Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 35. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 07, 2019, 12:43:29 AM
Yes correct there are lots of project that doesn't have any real use cases and most of them are a failure. However there's also some projects like harmony and elrond which is also had gone through binance launchpad and i believe those two has real uses cases but still in development stage.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 07, 2019, 12:06:17 AM
The real problem is not about the people are not getting solutions but the fact that so many incompetences person are trying to run ICOs and this has been the main problem from when ico was reaching its peak price and hype.
We are lack of the competences person to create real project that can develop real product. There are thousands of solutions but to implement it into the real thing needs a lot of efford especially high skill and experience.
We lack the type of that person.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 06, 2019, 07:18:48 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

I happen to think that way, some of the new coins now have no originality or brand new concept, last year the exchange idea is the biggest attraction to create an ICO because of the success of Binance, but these exchange ICO failed miserably in the market, because the hype is over and there are to many exchange in the market now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 06, 2019, 06:08:07 PM
Someone told me that the good days for icos are over . I kind disagreed with him but with the number of projects that do not make it to exchanges one might be compelled to see reason why they have to conclude that the good days for icos are way behind us
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
September 06, 2019, 05:51:12 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

Why are there no ideas and solutions?Take, TomoChain or BNB.Than these coins do not fall under the category,, innovation,,?I gave these coins as an example,but in fact there are a lot of new ideas and innovations.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
September 06, 2019, 05:37:00 PM

It is not the right question you ask after explaining the problems in the new projects. IEOs on the well known exchanges are launched to increase the perception of the related problem in some financial theology fields. The potential projects are not announced in every year, the time-consuming period is required for introducing the better solution inventor idea.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 06, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

One, altcoin market is still in bearish trend, so obviously no project is taking off. Second, investors are wise today compare to 2017, third, market is already saturated with useless and there is nothing unique this 2019. Fourth, probably their are good projects, but by the time it is listed on an exchange, bounty hunters, angel investors are taking profits already. So the pump-and-dump are still alive in 2019, it was evident in 2017 but it wasn't a big issue then because everyone is on the bull ride.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
People gets tired, and maybe they stopped thinking about finding any good alts out there, just focusing on Bitcoin and nothing more. They may have bad experiences about other alts, we could not blame them or that. Even myself are still wondering if the money I was once invested to failed projects were to be invested on bitcoin, where could've it lead me to right now? New Altcoins these days are below the charts, so I would not invest on new ones if I had to choose, definitely I would pick the same old ones like eth, xrp etc.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
September 06, 2019, 05:13:28 PM
Bittorrent was not the only promising project, there are some  other projects with good qualities and prospects. The so called Bittorrent at a point was not performing well as expected and that made some people to lose interest at that point, until it started picking up again.
Finding good projects requires a lot of efforts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
September 06, 2019, 05:13:06 PM
Lots of developer now feel ICO and IEO are platform mainly to  make quick money, most project coming up in the past few month do not have details problem they are out to solve, until we have a platform for regulation, several scam project and individual developer will continue to exist .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 06, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

Yes bt very much summed up , I got out at 8 Satoshi, waiting for a good entry point into the coin , but the coin is something slipping to me now is a good coin prizm.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 06, 2019, 04:45:41 PM
There are still project from 2017 that investor really put lots of money that are yet to materialized and make any sense some have not yet fully launched so i think investor are careful and to come up with a successful project it will require much more work and convincing
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 06, 2019, 04:42:43 PM
No, they have not run out of idea, but instead they are more money oriented than they are driven to solve a problem.
This is what differentiate the former developers from the recent ones. What they are all aiming for is their pocket and nothing more than that.
Even those who have good idea among them just want to rush things up and to quickly pocket the investors money and dump the token in a shitty exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 06, 2019, 04:38:44 PM
The world is not out of ideas or solutions but rather the market hasn't been very friendly these days. The era where the value of altcoin would be on a continuous increase is yet to commence, but hopefully we would be experiencing such in no distant time.
You are right,new projects continue to try to be the best going forward,ideas continue to be carried out in various ways.I have seen several projects doing quite well so far.All of this will be a compliment from the community when market conditions changed and investors will again be interested in new project with amazing ideas.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
September 06, 2019, 04:27:04 PM
You are a high level member and you are to know what the bad era we are in is causing to project. I wonder did sto start in 2018 I would have said it started this year but did not make much of a different
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
September 06, 2019, 04:03:41 PM
Indeed, this year there is no such an abundance of projects with a new interesting idea. I noticed tha there are many new exchanges began to be created  in the beginning of the IEO era. The number of projects with ICO significantly decreased. Now most investors want to receive short-term profits in the conditionst of the price growth of the cryptocurrency market. It's easier to invest in IEO on the large exchanges that guarantee them investment success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 06, 2019, 03:59:12 PM
I do not add new projects to my portfolio,only filled by old projects that are shining like ETH, NEO.New projects are full of promises from developers and new projects are difficult to compete with old projects so investing in new projects is like throwing money in the trash.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 06, 2019, 03:59:07 PM
Looks like good projects and teams are working underground and they are not ready to launch there projects in this market which has been bearish or sideways for just too long now and also most of icos are struggling to raise any decent funds so most probably the peojects are delayed intentionally and im sure that with improving market we will start seeing good projects rolling out as well.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
September 06, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

The world is not out of ideas or solutions but rather the market hasn't been very friendly these days. The era where the value of altcoin would be on a continuous increase is yet to commence, but hopefully we would be experiencing such in no distant time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
September 06, 2019, 03:47:34 PM
The number of good projects is decreasing since 2017. I remember in 2017 there was a lot of promising projects, and you had the possibility to earn good profit by investing in any ICO project almost. Now the situation is harder, and you need to make a careful and long research before investing your money or time in any ICO project.

Making a good profit from a certain project does not explain that the project is a good one, there are so many projects that gave us a huge profit. Even Bitconnect itself, the most well known HYIP or Pyramid Scheme project gave us a huge profit daily.
Pages:
Jump to: