Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
everyone is free to think and predict the future
but for bitcoin not as the one reviewed in ★ this THREAD
bitcoin just takes time to adapt to the general public because most of those who think negatively because they do not know bitcoin or are afraid of the development of bitcoin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

I don´t think so. The cryptos are raising and will go on. Last friday the main cryptos, as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple raised 10% https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/best-4-price-predictions-for-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-fast-short-term-analysis-201804161005.

Other brokers are pointing slighly higher Grin Grin Grin https://www.leaprate.com/news/this-investor-sees-bitcoin-at-250k-by-2022/
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
April 16, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

No future for bitcoin? I beg to disagree. How can it be if many people are earning through it. it will succeed instead, you will be surprised in due time you'll know.
Activity: 223
April 16, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
Bitcoin really the future not only with us who starting up but also to our kids someday.It would be great and even if the years pass by,bitcoin will still leading as a cryptocurrency that helping us be become a millionaire someday.
Activity: 30
April 16, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
The future of bitcoin is on the rise and governments and central banks have no choice but to prepare for that in the future. Future bitcoin will replace cash.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
April 16, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
Here are a few problems I see for Bitcoin’s long term survival: energy consumption, scalability issues, the unknown future
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 15, 2018, 10:54:33 PM
if with what will happen with certainly many people who have not understood clearly and still be a big question, but bitcoin taste will run smoothly for the future.

Yes I agree with you. For me, bitcoin has a wonderful future if we continue to support it. There are some people also who became successful because what their hardship in bitcoin. Hardship is also part of this industry so don't give up. We have a bright future in bitcoin.

I am sure that more people will say that bitcoin has a bright future because with bitcoin, we have another chance to solve our financial problem and we can earn more money from bitcoin. so no matter how hard is the way, we don't have to give up and we need to keep continue to try to make money. and if that person to try to solve his problem, he will do everything he can and never to stop his work and only keep doing what he did until he can reach his goals.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Depends, bitcoin could also adopt that technology and beat the others to it as it still has the first movers advantage and a strong and large dev team developing for it. Also it has a huge and active community worldwide and as long as all these factors are working in favor of Bitcoin I don't think anything can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
Who said bitcoin is not the future? When you came back to bitcoin first time market, how much did it cost and users, and now how much? If you find this information you will know bitcoin future. And I think bitcoin will occupy the world market one day and future popularity will be much brighter.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is actually able to have a positive impact on the lives of people and countries that will accept it because  to the highly transparent transactions of all forms of washing will be clearly visible and able to assist the state while conducting the election president for voice counting.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
I don't think it will
Activity: 472
April 15, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
if we talk about the future of bitcoin, nobody knows the end of bitcoin, and we have to stay optimistic about the bitcoin that's going well
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
bitcoin and the other coin still have a future and maybe we need to pass this situation first to stay survive so other people will see that cryptocurrency is something that still trying to exist among them. we know that cryptocurrency has been tested with other people to know how strong and good enough the cryptocurrency and until now, I see that the cryptocurrency still trying to survive and even there are many new coins is come out in the market.
Activity: 218
April 15, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
Yes, it is just a beginning of bitcoin because now, bitcoin is spreading around the world that may lead to have a many more users and if there is lot of users tye upcoming years of bitcoin will be more popular it if the bitcoin is more popular then the price of bitcoin will be more higher than before.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 15, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

until now no one can beat bitcoin, is not this a real proof?
bitcoin has been running in a decade more. bitcoin travel is certainly accompanied by colorful growth and decline. I think, bitcoin always has a future
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
I think you start thinking negative to bitcoin. Because bitcoin for me has a good future. Try you see the increasing years of increasingly sophisticated technology and the world needs a digital currency like bitcoin. And maybe someday many countries are inaugurating bitcoin as the original currency.
Activity: 38
April 15, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin is at its end; I think Bitcoin is just at its very beginning. There was a relatively low negative wave after a tremendous positive way because many investors realized their profits. I think we're going to see much more positive waves in the future...
Activity: 35
April 15, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
I also thinking that might happen to bitcoin  future, more and more upgraded  cryptocurrency  is popping  out and every new crypto is created it is more efficient and safe rarther than the old cryptocurrency thats why bitcoin is gertting out of the league.
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
I have seen so many thread discussion about the future of bitcoin. I think we should take it as a normal investment with big profits. If prices are going down from last couple of weeks than doesn't mean the btc will end and future of btc is dark. Bitcoin is a long term investment with potentially big gains.If prices are down then its best time to buy btc and if prices are at sky then its the best time to sell btc. Btc is growing globally with mixed statements. I think the prices will go up soon and thinking of minds will change accordingly.
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

from all that I constantly hear, I can say one thing, bitcoin does not last long (
Nothing can last long. No one in this world have been living since the world’s creation. Everything have to be died in some time span. Like in last week, the last north rhinoceros have been died and their specie just came to an end. So bitcoins on the other hand, are now newcomers. They will be living their long time and after that definitely like any other thing on this planet earth, they will be dead.

I believe that Bitcoin has a very bright future. it will be used for a very long time, and probably it will help the mankind to overcome some problems in the economy.
Pages:
Jump to: