Pages:
Author

Topic: [No Stock - Free Shipping] AntMiner U2 USB STICKS - US/Canada - page 5. (Read 9025 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Are these the new U2+ model (overclocked w/heatsink)?

they have a bigger heatsink( and if im not wrong they change one some of the resisters as well)  then the U1's and over clocking them is the same as what you would do for the U1's as well
Was told last night they shipped Monday out of China, but no tracking showing up yet. Sad  Was waiting to post a firm ETA, but figured to post what I do know.

thank you
Activity: 15
Are these the new U2+ model (overclocked w/heatsink)?
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
:)
Was told last night they shipped Monday out of China, but no tracking showing up yet. Sad  Was waiting to post a firm ETA, but figured to post what I do know.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I've had pretty good results with the 10-port Rosewill RHB-500s.

I don't have any U2s to try in them, but my caliper says the port spacing is 13mm.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can you suggest a good hub for these? Dont think I'll be using DLink-7Ports anymore, I use those for my U1's and seems crowded for U2s...

I've posted on other group buys asking the same thing but without any help on this. Would gladly purchase here if I get help in this thread. I would know how many I'm buying once I get an idea which hub to use...

EDIT: Running RaspberryPi, so NO USB 3.0... Somebody from another thread already suggested the Rosewill 10-port USB2.0 hubs... thoughts?
You're good.  I just noticed the transfer and hopped on to check who it was from.
Activity: 23
Sent for 50. can you confirm please?
Thanks
Provide and update - no real update.  Talked with Sushi emailed BitMain asking for update yesterday, no firm ETA for shipping yet, but was told should be this week.  Will update with anything else I hear.

Also replying next hour to 3-4 PM's (I've been slacking this last 3-4 days waiting to hear news on shipping etc...)

thank you for the update Smiley
Any word from sushi?
Talking with Sushi earlier, probably not this week.  He did mention maybe 1 or 2 (100 qty) smaller boxes 'might' be available later in the week or early next week.
Are there any discounts for 50 or 100?
I was wondering the same thing.

Sure - updated the pricing at the top of the list.  For the 3 people who put in big orders already, I'll go ahead and refund the delta.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Any word from sushi?
I was wondering the same thing.
Activity: 23
I will be interested in a couple more when your expected receipt date gets closer. I received my first and second order of Antminers from you and they are working great. Just need a couple more to fill out my hub. Thanks for the excellent service. Positive feedback given
Thanks,

Yeah I talked with Sushi a bit yesterday, no ETA on shipping these out yet.  I'll hit him up again Saturday.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I will be interested in a couple more when your expected receipt date gets closer. I received my first and second order of Antminers from you and they are working great. Just need a couple more to fill out my hub. Thanks for the excellent service. Positive feedback given
I'd like to reserve 12 if possible. Waiting on coin base
No rush - have plenty ordered and queue is 7-14 days out.
Activity: 6
I'd like to reserve 12 if possible. Waiting on coin base
Can I reserve 15?  Just waiting for coinbase to verify my bank account so I can convert fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: