Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 22. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
October 04, 2019, 12:36:26 PM
That's not true, as long as I follow crypto, there are some good projects, indeed now most projects are scam, but all of that is back again with our intelligence in choosing good projects, it is very difficult to choose good projects but we can see from the website and how a project team works.

You said that you had to find a good project to follow and not waste time. But are you following a good project and have made some profit this month?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 03, 2019, 08:23:49 PM
That's not true, as long as I follow crypto, there are some good projects, indeed now most projects are scam, but all of that is back again with our intelligence in choosing good projects, it is very difficult to choose good projects but we can see from the website and how a project team works.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 03, 2019, 07:33:14 PM
What do you mean for a long time? For example, Edgeware has yet to end the new investment process. Algorand does good work. I think there are always good projects you need to research well.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
October 03, 2019, 07:14:32 PM
If you waste time researching further there are still good projects with their own advantages, it's just that you have not found it for sure, in 2019 this is not a bad project but with falling prices for bitcoin and altcoin some projects are delayed because they do not reach the target, I am sure in the future there are still many projects that can promise as the price of BTC rises again
Now is the right time to look for good projects that are undervalued because there's always a bullish market where altcoins will rise and we can expect that if you choose the right coin to invest now, you will be able to see it rise and take profit during the altcoins bullish market.

Judging the market now is wrong because even ETH is down with a significant loses from its previous high and we know ETH is a good project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 03, 2019, 07:02:58 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

Thats pretty much it. It's not that the world is out of solutions, it's that crypto has been so oversaturated that every other legitimate sounding scam coin has already been used. Any new attempts to scam people are just so transparent now because people have been burned and now know better.

Hopefully, the real projects turn out well enough that people start to regain confidence in altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2019, 11:26:22 AM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

I think good project is always there but because this is red market, people will think twice. Solutions for developer is keep going and for us as bounty hunter is keep searching, no one knows the result but keep trying is better than complaint. But if you stuck just leave it, try another one on real life I hope it will make you better.
Activity: 655
October 03, 2019, 11:09:42 AM
I think there are still good projects that are good to follow, but we find it difficult to find them. and the problem is there are many good projects but that is just nonsense, I mean after that many projects end up with fraud like the example of MiracleTele and Jinbi. they both were the best projects in 2018 but they reportedly ended up a scam.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
October 03, 2019, 09:35:54 AM
Sorry to say that good projects are not doing well too. It's about market conditions. In the long run bear market, some potential project scammed and dead, so that investors lost hope on the crypto market. Many investors left the crypto investment, many are trying to recover. But Even this year, they are not making good output except for some projects! I hope everything will be changed to positive when the crypto market golden time back.
we all hope so. for many people, 99 percent of their portfolio are altcoins that have lost 99 percent of their price. we are all waiting for the return of the altcoins season.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
October 03, 2019, 09:26:32 AM
Right now, there are only few ico's that managed to become successful due to it's uniqueness and function in the community. Sadly to say that most of the ico are now becoming trash because of the scammers.
There is still some good projects to invest these days although mostly Ico’s are not good and not successful because of scam. The fact that scam Ico’s are spreading we have to be keen observant to which project we have to invest. We must also admit it needs some boost up to have a unique project that could attract more users to invest.
The fact is that the reflection is very clear, good projects still occur but at a low rate, we can hardly choose exactly in a fraud chain like the present, besides this difficulty, we may also realize that IEO is a trend, ICOs are no longer suitable, and if a good project develops on the IEO platform, we will have very few opportunities for successful investment, only large and professional investors will have the opportunity. So focusing on new projects is not good, I like looking at old projects where everything is listed and waiting for us to mine for gold.
●●
October 03, 2019, 08:48:20 AM
If you are looking for a promising project in terms of profit you can pay attention to the PONY, this is a new YOBIT project, every week 50% of the profit amount of horse racing bets will be spend to buy this token.

Wow this is very interesting to look at and examine more deeply. Maybe this project will produce a little present for everyone who follows it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 02, 2019, 02:19:41 PM
If you are looking for a promising project in terms of profit you can pay attention to the PONY, this is a new YOBIT project, every week 50% of the profit amount of horse racing bets will be spend to buy this token.
●●
October 02, 2019, 10:44:02 AM
Right now, there are only few ico's that managed to become successful due to it's uniqueness and function in the community. Sadly to say that most of the ico are now becoming trash because of the scammers.

It's only natural that scammers have made it from the start to fool everyone they can fool. investors really hate this because they can run away from what they have invested.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 02, 2019, 08:22:26 AM
There is still some good projects to invest these days although mostly Ico’s are not good and not successful because of scam. The fact that scam Ico’s are spreading we have to be keen observant to which project we have to invest. We must also admit it needs some boost up to have a unique project that could attract more users to invest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
October 02, 2019, 08:05:57 AM
Activity: 686
October 02, 2019, 08:00:38 AM
I wouldn't agree with this. While it is a fact that there are barely any good projects on these streets, it is also not strange to say that there are a few good ones. You just have to be willing to spend quality time and resource researching for these gems. A few good projects have been developed in recent times, and I think in a more stable market, we will see them manifest in their full glory.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
October 02, 2019, 01:39:41 AM
Don't put all the blames on scammers,there are many good projects that are very good but i guessed you missed or you are just unfortunately picking the bad projects, i know there are many bad projects and scam projects but not all projects that are been released since 2018 are bad, if you are not brave enough to keep investing in altcoins which i think they will skyrocket soon then invest in bitcoin you will still make your profit
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2019, 01:29:15 AM

As we see in the past, last 2018 there are a lot of news about scam and we see that almost half of price of bitcoin gone and we can see that it is too hard to rise again like year 2017.

The solution must be the investor but how they invest when they have a lot of doubt about bitcoin? We can encourage them when we show that bitcoin can gain a huge opportunities for all and show that bitcoin is a good way to invest.
Activity: 1302
October 01, 2019, 11:58:01 PM
I believe good projects are still there with nice ideas and dedicated team. The main problem I realized is investors have lost their confidence in crypto market due to recent crash in 2018, many projects turned scams and coin value of most of the projects depreciated many folds. Even good projects are not able to retain values of their coins in current scenario.This market needs lot of inflow of money in the market and that should come by time. This is the right time to hold coins of some good projects, I hope the golden days of crypto will be back soon.

I completely agree with you. The entire crypto market is experiencing difficulties. Altcoins have been bleeding for several months now. In general, prices look attractive, but there is no certainty what will happen tomorrow primarily with the altcoin market. In view of this, even good projects will be difficult to implement in such conditions.

I will not take action when the market is bleeding it is better to wait for the right ones to buy altcoin investors as well as they will research again.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 01, 2019, 10:06:55 PM
the aim of getting rich quick has turn the industry to what it is today but the love for the industry has only been keeping it alive asthe rate in which the bad eggs has spoiled this industry supporse to have damage the industry but we keep leading in the feed and would be the best in terms of digital money and the bull has really determine the level in which the new project can survive which will be a great thing to do for the upcoming coin as many has failed due to one reason or the other which mostly is lack of product and knowledge about the industry and greed too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 01, 2019, 07:41:56 PM
Most projects right now in the cryptocurrency space are just glorified copycats of the existing projects while most of the so called innovative projects lack any real use case or is not t3chnologically feasible.

The next project to be a big Hit in the cryptocurrency space has to be really major and also provide real life use case to an existing and pressing problem.

It most also not be too complex for the lame man to use.
That is how cryptocurrencies will go major
Pages:
Jump to: