Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 256. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
why is the exchange going to delist noble?
noble is one of the most important
which one?

bittrex   Undecided

This is bad. Bittrex is one of good exchanges; as I know, they only require a small amount of trading volume to survive there.
Activity: 210
Whilst I don't agree with Rofo on the whole Asic subject (although I can certainly see his point view, you only need to look at bitcoin to see how successful a coin can be mined on Asics) and a few things he has mentioned, I have faith in him as a developer to lead the coin in the right direction and believe we both share the same vision for the coin in the long run which is why I'm still sticking with it and not trying to cash out. I have a portfolio of 5 coins that I truly believe in long term and Noble is one of them!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
What is hapenning with Noble at Poloniex? The market are frozen and in mintpal it´s dumping a lot. Also, when we get news about the new coins?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Why noblecoin is frozen in Poloniex?
Maybe someone have just answered this question but I can't understand the real reason, is because of the "scheduled" fork?
1Kb
Activity: 224
oh, got a question... hope somebody can help me on this...

i noticed that its been past 6 hrs already that my wallet had not confirmed the received rewards. for more than 6 hrs now, all of the rewards just kept accumulating in my wallet as "Unconfirmed". any work around on this for the rewards to be accepted and added into my wallet's "Balance".

thanks...

I assume you checked the chain explorer with your wallet address to see if they are actually sent?
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Real investors have patience and understand the game before getting involved in a coin. Future plans must be published for the coin? What, are the 5 months worth of work and info. we've already released not enough? Do you honestly believe we can announce and deliver new big game-changing plans every week for 5 months and expect to consistently deliver?

- A proven marketplace with big upgrades and plans incoming
- Steps, a charity crypto-kickstarter proven and being moved to a new professional platform
- Fork plans
- PDF plans
- 50 merchants+
- 'Knight' incoming
- Branding, partner-coins and more

All I'm going to say if you don't have the patience to continue building a coin with us and expect it to 100x overnight then you may as well sell into this panic. We're not going to go 100x overnight because we don't own the majority of coins (they are spread, the market is less controlled) are we aren't in league with any pumpers.

- https://www.noblemovement.com/a-history-insight-into-noblecoin-long/
- http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

We have been here now for 5 months, since the 7th of January. Same original 'developer', many of the same community, with the only drama/scams surrounding us revolving around the price. I've personally given NOBL my all for 5 months, if there is any coin who 'deserves' to be 'invested' in at this point it's NOBL. We've stuck to and delivered our original goals, and dare I say every piece of info. and feedback we've given on this scene and other coins has been 95% on the ball.

Well said and right to the point... +1
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Does this mean we are currently under attack and the exchanges just block trading until it is over?
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
it seems poloniex following mintpal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
which one?

"Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 9th.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again.  We generated this list based on average volume in the last week and length of time on Bittrex, or whether the wallet and network has been having trouble.  In rare cases, we'll open LTC markets for coins or give the community more time to build volume.  If you are a developer of a coin on this list and would like to keep your market on Bittrex, please contact us at [email protected]

NobleCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOBL"

Perhaps we could get some community & Dev support and contact them?

RJF

most of our volume is on poloniex and mintpal. its undrrstandable that they are cleaning out markets that are not active on their exchange.

On Poloniex says Noblecoin is "frozen" Huh Would that have anything to do with the 999 confirms?

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
oh, got a question... hope somebody can help me on this...

i noticed that its been past 6 hrs already that my wallet had not confirmed the received rewards. for more than 6 hrs now, all of the rewards just kept accumulating in my wallet as "Unconfirmed". any work around on this for the rewards to be accepted and added into my wallet's "Balance".

thanks...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
the article posted above (about NOBL) is very well said...  Wink

hope, people will realize that Noble Coin is not like the other crytos... NOBL has its value is its active in the marketplace...
legendary
Activity: 1120
which one?

bittrex   Undecided
legendary
which one?

"Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 9th.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again.  We generated this list based on average volume in the last week and length of time on Bittrex, or whether the wallet and network has been having trouble.  In rare cases, we'll open LTC markets for coins or give the community more time to build volume.  If you are a developer of a coin on this list and would like to keep your market on Bittrex, please contact us at [email protected]

RJF

most of our volume is on poloniex and mintpal. its undrrstandable that they are cleaning out markets that are not active on their exchange.
RJF
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
which one?

RJF
legendary
which one?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 150
X11 and any other algo. will get ASICs if they became large/popular. The 'evolution' to ASICs is inevitable for any algorithm that gets to that point. Better to weather that storm now while we're low and relatively young.

We're constantly focusing on changing engines for the car rather than building any roads to drive on.

Glad to see Dev statement. So we need focus on something unique, in that way we won't be a second LTC #2, rather we should be something similar to DRK, from the coin itself point of view, rather than just marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1232
X11 and any other algo. will get ASICs if they became large/popular. The 'evolution' to ASICs is inevitable for any algorithm that gets to that point. Better to weather that storm now while we're low and relatively young.

We're constantly focusing on changing engines for the car rather than building any roads to drive on.
Jump to: