Pages:
Author

Topic: No trading volume is same as dead coin - page 14. (Read 2027 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 28, 2019, 12:59:36 AM
Coin with No trading volume has many reasons:
   + The core changes need to limit transactions to ensure safety
  + Coin is no longer interested in the community.
  + Some other causes (but the possibility is high for altcoins who are about to die or are not interested in developing)

..and may I add:

+ No use case and movement is purely on hype. Once the popularity is waning, so is trading and finally dies.
 + Development has no direction. After a hype, developers looks for another project to profit. People behind not interested anymore. (this happens to most project, definitely a scam)
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 27, 2019, 10:37:26 PM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?

You did not mention the two tokens so we can check if it really deserves to stay in your portfolio, some coins are in limbo but that does not mean that's game over for them, they still have a good chance provided that the developers are still visible on the project and he still keeps up on the development.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 27, 2019, 10:25:15 PM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?
I agree with what you said, if no volume occurs then there is no interest in the coin. I think projects like that still have a chance but they have to do promotions to encourage new investors and attract people's attention. If they are serious about building this project, then they should at least have a liquidity provider to be implemented on their tokens on several exchanges where their tokens are listed.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 27, 2019, 09:03:29 PM

There's hope for that project of course as long as they have a platform and the developer is very active in making the projects works, since the creation of ICO and Ethereum contract, the success of the projects very much depends on the developer, and it's goal to make it to the top of the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 27, 2019, 08:56:14 PM
Coin with No trading volume has many reasons:
   + The core changes need to limit transactions to ensure safety
  + Coin is no longer interested in the community.
  + Some other causes (but the possibility is high for altcoins who are about to die or are not interested in developing)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 27, 2019, 07:31:37 PM
I know several cryptocurrency coins that are currently under development or primary mining and which are not traded at all or minimally, but I still consider them  as promising coins.
That’s a big risk and you have to be ready for that token not to be listed at all. I’d rather buy those coins who already have the volumes and having the same platform. If you buy tokens that has no value yet or no one is buying its just like investing on a dying project and wasting money at the same time.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 27, 2019, 07:26:44 PM
it can be said that more than 99% of which there are no tradingg volume will become a dead coin/scam, let alone the current difficult market conditions and intense competition from more than 3000 coins / tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
September 27, 2019, 06:56:23 PM
The answer is big Yes, No volume means there is no buyers interest in buying that token, and anyone can easily manipulate the price and makes it high to fool newbie, however if that token is just on decentralized exchange, you should wait until it reaches centralized exchange to see the real asset value as most people don't do active trading on those kinda exchanges. If you mentioned the name we could have told if it's worth or no.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 27, 2019, 06:36:07 PM
Yeah no volume mean shitcoin and none to trade or investing to hold, you should hold coins like that.
coins that do not have volume on the exchange do not have a true value would be better if you sell it and invest in other coins.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
September 27, 2019, 06:24:49 PM
Inasmuch as shitcoins are still bring lunched, such occurrence is inevitable. A project that is unable to make adequate provision for its coin to increase in value, has every possibility of it being devalued and for it not to be traded at all, because no one wants to risk his money on it.
That is really disappointing in the part of low investors who put their money in no value coin and earn nothing. What it make this thing so difficult cause we can't make our money back bit rather to consider this a lost at all. For the reason that it become devalued because this projects are just a scam, they are run by greedy people who are just be concerning of their own pocket.
This scenario will always create a negative impact and even lose our trust towards crypto, though not pointing all the existed project but sad to say that most of them especially new ones are not worthy of our trust.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 27, 2019, 06:14:51 PM
Inasmuch as shitcoins are still bring lunched, such occurrence is inevitable. A project that is unable to make adequate provision for its coin to increase in value, has every possibility of it being devalued and for it not to be traded at all, because no one wants to risk his money on it.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

If the trading volumes of the coin on the exchanges are close to zero, then you should not pay much attention to the price tags of this coin in the orders. A fair price is not determined by the seller's desire to sell or the buyer's desire to buy. The fair price is determined by the transaction.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
September 27, 2019, 04:34:18 PM
Once a coin has good price value but not trading volume, then it is good as not listed, perhaps they would need to conduct another IEO for new listing else in no sooner time, it will be listed because no buying and selling activity going on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
September 27, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
Having "no volume" in a coin's description means that it is worth shit. The actual thing that brings the value toward Bitcoin is the "Demand" of peoples, if this demand stops in the future, btc will be worth 0 usd. The same works with the tokens and the other coins, it might be a shitcoin that got listed somewhere just to steal money from users or so, i do really remember seeing so much of these coins on CMC. Keep safe and try to sell them out of the exchange if possible, try to sell them in Bitcoin talk and maybe you'll have some luck ... i hope.
Activity: 141
September 27, 2019, 03:16:35 PM
I know several cryptocurrency coins that are currently under development or primary mining and which are not traded at all or minimally, but I still consider them  as promising coins.
Activity: 1039
September 27, 2019, 03:08:30 PM
There are no volumes on the exchange, that means the coin is lost, that means the development team doesn’t advertise the project badly or at all, doesn’t deal with it, does not discuss it and does not bring its plans for the future and their implementation to the investor!
Activity: 1078
September 26, 2019, 09:06:18 AM

If there is no volume then it will be dead soon.
People will definitely keep on selling the coin or token which has no demand and soon they will be dead.
You can take a look on IDEAL which is listed to VINDAX and LATOKEN.
Natural reactions coming from the traders is to sell while there's still value, afraid of losing everything and missed the opportunities to grab some money, it's been awhile when we see a lot of projects turned to nothing. Value still important for most of the traders and having a chance of getting something will be more important than waiting for the complete disaster and loses the investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 25, 2019, 06:12:36 PM

That's the nature of most coins now, they are worth noting. To your enquiry, any coin with good price but lacks volume, the coin is dead. When we talk about volume, we are referring to both buying and selling, wherein SELLING is always in exchanges but the other which is BUYING needs to be created by investors, traders etc. We should be careful of the coins we hold nowadays as most will worth nothing in the near future.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 25, 2019, 04:46:12 PM
That is the truth on ground, no volume on exchange implies nobody is purchasing along these lines a dead coin. Presently since it's as of now on exchange that is to state, it's either a pump and dump coin which came up short on karma, or a coin whose team recorded and exit trick; to be completely forthright, if its on most exchanges it will be delisted. With respect to the coins you are holding, I thinks it best you acknowledge your destiny while seeking after something to turn out since they are as of now recorded
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 25, 2019, 04:29:38 PM

If there is no volume then it will be dead soon.
People will definitely keep on selling the coin or token which has no demand and soon they will be dead.
You can take a look on IDEAL which is listed to VINDAX and LATOKEN.
Pages:
Jump to: