Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 179. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I am also a(n) (amateur) designer and a normal price woud be 3M NobleCoin. But since we are a community, I would say at least 1M.Pls do not give an inferior bounty to him since it could discourage other graphic artists (as myself) to participate in the future when they have the time.

3M for a poster is like 120USD, I guess you are too good for us Smiley

Anyway we discussed about the amount and we think 300,000 noble (12-13 USD) is a fair price for a poster design.
If you think otherwise please speak freely Smiley
voephilis will donate 100,000 noble in BTC (0.013).
I will donate 100,000 noble, and I guess someone else will complete it in few hours. (if no one will - I will.. but I think many want to show their support and that is why I left a gap)

GBattaglia please post btc address and noble address Smiley

You can put me down for adding to the fund too, I'll do the same as everyone else puts in
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I am happy to ensure the reward is 750,000 NOBL (a nice in between), but we'll be sure the community is generally happy with the final draft. It is looking good currently.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I will also try to make something up, in support for Noble once the final paper is out...
It is going to be an interesting couple of weeks for the community! Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am also a(n) (amateur) designer and a normal price woud be 3M NobleCoin. But since we are a community, I would say at least 1M.Pls do not give an inferior bounty to him since it could discourage other graphic artists (as myself) to participate in the future when they have the time.

Anyway we discussed about the amount and we think 300,000 noble (12-13 USD) is a fair price for a poster design.
I will donate 100,000 noble, and I guess someone else will complete it in few hours. (if no one will - I will.. but I think many want to show their support and that is why I left a gap)

I do think otherwise. I know I live in a country known for its high salaries, but still, even in the case of an amateur, I think this poster deserves at least 500'000 Noblecoins: it's well done, respects the brand colors, and is clear and simple. Of course GBattaglia is the one to decide, but this actually concerns anyone wanting to work for noblecoins. It would be good for graphic artists and Noblecoin to stay attractive through good and fair payouts. 500'000 noblecoins seems to me like a minimum (and yes, I know fiverr) and that is just my personal opinion, but I would have felt bad if I hadn't spoken (written) on this matter, I had to say what is a fair price in my opinion 😄

I respect your opinion. But you have to see that GB also has an personal interest to get NOBL growing. So it is not just a job where he gets paid for like a guy who offers services like you, it is a service he does for NOBL (where he is invested, too). I think it should not be such a high rate like a graphic designer but we should not pay him too little.

Let`s see what he says. I am willing to pay more if he wants more. I don`t know how big the effort is to do such a graphic. And I also think that we as a community will get more than 0.05 BTC or 500 000 NOBLs together.

So don`t arguee about the price. It is not a price it is a bounty. THAT´S the difference you don`t get I think.

EDIT: I wrote several articles about NOBL to help the community. And I did never ask for a bounty or something else.

Either you help the community because you want it and earn a reward for it or you say a price and do the job if there is an order.
And I think GB wants to help. And be sure! he won`t complain about the bounty. Wink
Activity: 728
Activity: yes

come on ^^ you as a "amateur" want to have 1M ?? that would be 40 $... (hope you know fiverr )

I think we will get a good bounty for GBattaglia. Wink Don`t worry.

EDIT: you have to regard that NOBL will rise in the next time. So bounty will most likely double up (or more) in the next weeks Wink
Activity: 691
Worked slow a bit on the infographic but I am hoping to get a preview up again tonight. I'm excited to hear about Rofo's plans for the future, although it does worry me regarding Noblecoin's future.

NobleCoin always has a place, these projects are different angles built on top and for different audiences or preferences. Not progressing NOBL as a core project would throw any case I try to make out the window.

I really like the info-graphic, very nice choice of background color imho. DMD's blue fits well too!

Rofo, is there any more information that you think would be important in the infographic?

I think is is really good.

GB, what would you consider a fair payment for your work? I personally have no idea how much is expected for bounties since I have no marketable skills Cheesy
legendary
Worked slow a bit on the infographic but I am hoping to get a preview up again tonight. I'm excited to hear about Rofo's plans for the future, although it does worry me regarding Noblecoin's future.

NobleCoin always has a place, these projects are different angles built on top and for different audiences or preferences. Not progressing NOBL as a core project would throw any case I try to make out the window.

I really like the info-graphic, very nice choice of background color imho. DMD's blue fits well too!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
2 days waiting for my nobl from mintpal now, getting worried I may never see it Huh
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

I think I'll start wrapping it up. I'm not sure how much longer to keep the infographic going before people
start to lose interest or I begin repeating myself. Keep in mind this is a draft and not finalized. Some graphics will need to be altered and improved before I consider it "done". Have any of you guys considered a fair bounty?

Anyways, any points of input design wise? Smiley
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
legendary
legendary
How long Will the ITO last? Sorry if it is a stupid question, reading from a phone can be a pain Wink

I'd like it to last a few weeks - giving time for discussion, early movers, and analysis/feedback of the whitepaper and process. Preparing for pre-ANN and more info. today. I will also be changing the ANN and thread to show NOBL and the proposed NOXT/NOCC. Basically we are using NOBL as 'fuel' to crowdfund sister-coins that will enter the quasi-regulated space of 2015 (when pegging, business-relationship, backing, AML/KYC, and licensing start to become more of an issue/feature). It's a plan I've had for a long time and done a lot of research for. No stupid Q's - only whether my answers suffice.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Small article about the whitepaper :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/noblecoin-to-issue-colored-coin-for-their-crypto-centric-ecosystem

Hopefully just enough in there to get people to actually read the PDF Smiley
Activity: 532
yup.  most coins which are not blatant scams are undervalued at 17 satoshis.  Grin

Is going up

nope.  it's a fake out.  if it really broke out, this would be over 20 sats by now.

End of the month
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Will have to wait for over a week to catch up, bit ive never been more excited to do some reading Wink

How long Will the ITO last? Sorry if it is a stupid question, reading from a phone can be a pain Wink
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
yup.  most coins which are not blatant scams are undervalued at 17 satoshis.  Grin

Is going up

nope.  it's a fake out.  if it really broke out, this would be over 20 sats by now.
Activity: 532

Is going up
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
wow, all the updates make me really excited. interesting things to come Smiley

rofo did a very good job. People who said rofo is to quite on the forum now see what rofo was working for.
we always had been a undervalued coin. Probably the time has come where the crypto- world sees the true value of NOBL.
Jump to: