Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 12. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 12, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
you can see it directly in the exchanger like forkdelta, tidex, idex, cucoin, Qryptos, hitbtc and others. Coinmarketcap used only limited to the initial information only, if not in coinmarketcap you can see directly in the exchanger
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
You can buy even not listed in coinmarketcap but make sure it is already listed in some exchange. Some new coin also are not yet listed since ICO is not yet concluded but make sure that the project is legit.
Activity: 77
May 12, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
It depends on why you want to buy them. To sell more expensive than bought, it depends on the future price change.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
May 12, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
some of coins can not be listed in coinmarketcap because of the trading volume. if volume is low coinmarket does not list them. if you trust in the project you can still buy, but i dont recommend it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
May 12, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Even I own several tokens which are not listed in Coinmarketcap. That makes it more difficult to track them, but the fact that they are not included in coinmarketcap never influences my decision on whether to hold them or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
May 12, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
Yes do research on them and buy it.  Coinmarketcap have their own requirement to get listed. At the moment, a coin must have $100,000 daily trading volume before it can get listed, some of these coins are good but have meant the requirement to get listed.
There is no requirement for a coin to be listed and there are several coins in the market which are not even having any volume of trade, the only stipulation they might have is that the coin must be listed in any exchange and if that happens they will add the coins in their database, when it comes to an exchange if there is no volume then they might delist it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 12, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Listing on coinmarketcap.com gives the project need exposure, I heard that CMC now have certain criteria a token must met to be listed on CMC and one of the is the trading volume. I won't advice anyone to buy a token that has low trading volume because it is not a good sign that means people are not interested in the project
Activity: 184
May 12, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
It is possible that CMC has many false allegations of virtual prices that have been deceived to mislead users and investors. However, it is like a general measure for evaluating new coins. CMC requires 24h trading volume is over 100k$ to be listed on CMC.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
ICO projects developments are in stages, the listing on coinmarketcap is a stage after which the tokens is listed on an exchange and the daily turnover has reached minimum threshold for coinmarketcap to list it on. IF the coin is good and you think it has a future then you can buy it and soon it will be on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
May 12, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
Not every coin will be listed in coinmarketcap. There are coins that are very good but only listed on exchange like kucoin and Binance. You can do more research on the coin and project, if it is good you can buy it.
Activity: 149
May 12, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Yes, you can buy them even if it not yet listed on coinmarket. Coinmarket has set some rules for coins to be listed on their list I think the coin must have a $100,000 daily trading volume before it get's listed so beginning coins who are not yet reach this rules are not yet listed in the coinmarket but if it is a good coin then someday it will.
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
May 12, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
Some coins are good to get profit, but mostly those coins are unvalue. Because if a dev team really love their project, then do would do anything to listed on Coinmarketcap to should their project to public.
Activity: 99
May 12, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

if they have a good project why not. you need to check they project or platform first. i think some of them are good.
Coinmarketcap list only coins that have high trading volume and they have the full terms and prerequisites for listing a coin on their website.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 12, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
Yes do research on them and buy it.  Coinmarketcap have their own requirement to get listed. At the moment, a coin must have $100,000 daily trading volume before it can get listed, some of these coins are good but have meant the requirement to get listed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
As we know coinmarketcap is an information site that provides a list of cryptocurrencies that are sorted according to market capitalization based on the current average rates. The list is updated in real-time and is equipped with a mini price chart. Coinmarketcap also recorded trading volumes, as well as highlighted the crypto currency that recorded the biggest increases and declines.

Whether to buy or not a coin on an exchange site that is not listed at coinmarketcap is depends on you. If you are not prepared with the risk of loss that will be happen if the coins that you buy was a scam, then you should play safe by buy coins that have been listed at coinmarketcap and have a large trading volume.

But if you are a risk taker, then you can try to buy it but of course you have to do analysis about that coin such as vision mission presented by the project owner, the total supply of coins and of course the coin community that can determine the prices movement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
good coins should not always be in coinmarketcup, if our coins already have more price than before I think is good. the coin can be in cmc if the circulation has reached the specified value.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
In order for a coin to show up on CoinMarketCap, it has to be on an exchange that has an API that can connect with CMC and the trading volume has to be above $50,000 or $100,000 per day. A lot of coins that recently completed their I O and distribution aren’t there yet, so they aren’t listed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
May 12, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

Coinmarketcap have a timeline and list of validations and procedures which must be completed before the new coins appear on there website.
However, there are a lot of coins as well which are scams and will never come on coinmarketcap. You must be careful about what you are buying into.
Activity: 74
May 12, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
If released when a coin or token isn't on the coinmarketcap list can be concluded the coin isn't good ...
But all the decisions back to you, it would be better if the survey first if you have a fairly loose time or better choose coins that already exist in coinmarketcap only
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 12, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
Coins that aren't on coinmarketcap usually fall into one of two categories. Either the coin is no good, which is why it has no trading volume, or else it is a new and unproven coin. The obvious problem here is that a lot of new coins later turn into no good coins. So it's personal judgement reaaly. If it's a new coin and it's not listed, then you have to decide whether you think the coin will have a good future. If you think it will, then it can be a good idea to buy now, as prices tend to increase once it is on coinmarketcap and on the major exchanges. One reason for low price is that there is added risk for something that is unproven.
Pages:
Jump to: