Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 298. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
There we go. DON'T USE COINEX.

Are they relaunched ? Dead since 2 month now or ?!
They are unsolvent but somehow they didn't shut down for good.
Why?
Activity: 308

Are they relaunched ? Dead since 2 month now or ?!
Activity: 420

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Can anyone help me understand the logic behind the difficulty and hashrate getting so much higher for 2 days now and yet the price not changing?

People suppressing the price to buy more NOBL for cheaper... before a steady rise.

Little lower please

if you are looking to buy cheap, buy on coinex, under 30 satoshi.... then again, i guess coinex has been having some problems

I advise not to use coinex. Too risky.

Anyone here successfully got coins out of there?

My Nobles still stuck, DON'T use coinex.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
coinex ended as a scam. real shame Sad
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Can anyone help me understand the logic behind the difficulty and hashrate getting so much higher for 2 days now and yet the price not changing?

People suppressing the price to buy more NOBL for cheaper... before a steady rise.

Little lower please

if you are looking to buy cheap, buy on coinex, under 30 satoshi.... then again, i guess coinex has been having some problems

Still waiting on my 5 mil.

Advising coinex? HEUHEUHEUHEU

No. I still have 10 mil stuck there.
Activity: 252

Little lower please

Still waiting on my 5 mil.
Activity: 326
Maybe you have already discussed this, just wondering why NOBL doesn't implement POS? Looks like POS is the trend.  Huh

Yes they made it clear that they would not go POS (unless there has been a change that I did not catch in the recent flood)
No, you're right — we're staying with the Scrypt-PoW now, more here:
https://www.noblemovement.com/a-short-spiel-on-source-tech-our-approach/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/23/noblecoin-changes-coming-reduced-supply-cap-block-rewards-after-hard-fork
Activity: 308
Maybe you have already discussed this, just wondering why NOBL doesn't implement POS? Looks like POS is the trend.  Huh

Yes they made it clear that they would not go POS (unless there has been a change that I did not catch in the recent flood)
Activity: 150
Maybe you have already discussed this, just wondering why NOBL doesn't implement POS? Looks like POS is the trend.  Huh
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Why Noblecoin price again in the doldrums?
Activity: 420

Little lower please

Activity: 238

Little lower please

Activity: 165

Little lower please
Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey Rofo grabbing some more Amazon cards on the marketplace and I was thinking that I would really like to wear a Noble Coin t-shirt. Any plans on introducing some more Noble merchandise to the market? I have a limited amount of experience ordering shirt prints, stickers, mugs and all of that other fun branding stuff and I could find a good company to order shirts from if you're interested in some help. Or if you want to go down that road at all  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Yesterday we had a great result with VOS. Benefitting from this, the world has to know we are at VOS. We need people to know they can buy Nobles for dollars. We need people to know NobleCoin is progressing.
So, who is going to make a press release for this achievement?
And how many comm-members are going to retweet etc. On twitter I am following noblefans and retweet their tweets, accounts like; noblecoin, miKnutty, murkster, cryptowhale, Jean-Pierre Buntinx, altcoin herald, crypto articles and maybe 1 or 2 more. Is this all? There are over a 10,000 Noble-wallets and we have not more than 10 people tweeting about noibleCoin.
This ain't gonna work. We even don't have to figure it out ourselves what should be done, things are simple, just look at Doge and Blackcoin. These coins are going in a bigger speed because of the large community. A large community is essential, the more people, the more capacity, the more knowledge.
We have a solid framwork.
We are achieving some goals. But our community isn't growing (much). Like in all other new businesses speed is important. You don't have to have the best product (allthough quality is needed), you have the world to know you have a good product, so they will take it before they take someelse product with the same quality.
Just starting with twitter; communitymembers, follow the names above and retweet positiv NobleCoin tweets whenever you see them. Lets do the same for all socialmedia.
Regarding press-releases. Let someone make a goodlooking pressrelease for every positiv achievement we made and spread the news. To reach a final goal of getting widely accepted, we have to have a good functioning organization. Weak chains will decrease the growing speed a lot.

regarding press releases , http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/ are very good and get yr message far and wide but do charge!
Yeah, I think that Bitcoin PR Buzz would do a great job!
How much do they charge?

their premium services seems to be $499 in BTCs but they r negotiable and i wld suggest talking to them, very important that a press release is done right, take time over it!!!! NXT used bitcoinprbuzz to good effect!!
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/
Activity: 162
We all agree about the fact that our Noblemovement page (at this moment) is more targeted to crypto-community than to a real world. The information available is good for miners, investors etc., already aware of various coins and btc.

We also know that new landing page is being prepared by Rofo, but I suspect that in the "meantime" Rofo also works on the 2nd draft of the book, so we have no ETA for the site Wink

And my idea is, that we, the community, can create another site!

For example simplynoble.net (.com is already taken by the chinese numizmatics I think).
Then, maybe we can work on it together?  I mean, for example:

- I just bought a virtual server for 1 year for that sole purpose
- I'm at the point of buying the domain mentioned above, but I'm simply short of fiat right now and I will do this after 7th, my payday (only ~17$ for 12 months) OR if I find uot how to link the domain purchased somewhere else (with btc?) with the server..
- I can then (after some consultations with you guys) create a landing page, with information for the outside world (much simplier than on noblemovement), with big icons and not too much text. - What is a cryptocurrency? - What differs Bitcoin and "other" altcoins? - Why should I choose Noblecoin? - How can I support the community? Etc, with nice links to some of our FAQs or guides or sites/services/
- The "community" part would be the fact that I will give the access to the FTP folders on the server, that anyone of you will be able to create a subpage!

Thus, instead of talking about new features/content, we will create new features/content, and then show it to the community for approval, and after approved, the subpage can be made available to the public.

What do you think? Is it even possible?

My answer to all the questions is, let's do it and let's make it a success. I have written about the same idea, I think we should start splitting up the dev and the real world people's page. I thought that Rofo was busy with improving the landing page (as he wrote couple of reply's before) but seem the focus changed (no hard feelings). Also I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings or give anybody the idea we are splitting up or whatever (what QUARK coin had with the new page). So I didn't push my idea about a new landing page and focussed on a 'improvements list' page.

So if you need any help or better said, if I may help please send me a PM Cheesy always love that we get an initiative started. Maybe other people also want to help / get involved (maybe ask on IRC)?

btw I have been busy getting facebook integration getting worked for the www.mynobleact.com website but want to make some time for this first!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
What do you think? Is it even possible?

I think that kind of community involvement is perfect, the more people getting directly involved the faster we can move things along. I also know we're slightly behind on the website revamp but we are making the landing pages a lot more welcoming and user-friendly to all groups. After a couple of rounds of feedback and improvements I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Kresu I'm more than happy to send through BTC to cover server hosting for such a project.
Jump to: