Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 26. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2019, 06:58:01 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

I don't think this is true. You're just not doing the proper research. It's fair to say that 95%+ of current "projects" are vaporware.

If you want to make money on these types of things in a few years then look in to projects with actual viable products. How does this token/coin monetize what it's doing? How can it be adopted? What impact does it have? Is the adoption barrier low or unrealistically high?

Just think, what do you believe real people will actually be using? You can't tokenize every aspect of human life and expect it so succeed. Some things just don't need blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 21, 2019, 05:36:42 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

I think the world is full of great ideas, but few people can implement them. This is the main problem.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
September 21, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

Lot of projects are killed by these exchange listing prices even ICO & IEO's too charging a lot of BTC.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 12:42:59 PM
Sell you coin after raised and get profit about 5% to 10% without waiting for long time, there are now one project have good planning for long time and save your money is better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 12:42:28 PM
Right Now it is indeed very difficult to find some good projects for us to participate in but a few months ago I saw a project (miracle tele) that had quite high potential in my opinion, moreover many of its bounty participants received quite large rewards while participating in the project but in the last few weeks, I have read some news if the project is a scam (speculation) and of course this is quite puddle  up, even though the distribution of tokens to investors / bounties has been done by the team but why the project be referred to as a scam project?
Of course with this incident I began to think if now it seems we will be very difficult to get a project that is quite good as in 2017.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
September 21, 2019, 12:36:57 PM

New projects with new ideas and solutions still appear daily. However, there are projects that will work quietly until the product's launch. There are also projects that will be noisy with marketing or so-called IEO. Either way, the crypto world is growing day by day.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
September 21, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
There are lots of good projects maybe you are not looking
hard , there are enough bounties and campaigns that has good
rating, and good projects, maybe youre looking
for easy money, projects that promise 100% are the one that will fail
remember business has risk, if you are not willing
to risk everything then thats bad, same as these projects
if they say no losses then its fake or scam
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 21, 2019, 12:24:33 PM
The problem for good projects are no more good whitepaper and known advisers. Rich investors are scared due to past experience in cryptocurrency, most of the advisers we believe are reliable, are under the police watch for scam and extortion allegation in previous project. IEO is the only good channel to raise money and get listed and the demand are higher, more also the most hardcap had reduced. How do you handle the situation that the highly rated resistance project was scam? it gets more disheartening daily with the revelation of scam in the space.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 21, 2019, 12:02:26 PM
In the the past few years from many project became successful and less scam after the 2017 or during the 2018 many projects turn to scam and afte that even the legit project are failed the investors are scared to invest. The roof of all this is the scammer because if they did not scam people people are investing still for sure and many projects are successful but now only few.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 21, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
Would it be possible for the world to go out of ideas? That may sound unthinkable! Maybe, the market is over saturated at the moment and that 'game changer project' is just being delayed or still cooking.
I think that this year you can read 30 fairly good and liquid projects / tokens. I invest in projects with small capitalization.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 19, 2019, 06:13:49 AM
Would it be possible for the world to go out of ideas? That may sound unthinkable! Maybe, the market is over saturated at the moment and that 'game changer project' is just being delayed or still cooking.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 19, 2019, 05:45:19 AM
There are many project in the community, you just need to find them your self.
Make some research and do studies. As a bounty hunters there are some projects who paid awesome.
Idealcoin is one of the best as it gave me 7,500 USD for a few weeks of participations, How?
I got 13,500 IDEAL for joining them then i played the market @ latoken and gather 75,000 IDEAL in total and sold them @ 400-600 Satoshi each.
Activity: 691
September 19, 2019, 05:39:45 AM
ideas and solutions will not run out to be used to someone who does not want to try, but every obstacle there must be an idea or solution to get to the road to get out of everything that we face.
Activity: 462
September 19, 2019, 04:54:06 AM
I dont have any complain about bitcoin projects. Because bitcoin change me a lot and its given me a chance to have a strongly and have more faith that there's a lot of chance to earn from it depends upon in the market.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 19, 2019, 04:19:36 AM
not because of a lack of ideas or solutions but because of market conditions one of the main reasons why many projects are good but difficult to develop, apart from that the outbreak of ICO fraud cases can also affect investor confidence. maybe if the market has stabilized, the price of bitcoin is significant and crypto support is getting stronger, I think we will see a good project again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 19, 2019, 04:08:24 AM
Despite the fact that the market is in a state of decline, correction and accumulation stage - on the market, there are worthy projects with a proven and working product, I think that the picture will radically change when the market returns to historical highs.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 18, 2019, 10:02:48 PM
Well the reason why there's no good projects now is because of bitcoin great crash of 2018 that makes great teams that made successful projects doesn't want to invest in volatile industry like bitcoin and also, the investors became less and less and not investing to cryptocurrenciess anymore because of that many shitty devs and teams are now scamming investors through IEOs and making further into pump and dump scheme than last 2017 there were great and successful projects in 2017 now, with IEO they want to make a quick buck right now.
Indeed, now people are afraid to risk their money to  invest in ICO. Investing in IEO on the TOP exchanges seems to them a more reliable and guaranteed a profit.

An investor prefers IEO in high volume exchanges because it will benefit them if in IEO small exchanges are the same as ICO in 2018 which ends up being uncertain,
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
September 18, 2019, 07:58:15 PM
On a more serious note, very few good projects have surfaced this year. I mean projects with real working product to impact lives and improve crypto adoption. Not all these jargon mumbling Whitepaper outputs from IEO money grabbing projects. And that begs the question, has IEO really improved the cryptocurrency space or its just another baptised form of ICO created to grab money from the crypto community
Activity: 602
September 18, 2019, 05:08:26 PM
There are still good projects. The reason why it seem that there are seemingly no project with good prospects is due to investors and promoters experience. In 2017, investors where all out investing on project, but lots of them neither got a good ROI nor even a penny out of their investment. Which has made other project suffer patronage
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 18, 2019, 04:33:34 PM
Not out of ideas, out of experience I guess. It’s a relatively new field, and I guess it takes time to adjust oneself to it. We’re learning on the go Wink
Pages:
Jump to: