Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 23. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
you should not, the reason why we have coinmarketcap is to monitor the price of altcoins, and to know the market of a certain coin. if it is not listed, then dont include yourself into it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
I really have a lot of coins with airdrops that are worthless and I think that there is no sense at all that they will at least get into the exchangers. Although maybe in a year everything will change.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
March 20, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

Can you named some of this coin, all the coins I've invest in are on coinmarketcap already, it's a duty of the developer to gain popularity and for traders and supporters to access and monitor the price and volume, it's very important for a coin to get listed here and it's free.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
March 20, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
Yes, Coinmarkrtcap is one of the best crypto economic tools for determining the validity of any cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Any coin listed in the coinmarketcap shows some measure of value. However most reliable tokens are not yet listed in the coinmarketcap because of performance volume. So you can use other parameters in your sense of judgement about them. Always carry out a due diligence search before you invest in any crypto investment. Thanks
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Observation of such coins can bring very good money, since you have a chance to buy an unknown coin at a small cost, and then it can grow many times in price.
But you always need to be cautious about buying such coins and really assess their future prospects.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 08:56:43 AM
coinmarketcap has long been an indicator. I agree that it is very convenient, but the coin should have a very high capitalization, there are cases when coinmarketcap noticed fraud
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
just wait, if it's a good coin then it will not be long in coinmarketcap.
but not necessarily all that is not in marketcap is a bad coin, there is still a lot of information that can be known not only in CMC only, and always update the official information of the coins it came from.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

some of them good to buy but you should see the announcement and see the volume or circulation of trading in the coin is so you do not get stuck in the coin who do not have a life and try to find coin in the market that has a very high trading volume such as bittrex or binance.
Activity: 224
March 20, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I think that you do not need to buy these coins. If the coin is not on the coinmarket, this means that the coin has a very small daily trading volume. Although you need to consider each coin individually.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
As much as possible you have to avoid it because buying those altcoins have higher risk. Forget about those altcoins not listed in coinmarketcap. When in downtrend many of those altcoins are not likely to recover. Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 19, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
If they are already on an exchange but not listed on an exchange it would be a red flag for me. Their application to get liste might have been rejected due to scam suspicions of simply they have a weak marketing team. None of these two reasons are good news and in the doubt I would stay away unlesss you have very good reasons.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
March 17, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
I know a couple good projects that haven’t been listed on CMC.  I also know dozens of scams that have been and still are listed on CMC.  I don’t see what one has to do with the other.  In fact the worst scam of the crypto era was one of the biggest advertisers of CMC.  Did you guys not see the Bitconnect banners that were there for months?

A very true remark on the listing on a coinmarket shows that the coin has a certain amount of trades. But he does not give any guarantees that the coin from their list is not a scum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
Usually the coin is a new coin that passes through the phase after the ICO ends. Therefore it has not been listed in the market cap. Sometimes there is a coin that can be registered on the exchange site and some that take time. Maybe it was because of how successful at the time of sale.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
March 17, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
If released when a coin or token isn't on the coinmarketcap list can be concluded the coin isn't good ...
But all the decisions back to you, it would be better if the survey first if you have a fairly loose time or better choose coins that already exist in coinmarketcap only
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

Before a coin or token gets to coinmarketcap, they should have to be on a exchange first, a working website and a explorer. That's a requirement for a coin or token to be listed in coinmarketcap. And some coin or token gets delisted or removed on charts when data provided is becoming irrelevant. I have noticed that Mercury Protocol was removed from charts due to Etherdelta API issues. Bitcoin White was also removed but I don't have any reasons as to why.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
If they don't hit on a good exchange than they will not get listed on coinmarketcap.
Or maybe dev of coin have to send some details to coinmarketcap to get listed.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 17, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Only coins that have enough volume or circulating supply are listed on coinmarket cap. So, only those are traded regularly and has a high volume over 24hrs are listed there. There are thousands of coins out there and it will be a long list and waste of time to for CMC to list everything. Imagine if they will list even coins that are considered dead and inactive, it will be a complete waste of time. So, it's better to just have a list of coins that are actively traded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
yes of course, some coins have just started so it's natural if it has not been registered in coinmarketcap you just need to choose a good coin and transparent
Activity: 136
March 17, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
I think the list on the coinmarketcap is incomplete and I've experienced so often so if you want to know more clearly on the altcoin you have, check on the project's website.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Coinmarketcap only lists altcoins with a certain minimum volume and threshold. Similar minimum volume condition is for exchanges also. If an altcoin is popular and has the required minimum volume and threshold, then it will be definitely listed on coinmarketcap. One more thing is possible that the coin you are looking for is still in development or ICO stage. When it will complete ICO and get listed on exchange, it will appear on coinmarketcap. But if coin is listed on an exchange and is not visible on coinmarketcap, it means coin is less popular. So you need to analyse the coin and if you believe in project, then you can think of investing small amount in that altcoin. However I always wait for altcoins to reach a stage where they become somewhat popular.
Pages:
Jump to: