Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥 - page 2. (Read 67431 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Most of the channels are down for me too
Activity: 18
Hey tifossi, give us a hint if you're still around. This silence makes me think it's time to start shopping around again. And kick your admin's lazy a*s, all adult channels down, most music channels gone too.
Activity: 11
Quality of service has dropped a bit lately, absolutely heaps of channels not connecting when I try to stream. Have been pretty busy so haven't followed it up too much but it's been pretty frustrating trying to watch a channel (ESPN, BT Sport, Sky Sports, NFL Channel, ID HD etc) and not having it work. Not sure if tifossi is around much lately..?  Sad
Activity: 20
$0,22 for a day. but $5 if 2 days. doesn't understand.

Have you ever thought that he is referring to the 12 months package when he says 0.22$ a day?
Activity: 50
$0,22 for a day. but $5 if 2 days. doesn't understand.
I am also having the same issue, a bunch of down channels
Whole bunch of channels still down which is a bummer (NFL network etc). Some channels are crossed over i.e. ID HD (USA) is showing the stream for A&E. Reported a bunch of chans a while ago but no change...
Channels are back up but no sound on A&E
A lot of the channels are down.  Any update on this?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Sent a message to the OP, want to buy the service man. Reply to my message or pm me.
Is this service still on? I need a year sub

Works perfectly here
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Is this service still on? I need a year sub
Paid for the lifetime subscription while i had my first subscription, now after a year of using this service i have recieved my new credits to last another year and hopefully for lifetime. Thank you very much for providing this excellent iptv service, certainly one of the best around.

So after a year we have to do something?  I am not sure what you are referring to there
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Paid for the lifetime subscription while i had my first subscription, now after a year of using this service i have recieved my new credits to last another year and hopefully for lifetime. Thank you very much for providing this excellent iptv service, certainly one of the best around.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Hi, I have sent you a message regarding lifetime account.
I been using your services for over 2 months and I love it, but I like you to take a look at a few channels, I can't never get the DIY network channel to work for more then 2 minutes, I can't never get msnbc and nba league pass to load.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
channels are working fine now
Okay, i haven't the time to test it every day because I have to do a lot Smiley so I'm happy if you can tell me if something is wrong and I can tell server admin. For some he knows and works on it.
So I can call him that USA channels are down? About the script, do you have an idea about it? Is this possible? Don't know but will talk with the other guys.

Not all the USA channels are down, I found about 10 or so from the ones I tested.

Yes, I can write a script no problems. I'll find somewhere to host it and upload it once a day. Let me spend a day or two on it and I'll let you know when it's ready Smiley
Hmmm seems to be a whole bunch of USA channels down today. NFL Network, FXX, Nat Geo Wild USA, Velocity.

Might try and write a script to test all the channels once a day or something. Would that be useful, Tifossi? Might make it easier to keep on top of this sort of thing..
Activity: 47
Service should be back now. Pls all reload your streams.

Working great for me again. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: