to silly and tell a lot of talks that doesn't be happen. As I thinking everything will be same as the yearly system.  so don't worry about bitcoin. Just need time for market and wait till bitcoins growing.
Activity: 76
February 01, 2018, 12:09:27 AM
The future of bitcoin is not known and may be superseded. But in the current situation, the development of bitcoin will only be better. Its future will be to show its charm from now on to the world stage .
Activity: 476
January 31, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
I think bitcoin still has a future because bitcoin has improved from time to time, bleaching that bitcoin has a future and everyone will use bitcoin both in transactions but also as a place of income.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
January 31, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

My opinion that you are wrong.
Yes, it's begin only.
Will be great future for bitcoin. I think it's the best cryptocurrency today  
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 11:34:20 PM
I think for me, everything that can be possible way development if it will try and patience of all things that we can change on our life so, I think bitcoin it is the way to earn and save money for the future life.Bitcoin it is way or change in our life for the good and development to be rich in our future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 31, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
Thank you S. Korea!   I will now spend some bitcoin profits in your country on the ski slopes of Muju!  (well, in the city and resort/hotel)

Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 31, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will grow in the future. Everyone in the world is aware of bitcoin more, bitcoin prices are increasing. In the future if there are applications that meet the requirements of consumers. Maybe cash will be digitized. Instead, it is a world without cash.
I agree with you that the future is the digital world. There is no doubt that the digital currency will be more perfect with the development of digital technologies and the scope of its use will also be expanded.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
I do not agree with you Put resources into bitcoin for future there is correct report for both benefits and important bitcoin is for future
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
A lot of coins now are trying to compare bitcoin but not as much like bitcoin.
bitcoin is on the top of the coin and still a center of the crypto world we can see this year a good future for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
January 31, 2018, 08:04:01 PM
Arguments can be made that bitcoins dominant role in the market place is being eroded. When i got in you had to use BTC as a gateway currency in order to grab any kind of alt coin. Now almost every major exchange has multiple USDT (another story) pairings and you can pick up a range of coins bypassing BTC if you so choose. Its a bit early to tell if the slide in market domination will lead to another taking its place as #1 on CMC but the odds seem long for 2018 at least. Bitcoin is the well known 'brand'. It has that social penetration that is required for raising price, so in some way is is like a media/awareness gateway. I'm bull on bitcoin, but I can see how people think that Eth could get to 1/5 of BTC.
Activity: 129
January 31, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
South Korean Court Rules Bitcoin Has Economic Value

https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-court-rules-bitcoin-has-economic-value/
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
I agree with you completely. because when we buy BTC, we spend 10000$ for only 1 digital crypto! so i think it is very very expensive 1000$ for BTC is not bad
Pages:
Jump to: