Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 27. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
#Valentine special#
Only for today will the yearly subscription cost $55

Sent you a pm, please have a look, token you sent hasn't been working.

Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
#Valentine special#
Only for today will the yearly subscription cost $55
ok sad, if it has got Bein Sports in French i would be ready to take it...

We have 12 beIN Channels. So I must take a look.
Activity: 2
ok sad, if it has got Bein Sports in French i would be ready to take it...
Seems good, but who can say me if there are some french channel, if yes what channels?

Not for the moment mate. But we're working on it.
Activity: 2
Seems good, but who can say me if there are some french channel, if yes what channels?
Activity: 14
Just an FYI for anyone with a Samsung or LG SmartTv, you can use the SmartIPTV app available on your TV to play this list. Once you download the app on your tv, go to the website they tell you with the MAC address they give and choose MyList, then add the address of the stream you are given (with your token) into the "Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update" option along with your MAC address, click "Add Link" then restart the app and you now see all the channels and can use your TV remote to change channels, etc.

May work for other SmartTVs if that app is available in your app store but you'll need to check that out yourself.

Happy watching!

I got a 1 day deal to test the service, it's working great, used your tip to play from my Samsung SmarTV
Thanks for the details man.
I'm tempted to get a 6 month key.

Activity: 18
Just got a 3 months subscription.
Instructions received promptly after the payment cleared.
Tons of channels, some work better than the others while few didn't work at all.
Most of what I care about are in HD and worked great.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Just an FYI for anyone with a Samsung or LG SmartTv, you can use the SmartIPTV app available on your TV to play this list. Once you download the app on your tv, go to the website they tell you with the MAC address they give and choose MyList, then add the address of the stream you are given (with your token) into the "Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update" option along with your MAC address, click "Add Link" then restart the app and you now see all the channels and can use your TV remote to change channels, etc.

May work for other SmartTVs if that app is available in your app store but you'll need to check that out yourself.

Happy watching!

Thanks for this guide. Smiley
This will help some people.
Thank you!
Activity: 38
do u have OSN channels ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 13

Happy watching!
Watch this Premier League Games on Sunday 14th Feb on this channels.

Sunday  Arsenal vs Leicester 12:00 , Sky Sports 1 , Premier League 1 , CTH Stadium 3 , NBC Live Extra 1

Aston Villa vs Liverpool 14:05 , Premier League 2 , Sky Sports 1 , CTH Stadium 2 , NBC Live Extra 1.

Man City vs Spurs 16:15 , Sky Sports 1 , Premier League 1 ,CTH Stadium 5 , NBC Live Extra 1
All paid subscribers get a EPG link soon. But it makes no sense to give a link if not all channels are back.
When all channels are back, there will be a EPG of course. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 18
Wonder if it's possible to integrate it with TV Guide in Kodi. Anyone done this?
Activity: 38
Sent a msg asking for a trial and received info within 30 mins.

Testing all the channels now (258 channels) and about 90%-95% are working. I'll purchase a longer subscription either today or the next few days... thanks!
I'm interested. Is this still available?

Yes it's still available. Send me a message mate.
Thanks
Activity: 1
I'm interested. Is this still available?
hi,
still offering trials? i sent a req a few days ago, but no response.

thanks.

Sorry mate if i didn't see this. Pls can you send me a message again?
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 5
hi,
still offering trials? i sent a req a few days ago, but no response.

thanks.
Thanks for your feedback. HBO will be back as soon as possible. Showtime, Showtime 2 and Showtime Showcase is running now.
Pages:
Jump to: