Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 19. (Read 1052997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Guys, anyone else having problems with the network?

My wallet is out of sync, BE is a more than a day behind. We might face a delist soon.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#

PS. It's now fully synced and staking, BE is up to date too.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Guys, anyone else having problems with the network?
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Noblecoin helped combat financial fraud, money-laundering and property ownership and land tenure disputes. Very good project, but now depending on the very depressed.

How did it do that? Interested to know...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Noblecoin helped combat financial fraud, money-laundering and property ownership and land tenure disputes. Very good project, but now depending on the very depressed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
I wonder if you are able to stake with a Cryptopia account or you have to stake it from a separated wallet ? can someone explain me how does stake work actually ?

No staking of noblecoins on cryptopia, you have to have it running on your desktop wallet to stake.

Install Noblecoin wallet, sync with network , once fully synced, transfer noblecoins from exchange to your desktop wallet.
Enable minting and it should stake in a day or 2

from the Noblecoin OP
100% PoS - Parameters:
- algo: we use PoS II from Magi Coin with little bit of tweaking
- 8% interest rate
- average maximum number of coins generated by PoS per day: around 446 000, which is 6,1% of current supply rate
- min coin age: 2 hours
- how to stake: just keep your wallet online. the longer it is online the more secure is whole network. if you cannot keep your wallet online 24/7
this is still fine but you will earn bit more interests if it is online all the time
- recommended size of transactions in a wallet: if your wallet is big (e.g. bigger than 5-10 mil) it makes sense to split it into smaller pieces.
in theory the best transaction size is 2 mil.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
What's the reason for calling it Noble Coin?
I really want to know.
I think it was due to the Charitable aspect of the coin - not sure if there is still a charity initiative ongoing with noble coin though
Activity: 98
What's the reason for calling it Noble Coin?
I really want to know.
Activity: 98
I wonder if you are able to stake with a Cryptopia account or you have to stake it from a separated wallet ? can someone explain me how does stake work actually ?
Activity: 70

NIce launch and interesting activities to read. Good luck team!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 12
Back in days, Holding is great and all but I would love to get in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
price has started to hit a nice point for accumulation again =)

Picked up some nice chunks.  Grin
legendary
back in days, Just tried the Android app, and it doesn't seem to work well, taking forever to get prices.., couldn't find a way to get a Noble address from the app to send it a few Noble.
Anyone got it working ? Do you know if it stacks too ?

I didn't try the android app, don't think there are any around that stake, the only project I know of where they are trying that is EGC, and that's not ready yet - best to run the qt
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38031583
Activity: 33
back in days, Just tried the Android app, and it doesn't seem to work well, taking forever to get prices.., couldn't find a way to get a Noble address from the app to send it a few Noble.
Anyone got it working ? Do you know if it stacks too ?
Activity: 74
eagleflies, do you have any contact with ROFO ?!

I wonder about that also. Such a waste to leave this unique project with such history. If he is occupied with something else, Rofo could consider to invite new forces from comunity in to make noble live again. % of staking could go for dev funding and maibe some more % to charity projects, that would make headlines..
legendary
price has started to hit a nice point for accumulation again =)
legendary
Activity: 1364
eagleflies, do you have any contact with ROFO ?!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hello,

The warning message about checkpoint being too old should be gone now.

Thanks!
eagle

Yep, the message is gone!  Grin

Thanks!

Activity: 440
Merit: 251
Hello,

The warning message about checkpoint being too old should be gone now.

Thanks!
eagle
Pages:
Jump to: