Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 183. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
There are services like https://infogr.am , http://piktochart.com  , dunno how many templates u get 4 free though?? Im not the best at graphics but may give it a go?
legendary
Infographics are the best for social media, everything concise and in 1 pleasing to lock at pic that can be sent around easily. Simples
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What informations do you want on graphics?

POS / POW - Switch with all the important data:

- Hybrid Groestl merge mining // cooperation with DMD
- max. coins
- POS with some data
- marketplace // Noble act
- whitepaper

"Hybrid POW/POS
Groestl merge-mining
Automatic Checkpointing

Up to 2.5 billion coins - PoS reward 100%
Up to 3 billion coins - PoS reward 30%
Up to 3.5 billion coins - PoS reward 20%
Up to 4 billion coins - PoS reward 10%
Over 4 billion coins - PoS reward 1% (minimal inflation rate)

PoW 100 coins/block obtainable MM/solo.

A genuine whitepaper incoming:
Noble: Corporate Crypto-commerce Utilizing 2.0 Platforms and Colored Coins - a hint on our first side-coin."
Activity: 547
What informations do you want on graphics?
*** Promotion ***

Can somebody create some info graphics which we can spread all over the social medias regarding our POS / POW - Switch with all the important data?

- Hybrid Groestl merge mining with DMD
- POS with some data
- marketplace
- whitepaper

etc

should look like this I think: http://techfleece.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Infographic_3BillionAddons1.png

I think we can throw some NOBLs on good graphics!

ill add 2 bounty

Yup, and me

I'll add as well, although I didn't understand what it is needed for Tongue

You want to take the technical information we have + the new white paper and make some graphic/posters for it?
Do you have anyone specific service that does it or just post a bounty here?

Please send me a private message when the bounty is created so I won't miss it Smiley

We tried everything till now. mostly with medium success. So I think it would be better if we post graphics. People love graphics!
And on twitter or FB they really look better than text posts.

I would add the most important facts about NOBL. (look above)

Should I try to find someone on fiverr? You can pay with BTC there.
If I should do this Rofo should give us the correct infos so I can send them to someone who can do those graphics.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
*** Promotion ***

Can somebody create some info graphics which we can spread all over the social medias regarding our POS / POW - Switch with all the important data?

- POS with some data
- marketplace
- whitepaper

etc

should look like this I think: http://techfleece.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Infographic_3BillionAddons1.png

ill add 2 bounty

Yup, and me

I'll add as well, although I didn't understand what it is needed for Tongue

You want to take the technical information we have + the new white paper and make some graphic/posters for it?
Do you have anyone specific service that does it or just post a bounty here?

Please send me a private message when the bounty is created so I won't miss it Smiley
Activity: 691
*** Promotion ***

- POS with some data
- marketplace
- whitepaper

etc

ill add 2 bounty

Yup, and me
legendary
*** Promotion ***

- POS with some data
- marketplace
- whitepaper

etc

ill add 2 bounty
*** Promotion ***

- POS with some data
- marketplace
- whitepaper

etc

legendary
I'ts being said that 150btc worth of xmr was dumped from moolah(mintpal).
Your right shitload of Monero dumped on Polo
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I'ts being said that 150btc worth of xmr was dumped from moolah(mintpal).
legendary
Any one know whats happening with mintpal all my noble are in there?.

The scammer Ryan Kennedy(Alex Green) is facing an injunction and very likely jail if he doesnt comply. I hear that many of the alts are in the hands of Mintpal ,as in its other shareholders ferdousbhai & more, and NOT Kennedy but think they are having big problems working out whats what. Wether NOBL is included i dont know but some chance of a good outcome??
Activity: 261
Merit: 255

What is casheer? Looks like another bbs to me?

If you have a link why are you asking?

Because that's a forum for being added to casheer, we need people to comment please
Done!
We need to spam it tho... Few posts so far.
is casheer something new? I don`t like the idea to be listed on as much as possible sites.
We have such a small volume so we shouldn`t split that small volume to different providers.
If we do so we are always in danger to get delisted. The better way is to support a few number of exchanges and payment processors IMO

If I understand it casheer is a multi platform payment system, not an exchange. Looks pretty cool actually.

So please comment on the thread Smiley
Activity: 532

You should have them in your wallet  Grin

Cry Cry

Huh

Shocked
Activity: 294
is casheer something new? I don`t like the idea to be listed on as much as possible sites.
We have such a small volume so we shouldn`t split that small volume to different providers.
If we do so we are always in danger to get delisted. The better way is to support a few number of exchanges and payment processors IMO

What is casheer? Looks like another bbs to me?

If you have a link why are you asking?

Because that's a forum for being added to casheer, we need people to comment please
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Jump to: