Pages:
Author

Topic: No trading volume is same as dead coin - page 13. (Read 2027 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
September 29, 2019, 07:41:05 AM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?
This is the situation we have all faced recently, price decrease is almost better than it, at least a price for the token is set. It does not matter if it is in the wallet or not unless there is demand.
The project itself is more important, if they are working on a good product, it might be worth for hold. Otherwise look forkdelta.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 29, 2019, 06:04:32 AM
I have HBN on my staking wallet since 2015, the dev left and returned to the project several times and at that time there was little trading volume. I think it all depends on the developer, if they leave forever, then there is nothing to wait. Because even taking over projects doesn’t lead to anything good.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 29, 2019, 06:01:19 AM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?

Even though tokens have good prices, if you don't have good transaction volume or liquidity in the market, I think it will be useless. Investors will always look for tokens or investments that can be withdrawn at any time because most investors tend to speculate from one coin to another
Agree, if investing in altcoins without volumes, when the market collapses, they will not be able to sell off their altcoins. and they will lose all their money
Its doesn't mean without volume. A coin must have a volume even small, but the market is so quiet, that there isn't even any movement of the price. most of these markets are only sellers, there is only volume in those who sell it. whereas those who buy only a small part or even 0. yeah of course it's the same as you buy dead coins, because you won't be able to sell your coins when no one wants to buy them right?
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
September 29, 2019, 05:56:16 AM
There are many coins that have low value. and even those that should have no value exist. and also for coins that are on the crypto market but the volume is very low so that the coin is not interested depending on the news given by the developer coin. usually people see it from their announcement thread or on their website.

Oh yes, most low-turnover coins. Open at least a coinmarketcap and look at the coins from the 1000th number. There, everyone without exception has a daily volume close to 1k dollars or even less. And for the most part they are traded on very unpopular exchanges. The time of these coins is running out, I'm sure. And soon they will completely leave this market, giving prospects for new projects.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
September 29, 2019, 04:55:23 AM
There are many coins that have low value. and even those that should have no value exist. and also for coins that are on the crypto market but the volume is very low so that the coin is not interested depending on the news given by the developer coin. usually people see it from their announcement thread or on their website.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
September 29, 2019, 03:15:24 AM
I know several cryptocurrency coins that are currently under development or primary mining and which are not traded at all or minimally, but I still consider them  as promising coins.
That’s a big risk and you have to be ready for that token not to be listed at all. I’d rather buy those coins who already have the volumes and having the same platform. If you buy tokens that has no value yet or no one is buying its just like investing on a dying project and wasting money at the same time.
Yes, but we are talking about good tokens but without trading volume, and you are talking about different things.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 28, 2019, 11:03:34 PM
If there is no volume is means the coin or token has no real use case, it means investors have no interest in the coin so in a matter of time the coin will die, the power of demand is what makes coins and tokens have better volume and that's what keeps them alive as well
And that there are currently quite a lot of coins or tokens that die as a result of the initial goal is not for development but for their funding and escape from the results of investor money. regarding the development they promised would never happen then that would happen after the market listing
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 07:00:08 PM
yes no trading volume, like a dead coin,
like a cities, which has no population or small population which results in a lack of economic activity in the city, so that the money that spinning in the city is very little, and over time the city becomes a dead city.
try to compare in big cities that are densely populated, where economic activity does not stop spinning for 24 hours,
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
September 28, 2019, 04:45:53 PM
If there is no volume is means the coin or token has no real use case, it means investors have no interest in the coin so in a matter of time the coin will die, the power of demand is what makes coins and tokens have better volume and that's what keeps them alive as well
Sometimes the coin is just maintenance so they haven't any volume, but almost all of the times those coins without volume is dead. Also sometimes those coins without trading volume just upgrading. It have so many reasons behind it and if you wanted to be assure what you are buying, you should keep on the first 10 volumes on that trading platform you are using.
Do not get yourself trick by those coins who have a really big volume at first.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
September 28, 2019, 04:35:52 PM
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 04:19:02 PM

No volume means a very little interest and you'll have to wait pretty long time to sell the token or just lower the asking price. But the project itself don't have to be dead completely and if you're optimistic about it and don't need the money, simply don't sell. HODL! Yes, you might end up with a bag of worthless coins but you won't lose your money until you sell  Wink
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 28, 2019, 04:47:25 AM
I also currently hold WPP, one of the most successful projects in 2018, and the business is now cooperating with many large corporations around the world to provide green energy for them.
I also cannot predict the future of these tokens but I believe they will have a good result. Notice, if the team is still active and constantly releasing new news, it is still possible to grow.
in the same way that RET used to. it grew very strongly during the bull run in July, volume increased to $ 2 million / day, although previously its trading volume was less than $ 200 / day.
  so we can still hope that a good day will come if it's really a good business.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 04:34:47 AM
as developer works on focus with use of service deliverance for users and the wider public of audience on expending use with tasks of work on returns from the table of marketing the returns to helps as improving the drawing of chart on market with the business on bitcoin finance.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
September 28, 2019, 04:13:08 AM
Low trading volume is not going to attract the attention of many investors, there are a lot of altcoins in the crypto market. Dead coins have a literally zero volume on the listed exchanges which are ready to list gladly the mentioned type of altcoins for increasing the volume and turnover their exchange. Developers should focus on the development and the volume will increase after the team get closer to the success which determined by the project investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 28, 2019, 04:12:46 AM

You did not mention the two tokens so we can check if it really deserves to stay in your portfolio, some coins are in limbo but that does not mean that's game over for them, they still have a good chance provided that the developers are still visible on the project and he still keeps up on the development.
yes, it would be great if you said the two coins you meant so that we could see the potential, and give advice. normally, coins that don't have volume aren't necessarily dead coins, that's just lacking in interest, and once again a team is very much needed in this matter.

but, even though it has good price, if it doesn't have volume, then the price is fast enough to dump because of low demand. many coins have conditions like this in the market, but some of these coins can still develop.

coins that do not have daily trading volume, they will be left by their investors, anyone will not want to if they hold a dead coin. so consider before using a coin like that. on the other hand it seems like developers don't care about projects that don't have hope and they prefer developing new coins again.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 04:02:07 AM

Even though tokens have good prices, if you don't have good transaction volume or liquidity in the market, I think it will be useless. Investors will always look for tokens or investments that can be withdrawn at any time because most investors tend to speculate from one coin to another
Agree, if investing in altcoins without volumes, when the market collapses, they will not be able to sell off their altcoins. and they will lose all their money
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 28, 2019, 03:56:50 AM

You did not mention the two tokens so we can check if it really deserves to stay in your portfolio, some coins are in limbo but that does not mean that's game over for them, they still have a good chance provided that the developers are still visible on the project and he still keeps up on the development.
yes, it would be great if you said the two coins you meant so that we could see the potential, and give advice. normally, coins that don't have volume aren't necessarily dead coins, that's just lacking in interest, and once again a team is very much needed in this matter.

but, even though it has good price, if it doesn't have volume, then the price is fast enough to dump because of low demand. many coins have conditions like this in the market, but some of these coins can still develop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 28, 2019, 02:34:58 AM

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 28, 2019, 01:28:41 AM
No, its different but I think soon it will become a dead coin, trading volume is very important as that will bring liquidity to the coin but because the market is bearish, we can expect that the volume will drop and traders will then focus to the most stable coins in the market, not saying a literal stable coins like usdt or tether.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 01:15:38 AM
The same can be said for most altcoins. Some changes or upgrades to the system also result in a decrease in trading volume (but it is only temporary for a very short time and is informed)
Pages:
Jump to: