Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 35. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Got a test link and there are a 1000+ channels.
Quality was fairly decent for the channels I tried. Some were HD Quality while some were normal SD quality.

Activity: 20
hello,

how do i buy this package?
Activity: 8
How do u add to kodi? Is there an addon? Do u configure it manually within LiveTv?

Use simple client in Kodi to access m3u's/live tv.
Activity: 1
Is this IPTV stalker??.
Activity: 8
Hi mate can you tell me how much your service is ? I'm not really into yearly subs. Rather 3 months or 6 at max. Yes I'm a noob here but an expert via android and card sharing. I've used IPTV via ruya which so far I find second to none. The m3u's I tried so far have been 'ok' to meh via simple client in Kodi.

If you want to give a vouch I'll post a definitive review whether good or bad... or... if you give me a price for say 3-4 days I'll consider taking it and posting a review on my findings.

Cardsharing and IPTV is my thing so, what you read is what you'll get with me Smiley

Eire
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
How do u add to kodi? Is there an addon? Do u configure it manually within LiveTv?
Activity: 38

Just bought a sub.  OP was quick and responsive.   I flipped through a few channels.  So far, it is working very well.   Screen quality was good and I didn't see any stutter yet.

Activity: 686
It will work everywhere, but a stable internet access is recommend. In Europe there is the best way to connect to the server. There are many UK Channels inside.
Activity: 13
I have one sub for $30. Hurry up guys Smiley

Will this work in the UK? I can't find the app "RManager" in the iTunes UK
I have one sub for $30. Hurry up guys Smiley
You can use it with every device. I use it with my phone and Apple TV. But you can use only one device for the same time. If you need more infos send me a message.
No, one token for one person. The token works with connections, if you use it, no one other can use it.
By the way, no one is allowed to share this with other persons. It will not work Wink

Ah, so if I get this right, your friend owns this account and he can create tokens for you. 

One more question, is this token device based?  meaning, if I put this on my ipad, then I won't be able to use it on my kodi?

No, one token for one person. The token works with connections, if you use it, no one other can use it.
By the way, no one is allowed to share this with other persons. It will not work Wink
If your Samsung can handle m3u than you can use it with your Samsung. Test it. The most important is a stable connection. It's a friend of mine, this m3u works with token, the token is activ one year.

How does this token work?  A single token can be used by multiple people/devices simultaneously?
For someone who wants a test account, send me a message. Thanks
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
are you providing test?
It's not rapid. It's a bit expensive:)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
Tifossi, I have pm'd you. Can you please reply?
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
Private torrent tracker invites
If your Samsung can handle m3u than you can use it with your Samsung. Test it. The most important is a stable connection. It's a friend of mine, this m3u works with token, the token is activ one year.

Is it RapidIPTV's service?

If you're offering a m3u list, then it should work with Samsung's Plex application. Of course, you'll need an IPTV addon.
Pages:
Jump to: