Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 22. (Read 1052997 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

did you know that noblecoin has the best feature in stakes?  i mean every day you get extra coins on a steady payout !!  spread the words

Whats the ROI on staking? - I didn't run a NOBL wallet until now

EDIT: 8% just spotted it in the title DOH

well i do not know exactly how many percentage it is, but on a amount of plus minus 50k i get every day
some times twice a day extra coins in my wallet from 20 - 35 noblecoins imagine if noble reach a value at leat of 1.00 usd !! that is 20-35 usd perday  !

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

did you know that noblecoin has the best feature in stakes?  i mean every day you get extra coins on a steady payout !!  spread the words

Whats the ROI on staking? - I didn't run a NOBL wallet until now

EDIT: 8% just spotted it in the title DOH

heya folks !

i see movements in noblecoin value , at last lets bring noble coin to super value with this community and long standing coin back into the early days 'i know its a survivor !

Noblecoin Back to the future !!!!!   Noblecoin : we are not going to the moon, we are going far behind Neptune and further !!! ( Farthest planet of our galaxy )

i will setup a twitter promotion tour to spread out the words more follow me at twitter @paulus50

feel free to donate Noblecoin : 9jri8ixgdAJLaQZUvdSzY2VXb9kaCDtvdv

did you know that noblecoin has the best feature in stakes?  i mean every day you get extra coins on a steady payout !!  spread the words

Much cool  Cheesy But I warned 8 hours ago that time to buy  Smiley. Now is the time to catch up with the departing train and do $$$ buy it!

NOBL to hit 100 today? :-D weee
Within 24 hours we will see this price  Wink

NOBL heading to 420+ :-D $$$rocketzzz$$$

Why is it going up today?

NOBL being pumped to 100-500 prolly :-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NOBL_BTC

Ow boy ar you serious ?  have you seen all those walls??    i takes over  +/-  500 BTC to get to 100 satoshis lol !!

but iam not stopping them ;-) , lets bring noble to 1500 +

Activity: 105
Merit: 2
There's some nice volume on Cryptopia for this today!

Is there a new release due out or is it just a long overdue increase in value?

ZEIT is going to run like NOBL did :-D weee
without support coin does not fly  Grin NOBL orderliness with this  Cool
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

ZEIT is going to run like NOBL did :-D weee

Adjustment, course is kept at a height  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Much cool  Cheesy But I warned 8 hours ago that time to buy  Smiley. Now is the time to catch up with the departing train and do $$$ buy it!

NOBL being pumped to 100-500 prolly :-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NOBL_BTC

Different cryptocurrency went into growth. The coin is undervalued and is gaining momentum. The coin has potential and investors do not leave it without attention.  Wink

Thanks. I'm holding off from buying this may be a p&d..I will wait for confirmation from a higher volume.
As you wish  Smiley
Activity: 42

Different cryptocurrency went into growth. The coin is undervalued and is gaining momentum. The coin has potential and investors do not leave it without attention.  Wink

Thanks. I'm holding off from buying this may be a p&d..I will wait for confirmation from a higher volume.

Activity: 42

Looks like the momentum has dropped again, but NOBL will now be on a lot more peoples radar - lets hope that helps keep the price up again in the future

NOBL going to 1000x2000? :-D weeee
The coin yesterday - today began to actively buy up, which can not but rejoice  Smiley
Always nice to see a movement in NOBL - wonder if we'll make it out of the teens again =)
All the Crypto currency began to grow. Here the main thing is not to lose and buy a coin in time, while the price has not gone up. Everyone is welcome  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: