Pages:
Author

Topic: [No Stock - Free Shipping] AntMiner U2 USB STICKS - US/Canada - page 2. (Read 9025 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Got my order in Canada Thursday, up and running the same night! Thanks!

Proff100
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Paid last night, shipping notice today. Kickass service!
Activity: 15
Fast delivery, no issues here.
I was pleasantly surprised to see each miner packaged in it's own case.
Thanks man, I'm looking forward to doing business again
Activity: 24
I sent a PM to you for an order.
Please confirm availability.
Thanks.
Activity: 314
:)
Michigan Wink West Side
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What state do u ship out from?
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 25
One more kind sir, PM sent.

Fassst bought Friday, received Monday Smiley

Thank You.

i bought something off ebay was sent out the same time as the ant got ant in 3 days the other will not be here tell the 12th lol 8/9 days way faster and better shipping by far so a thank you from me as well on the fast shipping
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Fassst bought Friday, received Monday Smiley

Thank You.
Activity: 15
Paid, pm sent. Thanks
Activity: 210
Got mine a few days ago.  I gotta say, I'm impressed by these little guys.  They're pushing out 2.4Ghash/sec with 0% HW.

are you running it with the u1's? i would like to OC the one i have but i have two u1s that dont like more lol
Nope, but if I was, I'd use two clients, one with a proxy, one to point to it.
Got mine a few days ago.  I gotta say, I'm impressed by these little guys.  They're pushing out 2.4Ghash/sec with 0% HW.

are you running it with the u1's? i would like to OC the one i have but i have two u1s that dont like more lol
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Great service!  Quick shipping.  Received one order and tracking on the second.  Thank you
pm sent 1 U2 please Smiley

PreOrder received 1 U2 hashing @2.05 1.99 at the pool. - latency... normal here.

Fast Ship ! Thank You
From my understanding after having read through other groupbuys & posts on this forum:
the U2+ is pre overclocked at 2Ghs by default, hardware is identical to the U2. I assume older batches (such as the ones for this preorder) are the original U2 and newer orders come "updated" as U2+.
It's a bit confusing when Bitmain themselves label them as U2+ on their website

Only thing changed is the heatsink, they finally ran out of the "better" original asicminer .333 blockerupter H/S that they made billions of.
Antminer just reprinted them.

The original design was better in one respect, smaller more room in hubs to stack em, they did not overheat.

I believe the U2 is simply WoW factor but foolish.

I never saw anything concrete on that.  Are they actually too close to stack in a USB hub or not?

my guess is that it depends on the hub and from the pics im going to say if not touching they will be very close to one another but all that is just a guess some hubs are at a slant i would guess you could fit more on them?
thank you for the quick shipping once you got them in  Smiley
From my understanding after having read through other groupbuys & posts on this forum:
the U2+ is pre overclocked at 2Ghs by default, hardware is identical to the U2. I assume older batches (such as the ones for this preorder) are the original U2 and newer orders come "updated" as U2+.

Only thing changed is the heatsink, they finally ran out of the "better" original asicminer .333 blockerupter H/S that they made billions of.

The original design was better in one respect, smaller more room in hubs to stack em, they did not overheat.

I never saw anything concrete on that.  Are they actually too close to stack in a USB hub or not?

Pages:
Jump to: