Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 10. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
Most token in coinmarketcap this website, if you are in coinmarketcap website can't find the information about the tokens, so most of the time it is a shit ", or is this a pyramid selling tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

I am trying to avoid coins which are not placed on Coinmarketcap. This site is a main resource of information for me. So it is very important for me actually if the coin is available for extracting much more information about it
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
As a rule, coins do not go there at once. To do this, they must trade on large exchanges and have good volumes. So there is nothing to worry about, if the project is good, it will definitely go there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
It's very simple, if the project is not added to coinmarketcap, that means that the volume of trading of this coin or tokens has not reached $ 100,000 as soon as this happens, the coin should be added to the coin list
Activity: 127
May 25, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I think the decision depends on you, you can invest on any coins whether you think it is potential. It will get listed in coinmarketcap too as you know every coin listed there has to pay a certain amount of money. All coins need is time. Most of the projects are waiting until they have a clear status of their statistics, and when they are reaching the requirements. Thus, I recommend you not to be on hurry to see them on the list.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 23, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
I think those are silent coin that are capable of becoming a force in the nearest future. You can invest in those coin but with a very minimal money so as not to loose much if they later fumbled.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 23, 2018, 07:57:09 PM
Coinmarketcap displays all the coins that are traded on well-known exchanges (except for ico-objects that have not yet released their tokens). At the moment, these are 1600 tokens, almost 90% of them are shitcoins. If you did not find your altcoin at coinmarketcap, then you definitely should not buy it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
While these coins on coinmarketcap, they are not known to investors, this should not be a large influx of money, and 80% of the interest they represent scum, but if the team is good at the project they can be bought.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 23, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
and I also saw that some people wrote in chats, they supposedly consider the website of coinmarketsupp - is exchange, rofl)))
p.s. yes, the token / coin turnover should be $ 100k for the 24-hour period
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
May 21, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
Coin market cap only list coins which have reach a trading volume of over a $100k, if you see a coin on the exchange and it is not yet on the coin marke cap, check the volume, it is probably because of the reason
Activity: 66
May 21, 2018, 09:20:52 PM
If the trading of the alt coins increases as compared to bitcoins then they might replace.
Activity: 85
May 21, 2018, 04:34:18 AM
Honestly, I would generally remove half the tokens from the rating of the coinmarket because so many of them have not had any interest for a long time and clutter the market with their presence
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
It is very important for people to know about the alt coins as well for them to grow.
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
Most token in coinmarketcap this website, if you are in coinmarketcap website can't find the information about the tokens, so most of the time it is a shit ", or is this a pyramid selling tokens.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 12:38:32 PM
Most token in coinmarketcap this website, if you are in coinmarketcap website can't find the information about the tokens, so most of the time it is a shit ", or is this a pyramid selling tokens. Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
I think you should stay away with those coins because there is a tendency that they will be delist in the exchange or will never be in a good exchange in the future. Being listed in coinmarketcap is one of the basis if a coin has a capable or not though its not 100% but it has an impact when it comes to price.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
I do not see that happening as there is no special team assigned for that.
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
Even I own several tokens which are not listed in Coinmarketcap. That makes it more difficult to track them, but the fact that they are not included in coinmarketcap never influences my decision on whether to hold them or not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
There are some exchanges for the cryptocurrency and coinmarketcap is one of them. But, commonly this exchange provides the top listed cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, it will be no problem when you are buying the coins in other exchanges if the coin is good, trusted, and promising. This thing can be decided after you analyze and consider some terms of a good coin to invest.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
May 18, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
no need to invent a bycicle,just read the FAQ:
https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

not every currency requested is listed,but once it is traded,there is a very high chance for it to be added

Thanks for this Sir!
Pages:
Jump to: