Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 13. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
November 24, 2019, 08:39:31 AM
in my opinion ico is currently difficult to succeed because it is difficult to get investors because now investors are not like they used to be, they are afraid of the ICO fraud project and the ideas of the Ico project are the same as other ico projects.  and also now investors have moved to the IEO project
and in the same way, investors stopped investing in IEO because now everyone understands that IEO is the same scam scheme as others. and likewise, those projects that making some deals with exchanges are not good projects
Despite the bad projects IEOs in small exchanges, the profitability increased after the investors discover the IEO in big exchanges. As other members mentioned, the scam projects can be observed with the experience and after the first look at the project website, it becomes obvious. Scam schemes can not be organized by well-known IEO platforms, it is a common fact for everyone.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
November 24, 2019, 08:33:55 AM
There are good projects. You apparently began to spend less time searching for new projects. I find projects in which I invest. I will not write what, that would not think that I advertise them.
There are very few good projects, since most projects do not accomplish what they promise on the whitepaper and hardly follow the roadmap. Most will come up with an MVP during token sale to lure in investors and will never develop the actual product.
I like when a good project they launch ICO or IEO which only takes a few hours and when they go to market with a shocking pump and there is definitely a good project
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
November 23, 2019, 05:27:49 PM
I don't buy this idea as I know there are good projects now especially privacy tokens and others but the only thing to say is, fake projects were many this period but depsite how bad it was still we have potential projects out there that commenced this year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 23, 2019, 03:38:57 PM
in my opinion ico is currently difficult to succeed because it is difficult to get investors because now investors are not like they used to be, they are afraid of the ICO fraud project and the ideas of the Ico project are the same as other ico projects.  and also now investors have moved to the IEO project
and in the same way, investors stopped investing in IEO because now everyone understands that IEO is the same scam scheme as others. and likewise, those projects that making some deals with exchanges are not good projects
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 23, 2019, 03:08:00 PM
I agree we not see any good major project from long time, i wish to have more and dedicated devs who will do anything to have a good crypto project who will make happy all investors, hope to have at least next year good projects.
I think you should try some projects that have the concept of exchanger today, because it seems more potential in my opinion, like the signature project that you are participating in right now, isn't that one of the projects that are quite good where they pay participants every day with using BTC and that is a definite income, unfortunately my account rank is too low to participate in projects that pay using BTC as you are following now Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 23, 2019, 02:41:13 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 23, 2019, 02:35:27 PM
The truth is fake and bad projects are overshadowing the goods one because they are just few. Another truth is, the world is not out of ideas but investors nowadays cares about immediate profits as a result of most projects now which comes with unrealistic ideas and/or team who don't know what they are doing. On the other hand, there are still good and solid projects out there, but it now requires thorough understanding and search so as to figure them out.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 23, 2019, 02:25:05 PM
There are good projects. You apparently began to spend less time searching for new projects. I find projects in which I invest. I will not write what, that would not think that I advertise them.
There are very few good projects, since most projects do not accomplish what they promise on the whitepaper and hardly follow the roadmap. Most will come up with an MVP during token sale to lure in investors and will never develop the actual product.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 23, 2019, 02:12:25 PM
There were some projects that did very well this year, one of them is Zero which held their IEO in gate.io exchange and went on to give one of the highest ROI that we have seen in an IEO and it wasn't alone, many projects that held their IEO in ZB exchange also did very well and that's just the tip of the iceberg, projects that did well in both price and technology are out there but they are not as plentiful as what we saw in 2017.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 23, 2019, 12:28:03 PM
I also think like you No good project for a long time. There are projects that lasted nearly ten years but still collapsed. ICO, STO have come to a dead end. so sorry.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 23, 2019, 12:26:53 PM
When you want to hold your coins for long term better use half for selling and half again for holding, we can only dreaming with higher profit after keep holding altcoin assets for long term because there are no good project investing after invest with long term, many people have disappointed why not sell when price on the top and keep holding until price down, before late you can sell your coin half.
Merit: 303
November 23, 2019, 12:25:34 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

there are many factors about bad projects in 2019, for example, ICO projects become scammers and IEO who do not reach hardcap targets and bounty hunters who do not hold their tokens
what is said by you is a factor that often occurs and those are the characteristics that most likely many people know about it, in my opinion to be safer to join an IEO is at well-known exchanges such as binance, bittrex, huobi and gate.io
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 23, 2019, 12:20:45 PM
There are still good projects today and if we are talking about legit there are many more.

The only problem they have now is that they list not reputable exchanges and how they handle their token / coin distribution correctly. So many good projects are now being ruined because of their choice of exchange (I won't mention that). And they distribute the coin as much as investors take advantage of bounty hunters by buying it at a cheap price. Thus, when the coin is listed in markrt, the price drops immediately.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
November 23, 2019, 12:14:19 PM
I read the news recently, the project has grown 7,500 times. Do you think it doesn’t start that there are good projects? Himself invested in the project in the spring, Seele. And it has grown in comparison with the price of ICO. And this is just one example.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
November 23, 2019, 12:12:48 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

the world will never run out of ideas or solutions because the world is inhabited by long-term thinkers. Although at this time a lot of altcoins have been created, only a few altcoins have the potential to be able to survive in the long term, and in my opinion there will be a time for altcoin to grow well in the future. and I strongly believe that all will return to normal as we all expect in cryptocurency.
Due to the competition in the market and the problem of scams, indeed it has become difficult for new projects to grab attention of customers. It has become hard to trust any new offers as mostly turn out just to be promising words. Nothing is perfect in the beginning. Every leaders of the market starts from one small thing. Teams who are serious about their projects will definitely learn with time.
sometimes what we get about a project is not the same as the result, as we think that the project is good and ultimately scam, and vice versa we think is not good and ultimately successful
Merit: 105
November 23, 2019, 12:06:49 PM

I don't think so
it just about the market, too hard for a new project to survive, I think they made for good purpose but did not get enough resource yet
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 23, 2019, 11:08:11 AM

the world will never run out of ideas or solutions because the world is inhabited by long-term thinkers. Although at this time a lot of altcoins have been created, only a few altcoins have the potential to be able to survive in the long term, and in my opinion there will be a time for altcoin to grow well in the future. and I strongly believe that all will return to normal as we all expect in cryptocurency.
Due to the competition in the market and the problem of scams, indeed it has become difficult for new projects to grab attention of customers. It has become hard to trust any new offers as mostly turn out just to be promising words. Nothing is perfect in the beginning. Every leaders of the market starts from one small thing. Teams who are serious about their projects will definitely learn with time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 22, 2019, 01:13:06 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
November 22, 2019, 10:32:45 AM
Startup projects will surely have many problems and challenges of their own, a project that is not well funded will definitely have problem, a project have has non experience team will definitely have problems and fund mismanagement is another one i have seen in a project that starts very well and end up losing its ground, the highest problem of all is present market, bear market is a big part affecting new projects
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
November 22, 2019, 10:03:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: