Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 9. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:32:09 AM
probably okay to buy and invest in it but certainly also investigate the reasons why or is there a reason why it is not listed in coinmarketcap. of course, this would be a great question because coinmarketcap was a base of information on crypto and could be said to be complete.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
I think that the site team checks coins and tokens for reliability because even with a coinmarketcap the coins are lost because they do not cope with the course changes.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
If you can see a lot of potential in the coin, its much better to buy those coins whike they are not yet listed in coin marketcap, because if they do, a lot of investors might buy it and the price might double or more than that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 423
June 17, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
in my mind if a coin that made it into the list of coin market cap quickly I assume the coin is a potential coin that may be potentially. so if the coin not listed in the coin market cap, I think do not try to invest. you better invest a coin that already has a good rating
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
If you are on a website, coinmarketcap can not find information about tokens so most of the time it makes no sense or this is a pyramid selling token. Marketbookcap only lists coins that have a trading volume above a certain limit. They have full terms and prerequisites to register a coin on their website.
Activity: 89
June 17, 2018, 05:53:16 AM
There are projects that do not take their coins out to normal exchanges, in which case coinmarketcup simply does not see such coins, I think that in such a case they can not add such coins to themselves.
Activity: 127
June 16, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
Better before you invest in a coin that is not in the list of coinmarketcap think: do you Need it and why it is not there? As soon as you answer these 2 questions, you will immediately understand everything Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 16, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Many coins are not listed in coinmarketcap because they are newly finished ICO or project. It takes a while to be listed in coinmarket though they are already in some exchanges. Sometimes, being listed in coinmarket also requires a huge money thats why sone go to unexpendive rxchanges.
Activity: 35
June 16, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Some coins are still on their starting point where the just lunched their project, some are still reaching the requirements to be listed on the market cap, so don't be on hurry to see them on the list, and yes you can buy their tokens, and just wait for it on the market list.
Activity: 118
June 13, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
Yes, you are good to buy them even before they are listed on cmc. Before a coin will be listed on coinmarketcap, the sales volume of the coin must be high after which it's will be listed on cmc. Meanwhile, there are many good coin yet no be listed on cmc.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Mostly new ICO's are not listed there, but it means nothing better make research about ICO itself.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
You should know more about the concrete coin, what potential it has. Therefore, you need to analyze this information before buying. After all, coins can be a serious risk not listed on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
It takes some time for the unknown coin to appear in the list. Then, as the exchanges will be added, the coin will undoubtedly appear and there in coinmarketcap
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 09:37:28 AM
There are lots of coins not listed on coinmarketcap because the trading volume of these coins is quite low which seems to be less than $ 100,000. However, there are also exchanges that accept exchange.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
you can buy the coin but have to be careful because buying coins that are not listed in the market is a speculation, so I think I suggest when a high price might be able to sell it to avoid a big risk.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
im afraid it could go wrong. I dont say that the coin that not listed in coinmarketcap is bad coins but i do recommend you to be carefull before investing in coin that not listed on coinmarketcap. Cause i doubt the volume and the popularity of the coin. The coin that popular and not listed on conmarket cap for example is hdac which is coin launched by hyundai.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
Its good that coinmarketcap dont list every shitty airdrop coin anymore. Its better when it list just the good coins with real projects behind which have also real value. And of course some volume on the exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 08, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
It depends. Research everything about the coin. I would suggest that you keep an eye on their road map. From what I noticed, alt coins will increase once they reach a milestone on their road map. Know the demand of the coin and rely on your own research. Relying on ICO reviews can hinder your decision making and will lead you to purchasing a bad coin. As always, trust on your instinct.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
There's plenty of good coins that aren't on CMC yet because their trade volume isn't at 100k daily. A lot of these are just unknown at this point, with so many coins/tokens it's harder for legit projects to get seen.

https://fantasygold.io/ is a prime example. working products and a leader in fantasy sports and Esports.
Last weekend they held a DragonBall FighterZ live tournament in Las Vegas with leading Twitch streamers streaming it and pro Esport players at the event. https://fgcarena.com/

They have a fantasy sports website www.draftdaily.com
They also have Masternodes with great ROI https://masternodes.online/currencies/FGC/
The dev team are very responsive in their Discord channel https://discord.gg/9XDuA2C

A lot is going on with this project and more to come. It's just hidden amongst the tonne of other coins. But once volume increases it will be on CMC
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 03:12:54 AM
Coinmarketcap lone cataloguing the big volume coin and chips short vulume chips disposition not be catalogued in coinmarketcap thanks to they did not reunited the volume lemit of coinmarketcap per day-by-day trading vulume.
Pages:
Jump to: