Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 16. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 31, 2018, 07:56:54 PM
   Everything in this world will end and changeable. Even in crypto time will come some coins will end but we dont know if when. So just keep on believing what we have now in crypto world. And in terms of future of bitcoin i think it will be good. It will remain famous and it will continue to work in the lives of many people and childrens for the coming years. Even there is a lot of ups and downs in bitcoins ,i believe no other coins will surpass bitcoins popularity,demand and value. Maybe there are coins that climb up but i think not like bitcoin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
I think the future of bitcoin is still there and its value can continue to rise, bitcoin will continue to survive with time and technological progress is increasingly sophisticated. Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
For sure you are right. Every technology needs to improve and Bitcoin is the same. All of us are aware of bitcoin problems. These problems should be solved by new cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is in its early stage and i think it really got a good popularity in such a short time. i think in future we can expect that bitcoin will become more popular and will have a good future. In fact people now showing good interest to invest money in bitcoin and therefore its future is looking too much bright and successful.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

i think you are looking on the opposite side. bitcoin is just waiting and will recover soon and once that happens i don't think what you will post again.
people don't deserve the more than 100 percent of bitcoin profit if they cant take the risk and lose some percent. we are all happy when bitcoin rises to impossible and now people are barking because of whats happening, this can group human into professionals and rookies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
January 31, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
the biggest potential on the future might be the technology that drives on bitcoin as we called "blockchain".
I really interesting how the blockchain will go forward
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
January 31, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

I expect more than just your thought without explanation, just random guess.
Don't you see most coins are in bloodbath right now? it's because bitcoin get corrected, everytime bitcoin price fall down, every coins in the market will follow it.
Now, imagine if bitcoin does not has a future, none of the altcoins will have it either. Like always mentioned; if bitcoin fail, altcoins will follow it to the grave.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
yeah maybe in future there is no technology anymore include bitcoin will dissappear
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 31, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
the btc has made a beginning and as history has shown us every technology has been replaced with a better one if the pioneer in that existing one don`t do updates and is left behind such as Nokia mobile phones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 31, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
For sure you are right. Every technology needs to improve and Bitcoin is the same. All of us are aware of bitcoin problems. These problems should be solved by new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 44
January 31, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
You might be right but I will give bitcoin some time. Things are not going very good for BTC now, with bad news coming very often, but that doesn't mean it won't recover. If this keeps for another 8-10 months from now then I think we can start to worry.
Activity: 8
January 31, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
I think Bitcoin will move forward in the future. And by bitcane can all be cut in the earth. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 221
January 31, 2018, 07:12:03 PM
I think it's a lot of the future of bitcoin this year, this year the beginning of the bitcoin, since the beginning of January the price of bitcoin continues to decline and a lot of bad news about the bitcoin I read.
Activity: 179
January 31, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
In fact, digital technology is advancing so dramatically that none of the current cryptocurrencies have too many chances to prevail in the long term. With the potential of nascent quantum computing to undermine all the advances of current cryptology without any problem, great efforts will have to be made in this field in order to survive in an increasingly hostile environment.

I don't believe that Bitcoin don't have a future. Hence, Bitcoin is really improving, from unknown cryptocurrency to a very popular one. Those who don't know Bitcoin maybe don't have a future to be rich and succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
In fact, digital technology is advancing so dramatically that none of the current cryptocurrencies have too many chances to prevail in the long term. With the potential of nascent quantum computing to undermine all the advances of current cryptology without any problem, great efforts will have to be made in this field in order to survive in an increasingly hostile environment.
Activity: 11
January 31, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
I semi-agree but the power of bitcoin is in it's community. Unlike every other project, Bitcoin allows the community to improve upon it's infrastructure (ie. Lightening, segwit2x)
Activity: 118
January 31, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

It is true that every day digital technologies related to cryptology are advancing a lot, taking the scope of this field to new frontiers. However, I do not believe that the blockchain technology is becoming obsolete, and rather I am convinced that humanity has not yet taken advantage of the potential that the blockchain has to improve many of the fields in which this technology can be implemented.
Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

The value of bitcoins today in the market is increasing rapidly as the time goes by, is it not enough proof to believe that bitcoins do really have a future. Try to invest on any cryptocurrency and it was assured that you will going to earn profit after a few months since the market is volatile.
Activity: 22
January 31, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Too chose new raw cryptocurrencies is better that bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 31, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
Technology does not stop and new developments will improve blockchain technology, but that does not mean it's the end of bitcoin. On the contrary, bitcoin will even get better and their will be a growing demand. Of course there are great altcoins, but Bitcoin remains number one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 31, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

For sure, Bitcoin is an entrance to that technology, Vitalik Buterin and his team will beat Bitcoin with ethereum and this type of currency, soon. Basically the Bitcoin dominance is only about 34 % right now and it's decreasing every day. So there will be so huge projects soon with better security, faster transactions and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: