Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥 - page 7. (Read 67431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
For the moment all works fine at our end.
We have added more channels for sky boxing tonight and better quality.
So if you have problems, I don't know why. It works well at our end.

Dumb down the channel list, you are trying to advertise over 1000 channels. by giving a bunch of useless crap.
makes it a nightmare to sort and find proper channels to be honest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
For the moment all works fine at our end.
We have added more channels for sky boxing tonight and better quality.
So if you have problems, I don't know why. It works well at our end.
Had this service for a while now, has been very good, sometimes channels go offline but they come back, don't think any IPTV out there is 100% stable , thats just the internet people.  would recommend.

It sounds too good to be true but for just $80 for a whole year, I think I'll try for 2 days and if satisfied then get enrolled full time on your service. I read you had steps to curb buffering? Do you mind sharing them up here so that everyone can come back and refer to it as and when the need be? Thank you.

Take a look at my 2nd post here in this thread.
This is for Kodi
Set setting level to expert
And try this:
http://m.imgur.com/FHyMtLJ
http://m.imgur.com/MAwqFLP

Sometimes we have problems with the EPG. We're working on it.
For some channels we're not able to show EPG. That's a problem and we try to fix it.
legendary
Had this service for a while now, has been very good, sometimes channels go offline but they come back, don't think any IPTV out there is 100% stable , thats just the internet people.  would recommend.

It sounds too good to be true but for just $80 for a whole year, I think I'll try for 2 days and if satisfied then get enrolled full time on your service. I read you had steps to curb buffering? Do you mind sharing them up here so that everyone can come back and refer to it as and when the need be? Thank you.

Steps are int he main page, tells you to throttle your bw etc.
I'm finding a lot of failed channels, so bad enough they crash VLC, others vlc just skips. many are out of sync.
A few work well, like the sky movies.
Space is out of sync. bunch are out of sync.

And a LOT of channels are useless.
I understand making it look huge, but for those of us with simple controls, 980 channels is to much, when MANY are offline streams of singular movies, or in foreign languages.
Offer different packages for the more unique channels. they just get in the way
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Had this service for a while now, has been very good, sometimes channels go offline but they come back, don't think any IPTV out there is 100% stable , thats just the internet people.  would recommend.

legendary
Pls send me a message. So we can talk about the channels you're missing.
There are some steps to reduce buffering. Let's talk about it Smiley

It's not missing channels, it's nearly 90% of the guide is blank or wrong, regardless of how many times I refresh or reboot.
And a number of channels thus far have been out of sync.
right now I just have it on vlc, so the pc etc. is not the issue.
Pls send me a message. So we can talk about the channels you're missing.
There are some steps to reduce buffering. Let's talk about it Smiley
legendary

Just trying this now.
Wish the guide was better. Missed a bunch of channels and some show wrong show info.
I have slow internet.
Am able to stream netflix no issue. Some of these have buffering issues

Edit/Update:
The guide is really poorly done, many channels are blank, or give wrong info.
Tells me stargate, I get Flash.

Quality of Quantity here is key guys...
Boasting you have 1000 channels, which are all levels of broken or out of sync.
Is worse than saying "We have 400 solid, reliable channels"

What channel is UFC 206 on?

It's in the VOD section. There are a lot of UFC reply channels.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What channel is UFC 206 on?
guys, pls refresh your channels
NBA and NFL channels has been updated
Enjoy the games tonight and tomorrow.
excellent service, very happy with the quality and content.
some of the "HD" channels look very good in my opinion.

I would recommend this to anyone  Grin
Activity: 17
Good HD channels! Been using this for a year plus now and couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work
Very great seller but the service always lagged or channels were down and I have one of the fastest internets. If you ever fixed them issues I would be interested in getting a 24 hour free trial and see if your service is now worth the price.

Send me a message my friend. At our end all is fine. We worked hard on the servers, changed servers and now all should be fine. But a stable internet connection is a must for our service and the HD channels.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Very great seller but the service always lagged or channels were down and I have one of the fastest internets. If you ever fixed them issues I would be interested in getting a 24 hour free trial and see if your service is now worth the price.
Could I please have a trial.   [email protected] Thanks
Saturday-3rd-December
ENJOY WATCHING

06:35 - Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers - BT Sport 1
08:50 - Melbourne City v Brisbane Roar - BT Sport 1
12:00 - Granada 74 v Sevilla - Sky Sports 3, Bein Sports Fr 2,
12:00 - 1860 Munich v Dynamo Dresden - BT Sport 1
12:15 - Motherwell v Celtic - Sky Sports 5, CeltivTV, Digi Sport 1/2, Sportklub HD, Sportklub 4, Bein Sports 12
12:30-  Manchester City v Chelsea - Sky Sports 1, mio Stadium 102, Astro Supersport 3, Sportklub 1,Bein Sports 2 and 11, NBC Premier League Extra Time, NBC Sports Network
15:00 - Crystal Palace v Southampton - mio Stadium 102,    Astro Supersport 1, Bein Sports 7, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Stoke City v Burnley -  mio Stadium 105, Sportsnet 1, Bein Sports 13, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Sunderland v Leicester City -  mio Stadium 104, Sportnet Ontario, Bein Sports 4, Astro Supersport 2, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Eleven 103 mio, Bein Sports 2 and 11, Astro Supersport 3, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - West Bromwich Albion v Watford -  mio Stadium 106, Bein Sports 9, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes Dons -  eir sport 1, Astro Supersport 4, Sportklub 2
15:00 - Sutton United v Cheltenham -
15:00 - Norwich City v Brentford -  Nova Sport, Sportklub HD
15:15 - Barcelona v Real Madrid -  Bein Sports Fr 1, Bein Sports 3,12,14 and 17, Sportklub 1,
17:30 - West Ham United v Arsenal - Sky Sports 1, mio Stadium 102, Astro Supersport 3, Bein Sports 2 and 11, Sportklub 1, Sportsnet 1, NBC Premier League Extra Time
17:30 - Leeds United v Aston Villa -  Sky Sports 1, Nova Sport, Digi sport 2, Bein Sports 12, Sportklub 4
17:30 - Red Bull Leipzig v Schalke 04 - BT Sports 3
18:45 - Roda JC v PSV Eindhoven - Sky Sports 5
19:45 - Juventus v Atalanta - BT Sport 3
19:45 - Atletico Madrid v Espanyol - Sky Sports 2
20:30 - FC Porto v Sporting Braga - BT Sport 2
Saturday-26th-November 
<>

15:00 - Hull City v West Bromwich Albion - mio Stadium 105, Bein Sports 8,Sportsnet 1, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Leicester City v Middlesbrough - mio Stadium 102, Bein Sports 4, SportsNet World, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Liverpool v Sunderland - mio Stadium 106, Bein Sports 11, Sportsnet Ontario ,NBC Premier League Extra Time, NBC Sports Network
15:00 - Swansea City v Crystal Palace - mio Stadium 104, Bein Sports 9, TSN 2, NBC Premier League Extra Time
15:00 - Wolves v Sheffeild Wednesday - Arena Sport 1, Sportklub HD
17:30 - Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur - BT Sport 1, mio Stadium 102, Bein sports 2 and 11, Digi Sport 1, Sportklub 1, TSN 2, NBC Premier League Extra Time
17:30 - Rotherham United v Leeds United - Sky Sports 1, Sportklub 2,
17:30 - Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen - BT Sport 2, Bein Sports Fr 2, Fox Sports 2 ND
18:15 - Boavista v Sporting CP - BT Sport 3, Nova Sports 3, SportTV1
18:45 - PSV Eindhoven v Ado Den Haag - Sky Sports 5, Arena Sport 1, Fx Sports 1 ND, Sportklub 6
19:45 - Sevilla v Valencia - BT Sports 4, Bein Sports Fr 2, Sportklub 1,
19:45 - Empoli v AC Milan - BT Sport 2, Arena Sport 4, Digi Sport 1,
20:30 - Belenenses v FC Porto - BT Sport 3, Arena Sport 1, CBC Sports, Nova Sports 3, SportTV1
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
NBA 24/11/2016  Times UTC+00:00
00:00 – Hawks @ Pacers – NBA Live 1
00:00 – Trial Blazers @ Cavaliers – NBA Live 2
00:00 – Suns @ Magic – NBA Live 3
00:00 – Spurs @ Hornets – ESPN USA
00:00 – Grizzlies @ 76ers – NBA Live 4
00:30 – Celtics @ Nets – NBA Live 5
00:30 – Heat @ Pistons – NBA Live 6