Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 11. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 10
November 29, 2019, 01:38:06 PM
For new tokens now there are none as good as before, maybe some tokens at that time were very lucky because not many tokens have been issued so that many investors focus on these tokens so they can form a large community that can maintain the price level, now For some new tokens in 2019, nothing really looks special, but I see one project that might be a big project, the Minter token which then becomes the next ethereum.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 29, 2019, 01:21:40 PM
The new ICOs have many good ideas today, and many ico campaigns today have their solutions to solve every problem.

But why aren't they becoming successful?

This is because the fake ICO CAMPAIGN has damaged investors' confidence and support has now been weakened to raise funds for legit campaigns nowadays, reason to stopped their start-ups due to lack of funds.
So what we need now is Trust and Regulation
yes, to date the news that ICO has disappointed many investors is true. even I was disappointed several times with the project that I support, even I also invested in it. however, we know that not all projects are like this. some of the most successful ICO projects this year that I know of are TEMTUM and BCNEX. in addition, several other projects that sell through IEO have also been quite successful.
Until now, it's very difficult to find projects with great potential, so for investors, start doing research on projects that you want to support.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 29, 2019, 01:13:47 PM
The new ICOs have many good ideas today, and many ico campaigns today have their solutions to solve every problem.

But why aren't they becoming successful?

This is because the fake ICO CAMPAIGN has damaged investors' confidence and support has now been weakened to raise funds for legit campaigns nowadays, reason to stopped their start-ups due to lack of funds.
So what we need now is Trust and Regulation
Activity: 1078
November 29, 2019, 11:15:06 AM
I think the main reason of a low amount of good projects is lack of real use cases. There are hundreds of projects in different industries, but only few of them are being used, so the new projects have to be much better than existing ones.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 29, 2019, 09:59:38 AM
maybe because of bitcoin price still same, not going anywhere, some project cant show their advantage, many people just hope for the price. the other wait for increasing it value. so when the price is rise, they will show up and hope it will pull up their project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 29, 2019, 09:41:47 AM
There are still good ICO projects, but there are very few. Apparently, many expect an improvement in the cryptocurrency market, as well as a change in the fraud situation among ICO projects. Now only scammers are in a hurry, because their time may soon end. In any case, states will be forced to take measures to reduce crime among ICO projects. This is just the direct duty of each state.
I don't think so. For me, projects using ICO are fraudulent and not encouraged to participate because the risks are very high. IEO is currently a new investment trend that is trusted by many investors and in the near future this trend will continue to help many investors earn big profits. The era of ICO has ended so it's best not to mention ICO because it will only make you more disappointed.
although there is still a decent ICO, but unfortunately many investors have lost confidence in it. they trust IEO where there is a smaller risk of scam. especially in market conditions that are still bearish, of course investors prefer to choose to invest safely, so they don't lose money

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 29, 2019, 09:29:24 AM
I think most of the new projects are now on standby, waiting for a favorable situation on the market, as there have been many cases when the project simply fails in the bear market of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
November 28, 2019, 08:50:35 AM
Ever heard of Particl? just take 2 minutes to go to their site particl.io check the news section/twitter/and Github.

Your welcome!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
November 28, 2019, 08:39:34 AM
most altcoins lacks vision and innovation , thats while they can survive and withstand the test of time, more ideas and innovations are paramount
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 28, 2019, 07:14:30 AM
The lower interest is the reason why new projects don't want to introduce their hard work in bear market conditions. As a result, demand is decreasing with lower supply, the good projects will make their best move in the altcoin season.
well, if that's the only way for this market to be progressive again, then we should wait for that.
As long as the market are still here, the chance is bigger that one day we will again enjoy our profits, so the best thing to do now is just to accumulate.
The team that has a great idea are not leaving the market, they are here still observing and just looking for the right timing.

Btw, the Swapzilla is not a unique idea, making a trading bot for hedging the price comparison with arbitrage opportunities is not a new thing in the crypto trading strategies.

I've seen this active now, (saw some signature) but I am not really interested in any project at the moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 28, 2019, 06:11:32 AM
There are still good ICO projects, but there are very few. Apparently, many expect an improvement in the cryptocurrency market, as well as a change in the fraud situation among ICO projects. Now only scammers are in a hurry, because their time may soon end. In any case, states will be forced to take measures to reduce crime among ICO projects. This is just the direct duty of each state.
I don't think so. For me, projects using ICO are fraudulent and not encouraged to participate because the risks are very high. IEO is currently a new investment trend that is trusted by many investors and in the near future this trend will continue to help many investors earn big profits. The era of ICO has ended so it's best not to mention ICO because it will only make you more disappointed.
Activity: 378
November 28, 2019, 03:54:36 AM
There is no solution, because the market is falling, no new projects collecting enough money for development or even ending scam. The majority of new projects are not doing right management and delivering poor solutions.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
November 28, 2019, 12:57:45 AM
I think we will see really interesting projects in 2020 that use blockchain technology. Not necessarily using cryptocurrencies but overall blockchain technology.

As for ICOs, STOs, IEO, the most important part is to have a good product to show and be ready to start getting traction. With good traction, traditional investors will come. And of course these ICOs, STOs, IEOs need to have a real company behind.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 27, 2019, 07:08:17 PM
It is not because we are out of good solutions. The main problem nowadays are funding from the investors. I guess investors were really afraid to invest something because they'be lost too much from their previous projects.  What we need is a project that will really enticing to the investors and will surely make an impact to the crypto space so that the confidence of the investors on the next projects will be totally restored.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 27, 2019, 07:00:24 PM
why do you need new projects? you have old project which have plenty of new ideas so there is no need to make more and more additional projects ..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
November 27, 2019, 06:44:30 PM
There are still good ICO projects, but there are very few.
People will not look for that few, instead they will invest on platform that is easy and safer, and that is IEO.

Apparently, many expect an improvement in the cryptocurrency market, as well as a change in the fraud situation among ICO projects. Now only scammers are in a hurry, because their time may soon end. In any case, states will be forced to take measures to reduce crime among ICO projects. This is just the direct duty of each state.
ICO already has a bad reputation in the market now, but we still need for some strict regulation so these scammers will not be able to penetrate anymore.
With safe market, this will attract investors and the market will grow consistently.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 27, 2019, 05:23:26 PM
Good projects pop up every now and then, the space is too saturated with fake projects making the good new ones not to be recognized. Successful IEOs held on Binance those are good projects from a long time ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 27, 2019, 05:01:05 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 27, 2019, 04:42:44 PM
The main problem is scammers and people want to get good money and runaway. This needs to get changed. Otherwise it would be a big problem not only for them but also for crypto field and nice genuine projects. We just have to wait for long term to get nice and profitable projects. May be regulations would be helpful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
November 27, 2019, 04:35:44 PM
true as you say.there are currently no good projects to invest in.some ico and ieo projects only seek profits in fundraising,after that they left the project because there was no development they were able to present. the fact there are currently no new projects enter ranked 100 in CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: