Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥 - page 4. (Read 67431 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just signed up for a 12 month subscription and Im very happy,  great guy to deal with, good HD channels, smooth transaction, and a great service. Keep up the good work m8  Grin

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy watching with us. Whenever you have a problem, pls send me simply a message.

Sincerely
tifossi
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Completed 48h trial; great service!
Activity: 9
Just signed up for a 12 month subscription and Im very happy,  great guy to deal with, good HD channels, smooth transaction, and a great service. Keep up the good work m8  Grin
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to see you like what you see. Yeah unfortunately we have some problems with the EPG, don't know what's wrong there.
If you have channel problems or sync problems, send me a message.

Enjoy your weekend
Activity: 11

And I answered your pm.
Thanks for all the feedback, hope you enjoy watching with us.
We wish all subscribers a nice weekend.

Have just purchased a year, thanks tifossi.

Loaded up a few streams via VLC and quality is on par with more expensive services, so well done to you for that Smiley I noticed one channel where audio was out of sync with video (Investigation Discovery UK) but not a dealbreaker, the sports channels I looked at were all in sync along with another one or two so no dramas.

Also, link for EPG data didn't work but that doesn't bother me because I build my own - will have to check whether the recording function of my EPG is compatible.

All in all, no-fuss service, happy customer albeit one with only 5 minutes using the service. Hoping for good stability in the months to come. Cheers tifossi and the crew behind the streams.
Hey folks.

special offer today: pay .05BTC for a full year of best IPTV
Grab your IPTV today. Lots of devices available.
If someone is interested in reselling our service, send me a message.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Also sent a PM earlier  Smiley

And I answered your pm.
Thanks for all the feedback, hope you enjoy watching with us.
We wish all subscribers a nice weekend.
Activity: 11
Hey folks.

Also sent a PM earlier  Smiley
Activity: 7
Just renewed for the year. solid service with quality streams and great customer service! I was able to get it on the Roku as well OP is going to add a tutorial tomorrow
Thanks Again
Activity: 9
Hey folks.

Sent you a PM
Activity: 7
Hey folks.

Sent you a pm
Hey folks.

Can you look into nba league pass, it stops every 5 minutes. Is it possible to list american channels together? Just a suggestion.
Thanks

Hey mate. We will take a look into the NBA league pass.
I'll ask server admin for sorting channels or put they in a separate group. This should be possible. I hope so Smiley

very good service from Italy

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy watching with us and let us know if you have questions or problems.
Activity: 1
very good service from Italy
Activity: 28
Can you look into nba league pass, it stops every 5 minutes. Is it possible to list american channels together? Just a suggestion.

Thanks
Very bad experience today, sadly Sad Couldn't watch ManU-Liverpool game, none of the channels broadcasting it worked.
No Sky Sports 1 (HD), No BeIN 2, No BeIN 11 (EN), no TSN, no NBCSN.

Hey mate. We know about it. We have some server errors or something at the moment. We don't know what's going wrong at the moment. I'm very sorry about it but it's not in my hand but server guys are working on it. You're not alone unfortunately.
All Channels should be back online. I tested all channels on my phone with MrMc.
Can you pls send me a message so we can sort out some things.
Thanks for your understanding and I'm very sorry about it.
Activity: 18
Very bad experience today, sadly Sad Couldn't watch ManU-Liverpool game, none of the channels broadcasting it worked.
No Sky Sports 1 (HD), No BeIN 2, No BeIN 11 (EN), no TSN, no NBCSN.
Activity: 28
I got this service yesterday, and so far everything has been going smooth, keep up the good work.
Hey folks. I'm still looking for someone who wear my signature for my IPTV Service.
I'm looking for 1 sr. member or above.
You simply must wear my signature for 1 month and you get 1 year free IPTV. (Worth $80)
No red trusted members.
You can post in every section, 20 posts per week and no spam.
Let me know if someone is interested.
Thanks
None of the DJING channels work in the Music section. Can you take a look? Thx.

Hey mate. Sorry for late reply. All should be fixed now and you can enjoy watching again. Whenever you have a problem, pls let me know.
Thank you
Still no go, stuck at 0% buffering Sad

You're right. Tested it yesterday and all was fine. Now the non HD channel is working fine but there are problems at the HD channels. Server admin will take a deeper look again. I let you know and sorry for the issues.
All other channels are working fine.
Activity: 18
None of the DJING channels work in the Music section. Can you take a look? Thx.

Hey mate. Sorry for late reply. All should be fixed now and you can enjoy watching again. Whenever you have a problem, pls let me know.
Thank you
Still no go, stuck at 0% buffering Sad
Pages:
Jump to: