Pages:
Author

Topic: [No KYC] Prepaid Cards and Virtual Phone Numbers are available on Stealths - page 2. (Read 1431 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 12
Service Updates:
- VISA International Prepaid Card currency is changed from EUR to USD and maximum limit has been lifted to $2,000. Cards are still being provided by same company. https://stealths.net/product/visa-prepaid-usd
~snip~

I made a suggestion, but I didn't think that you would remove EUR completely - because all that had to be done was to enable the option that whoever buys the card can choose between $ or EUR - of course, all to avoid the confusion mentioned in previous posts. Now we have the "problem" that the card balance is in $, and this makes it difficult to monitor the balance on the card for those who pay in EUR.

If I have $100 left on my card and I want to pay something in that price range, I must first calculate how much it is in EUR because it may happen that the transaction is rejected. In addition, the conversion rate from USD to EUR is constantly changing, and the question is, what is the official exchange rate that we should use?

The base currency of VISA international cards was always "USD". When you bought €100 card, card balance was being converted to USD up on the activation (this is explained on product page). Now we removed that to avoid currency exchange confusions. So actually EUR cards were not solving the problem you mentioned.

Card provider uses VISA's real time exchange rate, they don't charge additional fee for foreign currency payments. But you can calculate -1% less to make sure transaction doesn't get declined.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Service Updates:
- VISA International Prepaid Card currency is changed from EUR to USD and maximum limit has been lifted to $2,000. Cards are still being provided by same company. https://stealths.net/product/visa-prepaid-usd
~snip~

I made a suggestion, but I didn't think that you would remove EUR completely - because all that had to be done was to enable the option that whoever buys the card can choose between $ or EUR - of course, all to avoid the confusion mentioned in previous posts. Now we have the "problem" that the card balance is in $, and this makes it difficult to monitor the balance on the card for those who pay in EUR.

If I have $100 left on my card and I want to pay something in that price range, I must first calculate how much it is in EUR because it may happen that the transaction is rejected. In addition, the conversion rate from USD to EUR is constantly changing, and the question is, what is the official exchange rate that we should use?
Service Updates:
- VISA US Gift Cards are back with a maximum limit of $1,000. https://stealths.net/product/visa-giftcard-auto
- PDS Mastercard service has been restroyed. https://stealths.net/product/pds-mastercard-auto
There is one part that doesn't sound good and I don't like it, there is a chance of provider asking for KYC verification, so it's not recommended for anyone who want's to avoid that:
If you encounter a problem with card, you need to contact PDS support and they might require KYC.

What happened to all other cards that were previously available on your website?
Now I can only see VISA prepaid card with 3ds, and this new PDS Mastercard (not counting gif cards).

Hi, we provide card activation code for PDS. But similar to MyPrepaidCenter, it must be activated on provider's website. By the way we haven't faced such KYC issue so far, however we are obligated to provide all informations. Always recommended to test with small amount at first.

We used to have 2 other options; MyPrepaidCenter Mastercard and VISA US gift card. Issuer bank changed their program rules, PDS is a good replacement for MyPrepaidCenter however we are aware of that VISA US gift card is needed. Hopefully it will be added back to our service in following days.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
There is one part that doesn't sound good and I don't like it, there is a chance of provider asking for KYC verification, so it's not recommended for anyone who want's to avoid that:
If you encounter a problem with card, you need to contact PDS support and they might require KYC.

What happened to all other cards that were previously available on your website?
Now I can only see VISA prepaid card with 3ds, and this new PDS Mastercard (not counting gif cards).
New Product: PDS Mastercard Prepaid

We are happy to announce that a new prepaid card provider has been integrated to our service.

•  Card provider: Prepaid Digital Solutions
•  Maximum balance limit: $1,000
•  Apple Pay & Google Pay supported

https://stealths.net/product/pds-mastercard-auto
legendary
Hello.
We are also aware of that it's a little bit confusing. We are currently working on USD international cards to overcome currency confusion, but meanwhile a UX change could be helpful.
Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!

You're welcome Smiley

I remembered that one member of the forum (if I'm not mistaken @stompix) in one of the topics discussing crypto cards was also a bit confused about fees - but I'm sure you'll find a solution for that too. Keep up the good work Wink
Service Update: VISA International Prepaid limits have been increased!
  We changed fixed amounts to variable, you can purchase any amount, even as low as 1 euro!
  Maximum card limit has been increased to €1,500. There is no daily limit, you can purchase multiple cards.

It's great that you raised the max limit of the card and that there are no more restrictions in terms of pre-determined amounts. If possible, I would suggest one change on the page regarding "Net amount you want to receive" which is expressed in EUR and "Total amount to pay" which is expressed in $ - because for some it can be a bit confusing when it comes to fees.

When, for example, someone wants to get EUR 1500 on the card, they have to pay $1683, so for someone who doesn't see the difference in currency, it can seem like a really big fee. The fee is actually (depending on the exchange rate) around 55-60 EUR.
Hello.

We are also aware of that it's a little bit confusing. We are currently working on USD international cards to overcome currency confusion, but meanwhile a UX change could be helpful.

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!
legendary
👉🏻  We changed fixed amounts to variable, you can purchase any amount, even as low as 1 euro!
👉🏻  Maximum card limit has been increased to €1,500. There is no daily limit, you can purchase multiple cards.

It's great that you raised the max limit of the card and that there are no more restrictions in terms of pre-determined amounts. If possible, I would suggest one change on the page regarding "Net amount you want to receive" which is expressed in EUR and "Total amount to pay" which is expressed in $ - because for some it can be a bit confusing when it comes to fees.

When, for example, someone wants to get EUR 1500 on the card, they have to pay $1683, so for someone who doesn't see the difference in currency, it can seem like a really big fee. The fee is actually (depending on the exchange rate) around 55-60 EUR.

👉🏻  We changed fixed amounts to variable, you can purchase any amount, even as low as 1 euro!

👉🏻  Maximum card limit has been increased to €1,500. There is no daily limit, you can purchase multiple cards.

https://stealths.net/product/visa-prepaid-international

Can I use this to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account? If yes, what would be the Cardholder's name?
For this product, you set the cardholder name on card activation, so it can be anything.
Prepaid cards may not work for free trials.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

👉🏻  We changed fixed amounts to variable, you can purchase any amount, even as low as 1 euro!

👉🏻  Maximum card limit has been increased to €1,500. There is no daily limit, you can purchase multiple cards.

Can I use this to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account? If yes, what would be the Cardholder's name?

Thanks for the answer, it really wouldn't make sense for someone to enter the data from the card manually when we already have technology that makes it possible to pay with virtual cards in a safe and simple way.

As for the amount on the card, I don't know if it depends on you or the card provider, but I personally would like to see €300 and €750 cards. Of course, it is possible to buy 2x150 or 500+250 card, but that means paying cryptocurrency fees twice.
Thank you for suggestions, it depends on provider at the moment but we are in contact with them to have more options.
legendary
Thanks for the answer, it really wouldn't make sense for someone to enter the data from the card manually when we already have technology that makes it possible to pay with virtual cards in a safe and simple way.

As for the amount on the card, I don't know if it depends on you or the card provider, but I personally would like to see €300 and €750 cards. Of course, it is possible to buy 2x150 or 500+250 card, but that means paying cryptocurrency fees twice.
@StealthsNet, when it comes to your VISA International Prepaid Card, I did a little research and although it seems to me that the matter is quite clear, can you confirm that this card cannot be used to pay in physical stores when it is added to Google/Apple Pay?

Your provider states the following in its FAQ :

Can I use my card in a physical store?  Your card can be used in-store only if the merchant is able to manually enter your card information.
Hi, VISA international card can be used in physical stores with Apple Pay or Google Pay. We (and our clients) tested in Europe, UK and some other countries. So, card issuer doesn't block physical payments via mobile wallets. They probably try to explain that it's totally virtual and there is no way to convert card to physical card (some other card providers have such option).

Note: It works in most stores, however some users reported that prepaid cards don't work in some specific stores while it works at different places. We recommend to test with small amount first.
legendary
@StealthsNet, when it comes to your VISA International Prepaid Card, I did a little research and although it seems to me that the matter is quite clear, can you confirm that this card cannot be used to pay in physical stores when it is added to Google/Apple Pay?

Your provider states the following in its FAQ :

Can I use my card in a physical store?  Your card can be used in-store only if the merchant is able to manually enter your card information.
Virtual number stocks renewed!

You can purchase a virtual phone number to receive SMS from online services: https://stealths.net/product/virtual-phone-number
The number is valid for 1 year and you can extend lifespan before it expires.
We are testing two new services: Airbnb Gift Card (US) and Amazon Gift Card (US). Both are automated, gift cards get activated right after payment. Depending on the demand, we may integrate new services.
Can any of your cards be used for twitter aka X platform as payment of their services, even gift cards would work for this?

I saw several people asking about alternative way of paying indirectly using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Direct BTC payments would be better but clown Elon is probably making his own all-in-one payment system.  Tongue
Hi, VISA Prepaid International works for payments on X (Twitter).
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
We are testing two new services: Airbnb Gift Card (US) and Amazon Gift Card (US). Both are automated, gift cards get activated right after payment. Depending on the demand, we may integrate new services.
Can any of your cards be used for twitter aka X platform as payment of their services, even gift cards would work for this?

I saw several people asking about alternative way of paying indirectly using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Direct BTC payments would be better but clown Elon is probably making his own all-in-one payment system.  Tongue
New products!

Feel free to share your opinions: Contact us
Pages:
Jump to: