Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 257. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Well getting my sell order @ 10 sats matched was very pleasing.

I must reiterate that Noblecoin has value backed by the marketplace and development. 5 months is very short from the business point of view. Ebay and Amazon weren't successful in 5 months. It does take at minimum 2 years and hopefully by then people will tire of losing their money in P&D scam coins that are released daily with zero value backed by nothing but hype. There will be a time when people will invested in Noblecoin when the current fad runs out of steam and people get bored of it.

Patience is the key.

You're partially right. We should notice that LTC & DOGE are dropping too. This is a unavoidable fact for scrypt coin. Will you expect X11 & other algo go to death one day, while we do nothing!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Well getting my sell order @ 10 sats matched was very pleasing.

I must reiterate that Noblecoin has value backed by the marketplace and development. 5 months is very short from the business point of view. Ebay and Amazon weren't successful in 5 months. It does take at minimum 2 years and hopefully by then people will tire of losing their money in P&D scam coins that are released daily with zero value backed by nothing but hype. There will be a time when people will invested in Noblecoin when the current fad runs out of steam and people get bored of it.

Patience is the key.
legendary
Activity: 924
Can any1 explain to my why ppl sell nobl at the exchanges to this low price instead of buying amazon gift cards with 18+5% ?
I mean with luck you get 1% at the banks right now, here you get more then 20......

Buying gift cards and selling them for btc or fiat isnt that complicated or ?

One can buy gift cards and save then for xmas. By the time its xmas one can relax money wise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Real investors have patience and understand the game before getting involved in a coin. Future plans must be published for the coin? What, are the 5 months worth of work and info. we've already released not enough? Do you honestly believe we can announce and deliver new big game-changing plans every week for 5 months and expect to consistently deliver?

- A proven marketplace with big upgrades and plans incoming
- Steps, a charity crypto-kickstarter proven and being moved to a new professional platform
- Fork plans
- PDF plans
- 50 merchants+
- 'Knight' incoming
- Branding, partner-coins and more

All I'm going to say if you don't have the patience to continue building a coin with us and expect it to 100x overnight then you may as well sell into this panic. We're not going to go 100x overnight because we don't own the majority of coins (they are spread, the market is less controlled) are we aren't in league with any pumpers.

- https://www.noblemovement.com/a-history-insight-into-noblecoin-long/
- http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

We have been here now for 5 months, since the 7th of January. Same original 'developer', many of the same community, with the only drama/scams surrounding us revolving around the price. I've personally given NOBL my all for 5 months, if there is any coin who 'deserves' to be 'invested' in at this point it's NOBL. We've stuck to and delivered our original goals, and dare I say every piece of info. and feedback we've given on this scene and other coins has been 95% on the ball.

Like I said, " we are all here because of the dedicated work of the developers, new comers can't see that "

I have enough patience, I thought maybe it will be nice to make others more patient as well  Wink (by writing a 'future plans' part on the main post)

Anyway, thank you again for the hard work you are doing for this project.
1Kb
Activity: 224
Someone just sold noble down to 1 sat @ poloniex...

It was only 2 BTC but very strange.

ROFO if you want to announce something I think this is a great time  Smiley
We read many clues but know nothing

In my opinion it is best to announce something when it is actually done. For example, if I were to say that I am building a website and it will be available soon, that would just create a hype or price speculation. I'd rather go for the "here is the website" and let everything else takes its own path. So on behalf of communication I hope that something will be announced when it is done and not at a possibly maybe go live stage where the risk of not delivering on time will do more damage in this crypto world.
So from my perspective, it is done when it is done and i'll just wait patiently to see what will be announced.

As you can see at mintpal and poloniex, investors are starting to run out of patience.

Future plans for this awesome coin must be published as soon as possible because investors don't see much value in its current state.

Lets be honest, we are all here because of the dedicated work of the developers, new commers can't see that.

There are 2 ways at how to look at the current market. And the main thing i currently see is that the P&D's are trying to diversify the people (and succesfully to btw).
So when we were back in januari this year, it took weeks to get on to an exchange and we were all cheering. In the current environment I have seen coins being brought on exchanges within 5 days of their announcement (Kiwi coin is the latest example) and the way that the coins are than being promoted is just sick. VRC for example had a PoW period of 2 weeks releasing 26,751,452 coins in that very short period, PinkCoin did 7 days of PoW releasing 500,000,000 coins. Both are or have been hyping and there are more recent examples. (try to imagine the impact a few large miners have on these coins or even imagine the dev group renting such a large miner)
Now my point on the 1st way of looking: All these coins do is release news and have the currently hyped Anon technology. But what people seem to forget is that releasing a coin with new technology does not mean it will be adapted and therefore used. The unfortunate part though is that a lot of attention and money flow is just constantly heading in that direction. This makes that some holders see the gains they could have had and will eventually cave in and run for the "easy money".

The 2nd way of looking at the market is looking at coins which are building on solid grounds. These coins suffer a lot by the current mass run on new coins. And I think that will continue for a few months still to come as the hypers will not gain that much from long term holding.

So I appreciate Noble to be different and true to its cause and not trying to hype something new just to get the investors to stick around. An investor should know what a coin is about, look at its future and decide whether it is a healthy or non-healthy future.
So if you were to sum up the facts we know about NobleCoin, I think we can tell that any of the strong assets required are there. The only thing we do not have is the race for a new engine which would hype the price (for a while).

What i would like to know from the current traders/holders is how they came to the conclusion NobleCoin has its value. My guess is that most of the current traders are not aware or know about these values we hold dear.

And I would also like to know what type of investors we would want to have. For me, i would like to see the type of investor who will hold the coin until the economy of a coin is at a stage where it can be used/spend and basically start to have a normal life cycle.

But I guess I am just weird:)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Real investors have patience and understand the game before getting involved in a coin. Future plans must be published for the coin? What, are the 5 months worth of work and info. we've already released not enough? Do you honestly believe we can announce and deliver new big game-changing plans every week for 5 months and expect to consistently deliver?

- A proven marketplace with big upgrades and plans incoming
- Steps, a charity crypto-kickstarter proven and being moved to a new professional platform
- Fork plans
- PDF plans
- 50 merchants+
- 'Knight' incoming
- Branding, partner-coins and more

All I'm going to say if you don't have the patience to continue building a coin with us and expect it to 100x overnight then you may as well sell into this panic. We're not going to go 100x overnight because we don't own the majority of coins (they are spread, the market is less controlled) are we aren't in league with any pumpers.

- https://www.noblemovement.com/a-history-insight-into-noblecoin-long/
- http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

We have been here now for 5 months, since the 7th of January. Same original 'developer', many of the same community, with the only drama/scams surrounding us revolving around the price. I've personally given NOBL my all for 5 months, if there is any coin who 'deserves' to be 'invested' in at this point it's NOBL. We've stuck to and delivered our original goals, and dare I say every piece of info. and feedback we've given on this scene and other coins has been 95% on the ball.

In my opinion it is best to announce something when it is actually done. For example, if I were to say that I am building a website and it will be available soon, that would just create a hype or price speculation. I'd rather go for the "here is the website" and let everything else takes its own path. So on behalf of communication I hope that something will be announced when it is done and not at a possibly maybe go live stage where the risk of not delivering on time will do more damage in this crypto world.
So from my perspective, it is done when it is done and i'll just wait patiently to see what will be announced.

As you can see at mintpal and poloniex, investors are starting to run out of patience.

Future plans for this awesome coin must be published as soon as possible because investors don't see much value in its current state.

Lets be honest, we are all here because of the dedicated work of the developers, new commers can't see that.
Activity: 691

ROFO if you want to announce something I think this is a great time  Smiley

Yeah i am one of those lucky ones to get at 1 Sat. But i think Nobl is nearly dead.
I can still sell at 15 times profit right now Smiley  hahahhahaha

Noble is far from dead my friend Smiley
Lol what did you think to yourself?

"Lets put a 1 sat order maybe someone will go full retard" ?

This is like winning the lottery Smiley do you place lots of 1 sat orders?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Yeah i am one of those lucky ones to get at 1 Sat. But i think Nobl is nearly dead.
I can still sell at 15 times profit right now Smiley  hahahhahaha
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
selling down to 1 is just plain stupid.. especially if only done on one exchange
1Kb

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Can any1 explain to my why ppl sell nobl at the exchanges to this low price instead of buying amazon gift cards with 18+5% ?
I mean with luck you get 1% at the banks right now, here you get more then 20......

I guess mainly because those that are selling are occupied with making money via mining or day trading and will not dig into any coin they touch.

Even then..... Im mining also but +20% in profit to pay my electricity bills ?!

most people are drones. they learned to sell mined coins, not use them usefully..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
If you are buying Noble you get a 5% bonus if you do it at AGX.io!

-Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

You can't make ROI and pay util bill with Gift Cards. Visa cards now. You have to be careful what you wish for, We wanted to be in the big leagues and that is what we got. As the Scrypt coins fall like domino's only a few will survive. Look At LTC and Doge. I bet they are regretting not merge mining now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I guess mainly because those that are selling are occupied with making money via mining or day trading and will not dig into any coin they touch.

Even then..... Im mining also but +20% in profit to pay my electricity bills ?!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So pumped for the updates, this is my favourite coin! Grin
1Kb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jump to: