Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 28. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Ordered the year service. Quick response, and everything was up and running in no time, my only issue is that the channel list posted (even the new one posted last night) shows all HBO channels, Showtime, many Starz channels and Cinemax channels. I see all the Cinemax, only one HBO (HBO Europe...which doesn't work and gives an error saying it cannot find the source), no Showtime at all, and only one Starz (Starz Cinema East). So here's hoping we get the channels listed soon Smiley

Service works just great and easy to get up and running.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Had the 1 day test and the service was excellent,  decided to extend as it was so good, he personally helped me get it working with Plex too so excellent support and service

Very quick to respond too

A* service! highly recommend!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I'm not a reseller of anything. We have our own service.
This isn't IKS or Stalker IPTV or anything.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
I find this outrageous

IPTV is offering reseller package for $65 and you are charging these people crazy prices lol
I've signed up for one day. All worked perfect. I'm thinking about a longer subscription.
Can you offer some television channels from germany too?

Can you send me e message about this? So we can talk
This DOES work with the IPTV plex plugin, it was my browser that was messed up before!

works very well, great quality and smooth !

Nice to see that you got it working with Plex.
We are working hard to make it everyday a bit better Smiley
Activity: 2
I've signed up for one day. All worked perfect. I'm thinking about a longer subscription.
Can you offer some television channels from germany too?
This DOES work with the IPTV plex plugin, it was my browser that was messed up before!

works very well, great quality and smooth !
Has anyone had any luck trying to stream this either via Plex ? or to a chromecast with another app ?

You can use it with Plex. But you need the IPTV app on your Plex on PC. So you can stream it to tv.
If you have a android device, Kodi installed and a good wifi, maybe you can stream from Kodi to chromecast.

Are you sure ? i tried it with Plex and the IPTV app but it didn't wanna load

Do you have the new URL?

I recently got a test and was tryig to get it working, but couldn't. i loaded up the m3u8 playlist?

Pls send me a message. We can talk about test again if you would like.
Has anyone had any luck trying to stream this either via Plex ? or to a chromecast with another app ?

You can use it with Plex. But you need the IPTV app on your Plex on PC. So you can stream it to tv.
If you have a android device, Kodi installed and a good wifi, maybe you can stream from Kodi to chromecast.

Do you have the new URL?

I recently got a test and was tryig to get it working, but couldn't. i loaded up the m3u8 playlist?
Activity: 2
can I get a 1$/1day account pls. I'd like to test this service.

Do you have the new URL?

How's the UpTime with this service?
Has there been any statistic/recording of it?

this sounds pretty awesome so far for my HTPC

Hey, so the server is on up to 99%. But we had a few problems last week. So we canceled our US Supplier. For now we stream direct in HD which works very well Wink

Check your PM mate  Wink

Done mate. Sorry for late reply, I was at work Smiley
Activity: 18
Can I grab a test-line to the service?

Send me a message for a test line for $1

Aren't you offering free test-line for a few hours?

Only For 1 day.
Activity: 3
How's the UpTime with this service?
Has there been any statistic/recording of it?

this sounds pretty awesome so far for my HTPC
Pages:
Jump to: