Pages:
Author

Topic: [No Stock - Free Shipping] AntMiner U2 USB STICKS - US/Canada - page 6. (Read 9025 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
:)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
are you taking preorder?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Orders

Name           qty     shipped
---------------------------
-T  100          Yes
travist3           1          Yes
giantry            3          Yes
zebtw            10          Yes
NocTurNalFX    2          Yes
-B   50          Yes
-A   50           No
Proff100         5           Yes
theycallmetom 100       Yes
Raptor2213      23        Yes
Wolf0              2         Yes
bippin              4         Yes
        50        No * Payment
btcshiner         50        Yes
$toke               5         No
titanza            20       Yes
freddyfarnsworth1       Yes
sf1                  2        Yes

No longer updating list, PM each user as orders come through and shipping
US/Canada Orders Only

Have none in inventory

-------------------
Price .032 per unit for 1 to 49
Price .031.5 per unit for 50 to 99
Price .031 per unit for 100+
-------------------

US Free shipping
Canada  .01 shipping for Canada (not per unit, per order)

Shipping info:
 1-4 units First Class (Can upgrade to Priority mail for .004)
  5+ units Priority Mail

PayPal - I have taken it for a few users, contact me with PM and can discuss it off list.

This is an ongoing group sell; you paid to the address below and sent me your shipping info signed.  Send from a wallet you control that you can sign from worst case if you need to prove you own the wallet.  By the very nature of being able to sign a message there will not be the risk of someone else claiming a payment is from them as they can't sign a message and is fruitless to attempt.

People who are interested please send me a PM, and you can send payments to 126xscKyTiFg9oD9F58JPmmHd8uBmUSLNn

I would like to have signed message PM'd to me the effect below for shipping information after you pay to the wallet above.  If you would like an auto emailed update for the tracking information from USPS when I create the label, please include your email:

--cut---
Email address
Payment from
Transaction ID
Shipping address
--cut---
Signature (It's a long string of 90-100 characters)

If you are new to this, please read this so that you understand what to do.  This is the single most problematic step in the ordering process for other past group buys from Canary, SSB, etc.  Here's how to sign a message with a blockchain.info wallet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-how-do-i-sign-a-message-using-my-blockchaininfo-address-180068
If you have questions around signing the message, you can always send a test one to me to try out.

Regards,
iLuvPCs

For the U1's this is what I recommended for a powered hub, but I'm awaiting to see if I can fit 9 on this with the bigger heat sync.  Please don't order this until I can confirm: Amazon sells a 9 port one from Ankler that works well for the U1, here's the link: http://amzn.to/1eqwRDM
Pages:
Jump to: