Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 24. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 30, 2019, 01:57:59 PM
There will always be good projects, but now there are fewer because the market for cryptocurrencies has fallen and people's interest in new projects has also dropped.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 30, 2019, 01:45:04 PM
Good ICO projects are still sometimes found, but it became difficult for them to raise funds in a situation where the price of altcoins fell by almost 90 percent and has been without further growth for almost two years. This activity will not recover until the altcoin market begins to grow. Therefore, the reason is not in the quality of ICO projects, but in the general conditions for their functioning.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 30, 2019, 01:25:12 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

I think the main problem is the number of investors willing to risk their money to support a project and the investors patience on staying the project once the ICO, STO, or IEO is done. Investors had been skeptical in joining projects due to the high risk of scam and fraudelent project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 30, 2019, 01:16:18 PM
Actually we do see some quality projects in blockchain but it may not reflect to prices of that asses. So people may think that it is not a succesful. Blockchain just turned to investing and getting profit system, so quality is never important for %90 of people. People want to invest and increase their holdings, thats their only intention.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
September 30, 2019, 12:53:51 PM
Lol, i agree with you. The world is not having some great ideas these days. Peoples are rushing to trade and sell and gather fiat. Look at the graphs, even if a coin dips 2%, the investors cause the dump to reach -5%. Peoples got scared because of the shitty projects here and there. Crypto shall grow just like in the past years but this needs to have adoption. I think that the future is going to be more better for sure.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 30, 2019, 12:17:27 PM
after all there have been many old projects that have proven progress, if you are still looking for new projects which of course it will be difficult for you to research them, then investing in old projects i feel is not a problem, because so far even though their prices have dropped but that does not mean the project will die because there is still a very good recovery phase for long term investment
Indeed! There are many projects before that are still running until now , yes some of them do not have a good or great prices now but the thing is, we cannot predict what will happen in the market , maybe soon the coin price will be huge, you may also consider those projects that has been introduced in the market even it is already ended year or years ago, as long as the projects has a  possible output and also has a good market value when it will be listed on.
Activity: 514
●●
September 30, 2019, 11:47:43 AM
The world is not out of ideas or solutions but the main reason why there haven't been any good projects for a while is due to the fact that most of these new projects lack proper planning. Nowadays projects are just interested in making profits rather than providing solutions to address specific  problems  seen in the entire ecosystem of the world.  Project managers and developers need to focus on providing solutions rather than having a profit minded interest.
Now the market is crowded with people who just want to make money but not to improve the world of cryptocurrencies. we cannot stop these people. we can just choose really useful projects and invest in them

after all there have been many old projects that have proven progress, if you are still looking for new projects which of course it will be difficult for you to research them, then investing in old projects i feel is not a problem, because so far even though their prices have dropped but that does not mean the project will die because there is still a very good recovery phase for long term investment
there are too many good project that you can see in the market . You dont need to risk your money to new project just to earn profit.old coin has more potential than any new project . Different problem and different solution want to solve by many developers that will help and bring crypto to new level.

Really like the project that ran 1 year ago because the project was very real and very little fraud was felt at that time. I can't find that this year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
September 30, 2019, 09:31:45 AM
The world is not out of ideas or solutions but the main reason why there haven't been any good projects for a while is due to the fact that most of these new projects lack proper planning. Nowadays projects are just interested in making profits rather than providing solutions to address specific  problems  seen in the entire ecosystem of the world.  Project managers and developers need to focus on providing solutions rather than having a profit minded interest.
Now the market is crowded with people who just want to make money but not to improve the world of cryptocurrencies. we cannot stop these people. we can just choose really useful projects and invest in them

there are too many good project that you can see in the market . You dont need to risk your money to new project just to earn profit.old coin has more potential than any new project . Different problem and different solution want to solve by many developers that will help and bring crypto to new level.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 30, 2019, 09:00:30 AM
Merit: 275
September 28, 2019, 06:08:04 PM
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
September 28, 2019, 03:41:34 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

If you are looking for good lists of coins that existed since 2018 and are very capable i can give you few ones
Nestree, zeux , dapp ,gowithmi , wink, helrond, harmony,matic,bittorrent etc and it will take time before you can see anyone that can beat ethereum or stand on the same side

Nestree is a good project. But there are Telegram and Statista on the market right now. Other than that, they mostly serve the same purpose in projects like harmony and matic. I can't say there's a difference between them. In the same way, there are thousands of gambling tokens in the market and the introduction of wiNk does not mean anything to me.
My favourite projects nowadays are TecraCoin and Fleta.
Merit: 504
September 28, 2019, 02:46:21 PM
There are still some hidden gems in the Altcoin Space, but unfortunately now, there are also so many bounty cheaters and many people participating, that the rewards also have shrunk, compared to the early days where sometimes we would earn thousands of dollars for a campaign. Now those days are long gone and If you are lucky to convert campaigns to a hundred or so dollars, you are very lucky indeed. I still have a little hope for the future that one day I might just land on a very good project, that maybe also long term can appreciate in value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 01:52:48 PM
It turned out that not only I have complained a lot about the difficulty of getting a good project at this time, because there are too many dead projects and scams and in my opinion this is indeed detrimental for us when promoting projects that apparently also do not pay us to be able to get payment and it turns out it's just rubbish
difficult situation in the market of bounty campaigns. difficult with payouts and just as difficult with finding campaigns. in such a market, when almost all altcoins are on the verge of death, this is normal. bright times will come

Are you sure the biggest decline in the history of cryptocurrency and you consider this normal?
Activity: 514
●●
September 28, 2019, 01:50:16 PM
You need to read news from several crypto media that review several Blockchain projects that have good potential, such as Cryptodiffer, ICO Analytics, Monoico, ICODrops. I have followed the news of several projects from there.

Whether by participating in the project will not experience fraud again from the many people who have felt bad things now. Some people are traumatized by them.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 28, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
It turned out that not only I have complained a lot about the difficulty of getting a good project at this time, because there are too many dead projects and scams and in my opinion this is indeed detrimental for us when promoting projects that apparently also do not pay us to be able to get payment and it turns out it's just rubbish
difficult situation in the market of bounty campaigns. difficult with payouts and just as difficult with finding campaigns. in such a market, when almost all altcoins are on the verge of death, this is normal. bright times will come
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
September 28, 2019, 01:15:35 PM
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 28, 2019, 12:57:35 PM

Yeah 2017 gave birth to some very cool and interesting project that nearly everyone was able to invest in and made good profit while the project still very strong, at the same time we also witness the rise of scam project as well,  at least, then there were good ones but now there is hardly any good project to support.
it all depends on how you evaluate the project. personally, I now see a lot of good projects and if they can implement what they are talking about now, they will bring a lot of profit to investors
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
September 28, 2019, 12:27:18 PM
I think it doesn't matter at all, It's only a matter of time when we will get another good project, it's stated that there are some extraordinary project is underway, I hope they are going to this platform with a couple of weeks, it also shouldn't be compared with previous year like 2017/2018. Look, almost every financial platform is passing a tough time. it's true that in recent time, cryptocurrency has lost some giant investor because of a lot of reasons not only the confidence and credibility. Already, Cryptocurrency has got a good ground around the world and people are getting in touch with this platform. so don't worry about the new project. people are not investing at the moment when we see new money coming to this space, we will see new quality projects as well.
Activity: 1022
September 28, 2019, 10:54:59 AM
as work with the customs on crowdfunding to gives with chance on possession of spares of funds on records with balance of authorization the use with work on projects initiation might follows with chance on terms of entrance as attaining of shifts of stages with the higher level of compliance.
Pages:
Jump to: