Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 27. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
just noticed a new website for Noblecoin - https://www.noblecoin.io/

I recall one of the posters on here knew or knows the dev? Is there a formal update or contact we can get in touch with for more info?

I know the Dev and have been in contact with him before. I'll see if I can get the latest from him and report back.

Legend thanks mate!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

I recall one of the posters on here knew or knows the dev? Is there a formal update or contact we can get in touch with for more info?

I know the Dev and have been in contact with him before. I'll see if I can get the latest from him and report back.
Activity: 4

Noble coin returns back to dust freely... This didn't look like a pump and dump to me, but what do I know. Still hodling

This sudden price rise was due to recent large(ish) exposure on JRBusiness, YouTube channel. It was new 'investors' coming in to chase profits. Not an organised P&D.

Anyone notice the new website on Coinmarketcap?

https://www.noblecoin.io

It looks like it's been updated this year? Still an active project?

Noble is still an active project, but it's not in full time development.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure www.noblecoin.io is not a website created or maintained by Rofo. It has bad grammar and mistakes everywhere (Rofo wouldn't put out anything with errors). Until it has been vetted, I wouldn't trust it and definitely wouldn't use the links to download the wallets.
Activity: 9
Anyone notice the new website on Coinmarketcap?

https://www.noblecoin.io

It looks like it's been updated this year? Still an active project?
Activity: 23
Noble coin returns back to dust freely... This didn't look like a pump and dump to me, but what do I know. Still hodling
Activity: 27
NOBL's price is free-falling now  Undecided
Activity: 27
hope the current price now @ $ 0.005972 USD is the support price...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
ROFO!!!! Come back I am an original miner and supporter of this coin starting on like page 2...... Noble has so much more potential then RDD and others we had a mobile wallet for god sakes!!
I really like this coin. I am really surprised that we have heard ZERO response from any development team member especially since this sudden price jump. If they are done with this project let omeone know so that another team can pick up where they left off.

eagleflies has been answering a lot of questions. What more do you want?
I want to know if there is a plan to further develop this project. I have a lot of money to invest. I love this coin, But with no development update I am cautious, Understandably so.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Finally got up to date with the block chain... new addy and staking my coins.  Noble I still believe in it really is a great project and I know ROFO has stuff planned for NOXT and Noble

Backlash and cdl2010

it worked!! I received my coins in the wallet!!! You made very happy.Thank tyou very much for your help
Ariyan

Awesome! Glad to help

Great. Happy it worked out. Hopefully others that have the same problem can use those instructions too.
Activity: 42
I did the following: walletpassphrase my password 600 true. Then i got the following message: {"code":-1,"message":"walletpassphrase \nStores the wallet decryption key in memory for seconds."}.
But the locked sign right below (a yellow lock) doesn't change and my wallet is still locked.

update:
Using your instructions I unlocked the wallet. But fort the instrcutions I need to close all wallets for salvagewallet method
See: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option

What is best step after unlocking the wallet?

Thanks

1. After you have unlocked the wallet using Passphrase enter the code dumpprivkey YOURNOBLEADDRESS and press enter.
2. It will produce your Private Key. Copy it
3. Goto your new POS Noble Wallet and in the console enter importprivkey PASTEYOURPRIVATEKEYHERE and press enter.
4. Wait a few seconds and you will see your coins. If you haven't synced your wallet, they will say unconfirmed until it confirms them on the blockchain.

Backlash and cdl2010

it worked!! I received my coins in the wallet!!! You made very happy.Thank tyou very much for your help
Ariyan

Awesome! Glad to help
Activity: 5
I did the following: walletpassphrase my password 600 true. Then i got the following message: {"code":-1,"message":"walletpassphrase \nStores the wallet decryption key in memory for seconds."}.
But the locked sign right below (a yellow lock) doesn't change and my wallet is still locked.

update:
Using your instructions I unlocked the wallet. But fort the instrcutions I need to close all wallets for salvagewallet method
See: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option

Thanks

1. After you have unlocked the wallet using Passphrase enter the code dumpprivkey YOURNOBLEADDRESS and press enter.
3. Goto your new POS Noble Wallet and in the console enter importprivkey PASTEYOURPRIVATEKEYHERE and press enter.
4. Wait a few seconds and you will see your coins. If you haven't synced your wallet, they will say unconfirmed until it confirms them on the blockchain.

Backlash and cdl2010

Ariyan
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
Uploaded my old PoW wallet and after full sync see that I have not minted. Is this due to the old PoW wallet?

Still, not bad, 200k coins Smiley.
Activity: 23
Boy! Currently have 25k of this coin and I'm not panic selling at all... This coin has huge potentials. If only the dev could see how valuable his  coin is now. He shld totally rebrand this project. I see price shooting to up to 5 cents
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
ROFO!!!! Come back I am an original miner and supporter of this coin starting on like page 2...... Noble has so much more potential then RDD and others we had a mobile wallet for god sakes!!
I really like this coin. I am really surprised that we have heard ZERO response from any development team member especially since this sudden price jump. If they are done with this project let omeone know so that another team can pick up where they left off.

eagleflies has been answering a lot of questions. What more do you want?
Those who pumped Noble are still dumping slowly to get those who bought higher to panic sell so they can buy it cheap and pump it again, just not as high.
Classic PnD crap. Noble is way undervalued and will begin to rise again. Question is, will you have already panic sold or will you save as the investment that it is?
ROFO, anyday now. A word from you would shoot this through the roof. Just Saying and still holding

update:

Thanks

Activity: 32
Activity: 8
Are bounties still collectible? I was thinking about doing the website/tutorial one....
Pages:
Jump to: